Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Same dude multiple accounts posters

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Quad View Post
    Good on u Vinnie at least u nemesis's are civil mine are two online bullies .
    Are you sure about that? My feelings are telling me you're Vinnie's inspiration and mentor for all this wreckage.

Throughout all those years, if you were also civil you might've had a chance. I noticed in your old blog you were trying to get me to chase you - you hinted my full real name then edited it out several days later. The same way Vinnie and several other accounts were doing last minute edits on their posts.

You're a cute girl, I would've fallen for you. But the person behind Vinnie is in my heart now. The tall, sultry, dark haired one.

I would like to help you out if I can in any means, whatever it is you're after these days. All I want is for my crush to dial down her games, because it all feels very much like a big portion of it was your idea. Unless she does that I'm not going to respond to further over-the-line banters and only joining in discussions that are civilized.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Are you sure about that? My feelings are telling me you're Vinnie's inspiration and mentor for all this wreckage.

Throughout all those years, if you were also civil you might've had a chance. I noticed in your old blog you were trying to get me to chase you - you hinted my full real name then edited it out several days later. The same way Vinnie and several other accounts were doing last minute edits on their posts.

You're a cute girl, I would've fallen for you. But the person behind Vinnie is in my heart now. The tall, sultry, dark haired one.

I would like to help you out if I can in any means, whatever it is you're after these days. All I want is for my crush to dial down her games, because it all feels very much like a big portion of it was your idea. Unless she does that I'm not going to respond to further over-the-line banters and only joining in discussions that are civilized.
    Bro can you drop this dialogue. Its basically spam.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Bro can you drop this dialogue. Its basically spam.
    What is spam? You have to be specific.

I'm just playing a role here. I know who you are specifically.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What is spam? You have to be specific.
    That's the problem then. You create spam and don't know what it is

You have good insights on punting and brandy

I don't wish to contribute to these endless arguments. Stop the spam

Banned
    Good on u Vinnie at least u nemesis's are civil mine are two online bullies .
    A post on a forum is nothing. Never stress about anything on the internet.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    A post on a forum is nothing. Never stress about anything on the internet.
    Let's keep posts related to punting and related interests. The arguments on here are pure drivel

Banned
    It's a problem when you create spam and don't know what it is
    You're referring to yourself, aren't you?

Look, my message is clear. You and several other accounts had "advertised" a certain J girl. And all of you seem to know the details between us.

I don't mind being friends with Xmas if she's behaving normally. We've never met face to face before. But if you and I were to be together (J tall, dark haired, sultry) I'm pretty sure I might get into events where I bump into Xmas. I forgave her for what she's done in the past, I'm easy on forgiving. And I also apologize if I had hurt her as well.

I just saw her blog. I do pity her. But my heart is for you know who.

Banned
    Let's keep posts related to punting and related interests. The arguments on here are pure drivel
    I get that. I just want someone to get me up to date on what's in their mind. With that peace of mind I don't mind the drivel. I'm sticking with the seven days mentioned before, hopefully that's the case.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I get that. I just want someone to get me up to date on what's in their mind. With that peace of mind I don't mind the drivel. I'm sticking with the seven days mentioned before, hopefully that's the case.
    What what u are saying Meng , Tan and yourself are triplets ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You're referring to yourself, aren't you?

Look, my message is clear. You and several other accounts had "advertised" a certain J girl. And all of you seem to know the details between us.

I don't mind being friends with Xmas if she's behaving normally. We've never met face to face before. But if you and I were to be together (J tall, dark haired, sultry) I'm pretty sure I might get into events where I bump into Xmas. I forgave her for what she's done in the past, I'm easy on forgiving. And I also apologize if I had hurt her as well.

I just saw her blog. I do pity her. But my heart is for you know who.
    What's her blog address?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    What's her blog address?
    Ask Quad.

It's apparently advertised on E&B under some WL ad.

Junior Member(有D料到)

All this chest - pumping for what means ?

Banned
    All this chest - pumping for what means ?
    You could be clearer in your words.

J-girl: you got my message.

Xmas: thank you for trying to get us closer, but I am having a hard time being confused as to which of you are talking to me at one time. Unless you're both on the same phone/computer screen. It's as if I'm married to both of you and listening to both your voices moulded together.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ask Quad.

It's apparently advertised on E&B under some WL ad.
    I thought you just read it?

Banned
    Do you really want me to advertise it?

It uses a GitHub.io host.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well done ReginaldBubbles game set and match

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Do you really want me to advertise it?

It uses a GitHub.io host.
    Well you said she advertises it?

Banned
    Well done ReginaldBubbles game set and match
    What gives it away is the topics you were talking about in your blog. And it matches most of the threads started in the past 2 months.

The one topic about sperm donor disturbs me a little. I was wondering up until today, why can't people reciprocate amongst each other, live as a couple and inseminate naturally? This is why I brought up the topic of karma many times - it's to help people who think they have to resort to sperm donors in order to have a kid and experience if painful childbirth makes them happy in the end.

If you have someone devoted to you to be at your side while experiencing the pain of childbirth - yes it is worth it and it will make any expecting mothers happy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What gives it away is the topics you were talking about in your blog. And it matches most of the threads started in the past 2 months.

The one topic about sperm donor disturbs me a little. I was wondering up until today, why can't people reciprocate amongst each other, live as a couple and inseminate naturally? This is why I brought up the topic of karma many times - it's to help people who think they have to resort to sperm donors in order to have a kid and experience if painful childbirth makes them happy in the end.

If you have someone devoted to you to be at your side while experiencing the pain of childbirth - yes it is worth it and it will make any expecting mothers happy.
    So what u are saying i am Christmas incognito ?

Banned
    Well you said she advertises it?
    Don't get me wrong, I didn't text that number in the blog. I haven't even considered becoming a "customer" or donor.

If someone wants me to be her donor, we'd have to have a really good, deep, heart to heart discussion about it but personally I am quite disturbed of the idea.

I'm playing a role. I'm not gonna bring up names or references further. Just don't rile me up over the line again, soft dialled riling is fine.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast