Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : 60 minutes $130

Size/shape : slim, B cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : Massage, NHJ

WIR? : Probably not

Looks: 7.5/10
    Massage: 9/10

In the city for the day and after receiving feedback about another shop, decided not to risk it but go where I knew the quality. I have been twice before (Liya and Summer) and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I had done some research and had a listing of ladies I wanted to see. Once I heard Bella's name I was in. Arranged a time.

Arrived on time, paid the money and was directed upstairs to room 2. Jumped into the shower, which was hot but probably could have used a bit more bleach as bits of mould starting to show around floor edges.

Laid face-down and a couple of minutes later Bella entered. Bella is quite attractive, with a fit body and looked very nice in the pink tight-fitting dress. Nice looking arse and legs. She confirmed that we had an hour and asked if I wanted soft, medium or hard massage. I asked for medium - hard as I had a few knots in the shoulders and legs.

Massage was really good and she got right into it with hands and forearms. After about 30-mins she went over to the shower and washed the oil off her arms, then proceeded to soak a small towel in hot water before washing the oil off my back and legs, and then drying them. This was unexpected and really nice way to finish the formal massage. At this point she slipped off the dress and panties before sprinkling some talcum powder and then rubbing her firm breasts over my back for a few minutes. A little bit of tackle tickle and then the flip.

It was at this point that I got to get a really good look at her. Her breast are nice and perky and firm to the touch, with small nipples. Didn't get a real good look at her pussy as she kept turned slightly away, but I think she was clean shaven. She does have quite a number of tattoos. Now each to there own, but for me tattoos on a lady, unless done really well and tasteful are a turn-off. Hers unfortunately fall into the later category as they look like they have been done by an amateur and appear to be randomly placed on her body with no theme, hence the low score for looks. You might not worry about tattoos but it does degrade IMHO.

I asked where I could touch and if I could play with her pussy and was told that she doesn't do pussy play. Well, after reading some of the other reviews I know that her statement was BS, but it is her right to choose who and what, so I accepted that we hadn't made a connection and left it at that. No other extras we offered nor sought.

She then proceeded with the NHJ and it was nicely done. She didn't go jack-hammer to get it over and done with but used nice long strokes, inter-spaced with a bit of ball play. I was allowed to massage her tits and she was suckling on my nipple.

After a while I exploded and after she had cleaned up, she asked if I wanted a head massage to finish off. I accepted, so she had a quick shower and then gave me a massage to finish off the time. Another shower for me whilst she rest the room and I left with a worked over body and empty sack.

In summary, we obviously didn't make a connection, and that is fine. The service was not unpleasant in anyway, though I would have preferred a little more tease during Pt1, just that I will chose a different lady for my my next visit. As often noted YMMV.

Thanks for visiting SBM
    Please come again

🌶Hot babes rostered today
    Please call for booking

Wechat ID:hargrave16-18
    ☎ 0426702868
    Last edited by sydneybabymassage; 21-11-2023 at 10:05 AM.
    Sydney Baby Massage

0426 702 868
    0426 702 878

https://sydbabymassage.com/

Address:18 Hargrave St Darlinghurst NSW 2010

Business Hours:
    Open 7 days (never close)
    10am to 8 pm (last booking 8pm)

Bella: 21yo. 165cm. C cup. Fashion Model from Taiwan. Tall, leggy, stunning Fashion face, perfect body, sexy sun kissed skin .amazing massage skill. Very friendly, she is a very naughty girl and fabulous fantasy GFE. magic hands can bring to air. All gentlemen like her gorgeous looking and fantastic services. she always bring happiness to everyone. Most patient nice and professional and good top model.Must to try , Highly recommended!

Sydney Baby Massage

0426 702 868
    0426 702 878

Business Hours:

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Doesn’t look anything like in the photos. Not saying this in a negative way but if you’re expecting this, then you’ll be surprised. I actually loved her look - cool and spunky! Massage was great albeit she didn’t say much. I just assumed there was no connection but that she was professional enough to provide the best service she could. But once everything was done, she turned all chatty and talkative. I was thinking what the heck and where was this version of Bella before?? She loves fruit, so much so she had 3 slices of pineapple and i had a great time feeding her

Quote Originally Posted by ch12121978 View Post
    Doesn’t look anything like in the photos. Not saying this in a negative way but if you’re expecting this, then you’ll be surprised. I actually loved her look - cool and spunky! Massage was great albeit she didn’t say much. I just assumed there was no connection but that she was professional enough to provide the best service she could. But once everything was done, she turned all chatty and talkative. I was thinking what the heck and where was this version of Bella before?? She loves fruit, so much so she had 3 slices of pineapple and i had a great time feeding her

Yea I had the exact same experience, she's great once she gets chatty and feels a lot warmer to hang around with.
    Definitely not as fit as the photo's claim her to be, but she's still an attractive lady to look at.
    Can't remember if she offered anything else for me so YMMV

��️ Hot babes rostered today
    Please call for booking

☎ 0426702868
    Sydney Baby Massage

0426 702 868
    0426 702 878

Business Hours:

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can vouch for Bella as well. Positive experience. Great massage and part 2. I've seen her a few times because of her bubbly personality. Definitely worth visiting her if you haven't yet.