Sandy, young and beautiful Thai

Person's Name : Sandy

Establishment : 200Stanmore

Month/Year of Visit: December 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore

Phone : 0411 984 066

Hours of Business : 10:00 -9pm

Rates : $120 / 60 min inclusive NHJ

Extras Cost : was discussed but I didn’t come prepared.

Services Provided This Session : a nice massage at legit standard, TT teasing mainly on my balls via the milking hole, HJ to completion

Size/shape : petite and fit size 6, nicely shaped C Cups enhancement. Flawless smooth soft skin, tight little butt and fully shaven.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : yes

Long time lurker, casual punter. Been thinking about this girl lately and decided it was time to do my part and write some reviews. I haven’t seen Sandy on the roster for a while, here or at any other shops, I’m hoping she’s just on holiday and returns soon.

Now to the review.

I have visited a few massage shops in the inner west previously, 200 Stanmore once before this meeting with Sandy. I had the day off work so I opened WeChat to check some rosters. I like enhanced breasts on petite girls as long as the shape is good and had seen other reviews on Sandy it she fit the description, so I messaged the shop and booked in some time.

My previous visit was on a weekend and I had parked on Parramatta road. This being a weekday I arrived early to check the neighbourhood, found 2 hour parking the next street over. Pulled up and checked WeChat to make sure there had been no change. Ada said Sandy was running 10 mins late, no problem, I waited a bit.

Walked in to the shop, Ada knew exactly who I was there for, exchanged the money and was shows to the room. I had been in this room before, the middle one, I’m curious if others are all the same? Anyway, I stripped off and lay down on the table. The best part about this shop other than service, is the extra hole for your tackle. Others have mentioned the benefit so I won’t go into detail here. But it is a main reason I always consider 200 Stanmore over other shops.

In walks Sandy, I look up and think “wow, she’s more attractive in person than her photos”. Some causal chit chat about how our day is going, how is work today, and she asks about how hard a massage I want.

She begins her routine which is actually pretty professional. Upper body, lower body, shoulders, arms, legs, hands etc. Every now and then her hand wanders to the extra hole and she checks if I’m hard or not. To start off with I wasn’t, I was trying to keep myself professional until the end, but I couldn’t help it once her hand glided over my crack, down past my sack and onto my member. She let out a little giggle each time she did it and called me “naughty”. I’m not one for dirty talk but the innocence in her voice instantly turned me on. She was also a massive tease every time I’d reposition myself, I’d arch my back a little to try hint I wanted her to put her hand down the hole again to check me but I think she misunderstood that for ass play. She’d sprinkle the baby powder on my crack and just lightly brush my asshole. I actually really enjoyed it and now it’s got me thinking about rimming in the future. I will have to try another place for that sometime.

Anyway, after about 40 mins of massage, she asks me to roll over. I stare at the ceiling and hear her undressing. As she does this she asks me about extras and what I’m interested in. I look at her as I begin to ask what she has on offer and think “holy shit. Tight, petite, tanned body, great set of enhanced C’s”, I was already hard but her body and smile made me harder. She explained part 3, much to my regret I didn’t come prepared, I originally only wanted the massage and NHJ. She tells me “next time”, which I happily agree to.

She turns to face my member, puts the leg over so I have full view of her ass and pussy. Both look lasered and clean. I gently touch, but “no inside”. We all know the rules, and I won’t break them. She lubes me up slightly and goes to town. As she rubbing away, all I can do is look at her pussy and ass and think about the extras I missed out on.

I finish after about 10 minutes of her edging me to completion, she cleans up and says we still have 10 minutes and she offers a head massage. We continue to chit chat as she massages my head and we finish up. Both get dressed, she gives me a hug, and I walk out a happy man.

I don’t have regulars, I want to try as many different girls as possible, but I would like to see Sandy again sometime. I saw her picture on the Mirage Massage posts when they first opened but haven’t seen anything since. If there’s a Nuru session with Sandy available in the future I will be first in line.

If Sandy is your type, then she is highly recommended.

Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the AR, hopefully she'll be back on the roster soon

Banned
    Thanks for the review Mr bricks. Do you know if she offered any extra extra?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    she does bring a few pineapples

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneyblogger View Post
    She told me she does. I didn’t accept at the time but I will be going back.

Take a few pineapples and you’ll be sweet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneyblogger View Post
    I've seen Sandy twice.

She has more extras than my wallet allows.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went and saw Sandy again today. Amazing and cheerful service as always. Great massage and hot body, I will be back again!

Mamasan also cheerful and happy to help me organise an easy booking. Best shop in Sydney.