165 Canterbury Rd Massage review - Amy and Marisa

Name: Marisa (Taiwan) and Amy (Chinese)

Address: 165 Canterbury Road Canterbury 2193

Date: 27th October and 1st November 2023

Rates: $60 for 1 hour.

Wechat: Canterbury_massage

Size/shape: 154cm 50kg B cup nice fit body

Value for money/recommend?: yes

Visited 165Canterbury first time to see what the fuss was about. I wanted to just get a good pt1 after a hard and long day at work, pt2 if offered would be a bonus.

The shop is located in between two other shops and all have access from the rear adjacent to the Aldi carpark. 165 is easy to miss if you are not focused so make sure your eyes are open and brain is thinking otherwise you'll end up having a dud massage if you walk into the wrong business.

I managed to get a booking on their WeChat after work to my preferred time so I was happy about that.
    Upon ringing the bell, was met by a very friendly and welcoming new Manager named Lily and was ushered into the nearest room on ground floor (separated from the rest of the shop by a solid wall 3/4 high to the ceiling) and was asked what services I felt like having and for how long. There is a small amount of sound leakage from the room next door where another client was being poked, prodded and rubbed but nothing excessive. Amy was just finishing off another massage and came about 15 minutes later but in the meantime Manager Lily looked after preparing me with a towel wash and pat down before the main event.
    When Amy came into the room having confirmed with Lily my stay will be 1 hour and a NHJ she immediately stripped down and began oiling my legs, bum and lower back for a deep tissue massage using lots of elbow, forearm and palms. In amongst the movements were the tackle tickles which was very teasingly tantalizing. It was really great, She then asked me to turn over and began teasing and stroking me, my appendage swelled nicely and at one stage Amy was motioning to swallow me and to then ride me which increased the banter between us in that short time. Amy had a nice warm smile and C cups with a neatly trimmed bush and allowed external touching

We did some more dirty talking and I eventually blew my load into her open palm to prevent my juices from spurting everywhere. Cleaned me off with a hot towel
    and it's good to know there's a shower available for those who get very oily and messy before going back to work if you're planning a lunchtime massage session.

I returned the following week to try a session with Marisa. Her massage was very good too and very warm and friendly but while she understands English ok her pronunciations are at times difficult to understand, she was also attractive but I only opted for a hand job without her going nude.... will try for next time.
    Marisa only works Wednesdays and Amy is Fridays but if you subscribe to WeChat on 165Canterbury (Canterbury_massage) then you'll be able to receive roster updates every day.
    I would also like to mention that Lily is one of the nicest and friendliest managers (mamasans) I've met in recent times. She goes out of her way to make sure you walk out a new man (or lady)
    REMEMBER: DO NOT WALK INTO THE WRONG MASSAGE SHOP.... 165 CANTERBURY RD CANTERBURY MANAGED BY LILY

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Very good getting more customers and busy.
    Good service gets good returns 👍

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HarrysReasons View Post
    Very good getting more customers and busy.
    Good service gets good returns ��
    Thanks for sharing good shop
    Saw many girls advertising her

Shop Owner
    Thank you for all Customers. Any time welcome
    . And all the reviews
    New Pretty Amy 24yo D cup 164cm Malaysia Student very friendly top massage

Amy top massage

Amy after reviews
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...my-and-Malisah
    Walk In Welcome
    On Special $50 For 30 Minutes Relaxing Hot Massage