Thread: Sweet Candy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sweet Candy

Booked new girl Candy on Sunday. She’s as sweet as her name suggests.

Booked 1 hour and when she walked in I wished I’d made it a 2 hour session. She is beautiful and curvaceous. Great boobs and ass to die for. Wearing a cheeky black mini that barely contained her assets. Her massage was very good, strong and solid technique with a few teasing flourishes. And wow the sight of her climbing on top in her short short mini set the imagination alight for what was to come later.

And what did come later was every bit as exciting as her imagined.

Candy is confident and sensual and that’s a great combo to go with her sweet affectionate and cheerful manner.

I wondered if her photos were accurate as she has some tattoos now that aren’t on the pics. But her curves in real life certainly matched the pics!

Will return for more Candy soon.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jaayforplaay View Post
    Booked new girl Candy on Sunday. She’s as sweet as her name suggests.

Booked 1 hour and when she walked in I wished I’d made it a 2 hour session. She is beautiful and curvaceous. Great boobs and ass to die for. Wearing a cheeky black mini that barely contained her assets. Her massage was very good, strong and solid technique with a few teasing flourishes. And wow the sight of her climbing on top in her short short mini set the imagination alight for what was to come later.

And what did come later was every bit as exciting as her imagined.

Candy is confident and sensual and that’s a great combo to go with her sweet affectionate and cheerful manner.

I wondered if her photos were accurate as she has some tattoos now that aren’t on the pics. But her curves in real life certainly matched the pics!

Will return for more Candy soon.
    Where are her tattoos? Are they large?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any more reviews on this girl? What’s her face like?

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️Sunday Roster ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mimi (Thailand Cute Uni Girl)
    Thailand, B cups 165cm, Curvy body smooth silky skin, age 25, GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Sonia (Beautiful Sexy Girl)❤️
    Thailand ���� D cups 160cm, curvy body, GFE 8, English 8, Massage 9, Service 8 Must try

Mona /JENNY ( Lovely Beautiful Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 165cm, busty , tanned silky skin, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 9, Service 9

Candy (Super Pretty Uni Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 160cm, Petite Body tanned skin, age 23, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Vicky (Beautiful Busty Girl)
    Thailand, C cups 166cm, sexy busty, tanned silky skin, age 23, GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9 Top 1

200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm