Thread: Yuka - A Girlfriend Experience

Banned

Yuka - A Girlfriend Experience

Looked like 200 Stanmore has been renovated since my last visit about a year ago. It has a new fresh look.

When Yuka entered the room I used my Japanese (Limited ability from 5 years of evening classes) to gain immediate intimacy with her. Her compliments were profusive just like when most Japanese meeting a Gaijin who spoke a bit of the language.

She has short hair now with large eyes and a kissable mouth.

I maneuvered her to be in front of me while I was sitting on the massage table. She came in for a long close embrace burying her face into my chest. She kept saying Yahashii... (You are gentle).

I slowly worked the two strings on her shoulders to undress her. Then she called my name and said You are naughty. She didn't wear a bra and the perky breasts were exposed to me. Looked like she was sensitive to touching and responded well to it.

We were in such an embraced position for a good 20 minutes. I inched my mouth to hers and she kept it away and saying she did not do kissing. I think I've read somewhere that she is a great kisser.

She was in wrong time of the month and kept her undie on. I was patient with her and able to rest my mouth on hers gently while working on her nipples.

I then asked for the time and she said there was 20 minutes left. I rest her on the massage table and reach for her mouth while working on her breasts. She could be aroused and responded well with her kissing. I felt her tongue was working against mine. I let her do the working and she started to let me gaining more access to her mouth. The kisses were long and passionate and gentle.

I mainly go for Chinese WLs whom were bad kissers. I haven't met anyone who kisses as passionately and expertly as Yuka. Before we left the room she told me her period would be off next week. She said she would allow some play if she knows me better.

I showed her the small Japanese dictionary I carried in my bag. Whenever in the restaurant waiting to be served I would try to pick up a few new words.

Yuka taught me a new Japanese word べたべた meaning humid and sticky.

I haven't the time to ask her to me my regular Japanese teacher. I think sex and Japanese learning would be a strange and exciting mix.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Looked like 200 Stanmore has been renovated since my last visit about a year ago. It has a new fresh look.

When Yuka entered the room I used my Japanese (Limited ability from 5 years of evening classes) to gain immediate intimacy with her. Her compliments were profusive just like when most Japanese meeting a Gaijin who spoke a bit of the language.

I maneuvered her to be in front of me while I was sitting on the massage table. She came in for a long close embrace burying her face into my chest. She kept saying Yahashii... (You are gentle).

I slowly worked the two strings on her shoulders to undress her. Then she called my name and said You are naughty. She didn't wear a bra and the perky breasts were exposed to me. Looked like she was sensitive to touching and responded well to it.

We were in such an embraced position for a good 20 minutes. I inched my mouth to hers and she kept it away and saying she did not do kissing. I think I've read somewhere that she is a great kisser.

She was in wrong time of the month and kept her undie on. I was patient with her and able to rest my mouth on hers gently while working on her nipples.

I then asked for the time and she said there was 20 minutes left. I rest her on the massage table and reach for her mouth while working on her breasts. She could be aroused and responded well with her kissing. I felt her tongue was working against mine. I let her do the working and she started to let me gaining more access to her mouth. The kisses were long and passionate and gentle.

I mainly go for Chinese WLs whom were bad kissers. I haven't met anyone who kisses as passionately and expertly as Yuka. Before we left the room she told me her period would be off next week. She said she would allow some play if she knows me better.

I showed her the small Japanese dictionary I carried in my bag. Whenever in the restaurant waiting to be served I would try to pick up a few new words.

I haven't the time to ask her to me my regular Japanese teacher. I think sex and Japanese learning would be a strange and exciting mix.
    Sex and Japanese learning will be like in the JAV lol
    Did she offer you fs?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitsu_koibito View Post
    Did she offer you fs?
    Haha sounds straight out of r/funnyJAV

Banned
    Did she offer you fs?
    She was in the wrong time of the month. I didn't ask.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is she still there?

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post

Thanks for good review lovely customer
    Hope to see you again soon
    Thanks 😊
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Banned
    Did she offer you fs?
    How to know which girl offer extras in this shop? None of them listed as open mind or not.

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    ❤️❤️Saturday Roster ❤️❤️

Coco (Slim Beauty Personality)
    Thailand, C cups 169cm, slim, smooth silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

Yuka (Super Friendly Girl)
    Japanese, C cups 164cm, hour glass 24, Cheerful 9, English 8, Massage 8, Service 8

Sabina Pretty Girl
    160 cm C cup from Thailand. 25 year old good massage good English service 9

Bowie New Lovely Young Girl
    160 cm C cup from Thailand 19 Year old C +CUP good massage good service
    OPEN MIND SERVICE very lovely service HOT �� EXTRA++

[img]https://i.ibb.

Name: EMILY
    Size:6
    Height: 165cm
    Weight: 47 kg
    Cup Size: C cup
    Top 1 popular girls 5 Star �� service Petite lovely girls great service lovely personality GFE Feeling good extra service hot Don’t miss out high recommend

200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm