Thread: New girl Angie, must try, simple honest and homely

Banned

New girl Angie, must try, simple honest and homely

Okay this review I want to keep it simple. Simple because I had low expectations from the new girl Angie on Thursday but she absolutely ducking blew my mind away…

Get into details, call up Ada and asked hey this new girl, who is she, get the details… in my head wait do I try or not said fuck it book me at 5pm one hour.

Enter the room, meet her and she was absolutely gorgeous, not fake gorgeous but very simple and natural beauty… beautiful skin, great figure and great touch….

She started part 1 and she was doing hard massage, I said can you be gentle and slow… she took my feedback immediately and did very gentle yet nicceeee massage. While she was doing my ass and legs, I’m not gonna lie I finished… got too excited. Because these are two hole benches it hard to
    Hold sometimes hehe…

Then she continues massaging for next 30 mins and I almost fell asleep….

Turn around she said and she got undressed… la di da… what a body. Nothing fake all natural, skinny beautiful curves and very very soft skin…. Ahh I enjoyed delicately touching her… then she continued part 2 and I finished quickly again hahaha like I said maybe I was too excited and happy to see how beautiful she was…

Body 4/5
    Enlist 3.5/5
    Smile 5/5
    Skin beautiful and soft. You have to touch her hand.

I gave her a nice warm hug and tipped her a bit more. Please see her if you go to this place. She worked on Thursday. This was my message to Ada later “Hello Ada, I’m sorry I under estimated the new girl. She was lovely and great. I want to see her again”.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing
    What is Enlist?
    Body 4/5
    Enlist 3.5/5
    Smile 5/5

Banned
    English. Lol sorry my man

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneyblogger View Post
    English. Lol sorry my man
    Thanks for responding

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    ❤️❤️Saturday Roster ❤️❤️

Sabina Pretty Girl
    160 cm C cup from Thailand. 25 year old good massage good English service 9

Name: SUMMER
    Size: 8
    Height: 167cm
    Weight: 50 kg
    Cup Size: C cup
    Top popular girls very service Petite lovely girls friendly open mind service lovely personality hot girls Don’t miss out high recommend

Angie (Busty Lovely Lady)
    Thailand, D cups 165cm, Busty, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

Coco (Slim Beauty Personality)
    Thailand, C cups 169cm, slim, smooth silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

Mona / Jenny ( Lovely Beautiful Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 165cm, busty , tanned silky skin, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 9, Service 9

200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm