Thread: J Kiko - beautiful 23 year old; best GFE ever

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

J Kiko - beautiful 23 year old; best GFE ever

My outlook on the world has completely changed in the last hour. It’s a beautiful place with kind and loving people.

J Kiko at 42g - omg, 23 and naturally beautiful. I could touch her all day. As soon as we get into room dfk begins. Meanwhile she is touching me under my shirt. We continue dfk while Kiko gets my gear off. Both in undies I push her onto the bed and dry hump her from behind. More dfk then into shower.

Lots of action in the shower. I lick her beautiful lips and explore her youthful body. Her pussy is gorgeous. It’s lasered she tells me.

Then it’s on to the bed. More dfk than catbath - but it’s an elevated catbath - like everything else with Kiko it’s first class all the way. She sucks my nips making a suction sound. Hoover me Kiko!

Then it’s down to my cock but in an elegant way. She licks my balls and shaft then starts bbbj. Fucking heaven. I’m watching in the mirror as this gorgeous girl gorges on my thick white cock

Then I think we’re going to fuck but she sprays a liquid on my cock. Hang on, what’s this? Pussy slide. Faark it’s good.

I want to fuck I say. As others have said you barely notice her putting on the condom. She gets on top and goes cowgirl. I don’t have to do any work. She does it all. I ask her to just stop so I can look in the mirror at her on top and me inside. What a beautiful sight. She lowers a nipple for me to suck. Than more dfk.

Fuck me I yell and Kiko brings me to completion. Lots of holding and kissing after and no rush to take off condom.

Quick shower and round two. I repeat the exact routine. This time I last a little longer but have no problems blowing a second big load

Then cuddling and dfk on bed. Kiko shows me her photos from the Koala Park - so cute. Then massage which is actually quite good. Another quick shower, get dressed, and guess what? More dfk and caressing.

One of the best punts of my life. A gfe lovers dream. Run, don’t walk to Kiko.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    $430 is a lot money, a lot better options.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    My outlook on the world has completely changed in the last hour. It’s a beautiful place with kind and loving people.

J Kiko at 42g - omg, 23 and naturally beautiful. I could touch her all day. As soon as we get into room dfk begins. Meanwhile she is touching me under my shirt. We continue dfk while Kiko gets my gear off. Both in undies I push her onto the bed and dry hump her from behind. More dfk then into shower.

Lots of action in the shower. I lick her beautiful lips and explore her youthful body. Her pussy is gorgeous. It’s lasered she tells me.

Then it’s on to the bed. More dfk than catbath - but it’s an elevated catbath - like everything else with Kiko it’s first class all the way. She sucks my nips making a suction sound. Hoover me Kiko!

Then it’s down to my cock but in an elegant way. She licks my balls and shaft then starts bbbj. Fucking heaven. I’m watching in the mirror as this gorgeous girl gorges on my thick white cock

Then I think we’re going to fuck but she sprays a liquid on my cock. Hang on, what’s this? Pussy slide. Faark it’s good.

I want to fuck I say. As others have said you barely notice her putting on the condom. She gets on top and goes cowgirl. I don’t have to do any work. She does it all. I ask her to just stop so I can look in the mirror at her on top and me inside. What a beautiful sight. She lowers a nipple for me to suck. Than more dfk.

Fuck me I yell and Kiko brings me to completion. Lots of holding and kissing after and no rush to take off condom.

Quick shower and round two. I repeat the exact routine. This time I last a little longer but have no problems blowing a second big load

Then cuddling and dfk on bed. Kiko shows me her photos from the Koala Park - so cute. Then massage which is actually quite good. Another quick shower, get dressed, and guess what? More dfk and caressing.

One of the best punts of my life. A gfe lovers dream. Run, don’t walk to Kiko.
    I better give her a visit this week.