Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Ginza AR (Annual Report 2023)..who's your MMA (Most Memorable Asian)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Telomania View Post
    Nice man
    I csnt eait to book her
    Nice AR
    Thanks bro defs try her and let me know how it goes I’d suggest 45-1hr booking if u can though haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Great review Jack Jack, I couldn't refuse the souvenir as well. She is now 290/hour, and I don't see that going down if she is consistently great.
    Cheers bro

I got horny just writing it and thinking about that night her personality is so rare in this industry and will win a lot of guys over hahah

Hahaha I didn’t care for the souvenir as such but the way she insisted was just so sweet I couldn’t say no hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Cheers bro

I got horny just writing it and thinking about that night her personality is so rare in this industry and will win a lot of guys over hahah

Hahaha I didn’t care for the souvenir as such but the way she insisted was just so sweet I couldn’t say no hahaha
    She has mastered the kawaii puppy dog eyes that I always see in anime

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Naosuzuki View Post
    Natural. She won the genetic lottery. Narrow waist, large breasts big bum and from diet no fat on the hips or gut. I still don’t think DD but probably close.
    Just who are you guys talking about I'm interested in natural busty.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenuse View Post
    Anyone tried J melon?
    Her face is not my type.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    She has mastered the kawaii puppy dog eyes that I always see in anime
    bahahahahah yea

I'm happy for the hard working and top quality girls when they get what they deserve ie Price increase

Price went up for both C Jay Jay and J Reiko

and credit to reception for handling things professionally while multitasking their 5 phones, the phone ringing and walk-ins lol

One time i was busy to rush back to work and reception was busy and they were like wait wait can we get some feedback and scores....
    but the phones were going crazy and then i told them id just text them and they said thank you that way they can show/tell the girls too so they appreciate it

i know with one of the girls on repeating her she worked on the feeback/improvement i gave hahahah maybe other punters also gave that feedback as improvement

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by acfbkup1 View Post
    pretty sure its V Elly at Ginza Empire

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukarian Victory View Post
    Her face is not my type.
    What is wrong with her face?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by leetspeak View Post
    What is wrong with her face?
    Usually that's how people try to say not pretty in polite way. Not my type.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Any AR on T Milk and/or V Rosie?
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    I've seen atleast 1 AR on Rosie which you could search for. I've been thinking about seeing her myself too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

As mentioned above Ginza Empire V Elly.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Naosuzuki View Post

As mentioned above Ginza Empire V Elly.
    well she ain't natural busty tho. She s c ish enhanced to D . But very nice ass indeed. If ass had cups like tits she d be a G cup ass
    And overall she's a good fuck. Just not natural busty

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...sie-Chefs-kiss

here ya go - let us know how it goes with her

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    appreciate the enthusiasm jack jack. But in here and out there isn't he after report section, you been linking threads to posts in threads here and there it's like a maze. And on mobile device it seems those links don't always work. Just th e other day I click on your AR thread and it just points to a post in this thread but the forum takes me to a completely different page. It is getting messy.. may I suggest compose everything in one thread start clean.. I know it's extra work so you are not obliged to do it just a suggestion

Junior Member(有D料到)
    J Reiko – Poor Mans Jap version of K Nayeon (TWICE) if she retired with snow white skin

Wow where I do I start….? Hmmm the executive summary and TLDR is she’s a gem! Run and Book her now and go for an Hr.

Ok – as the real deal AR and detailed session…

Girl comparison wise she has by far the whitest skin I’ve seen among the J girls for a while on par with Miwa and she’s so smooth too.
    Service better than any recent J girl i see like doesnt even come close to her whats more hot is she is very inexperienced imagine Linon shy and quiet personality mix with Asahi flirting.

Rocked up few mins early and ready to pay and reception already knew who I was there to see and called her on the intercom to see if she was ready… typical high pitched J girl voice Jack likes.

Get told to go room 27 and as I turned the corner I saw a lady standing there but she was way too cute and sexy to be those cleaner ladies you sometimes see wondering about near the washing machines. As I get closer I see this cute pretty girl with very white skin and sparkly eyes – I still didn’t know who she was yet as she doesn’t resemble the photos I had in mind.

The last 2 photos are probly her body esp that super ultra white snow mochi skin and petite body shape but the face is filtered. Go off the very first photo and the 3rd photo with the loveheart to get better idea of her face.
    Anyways…as I walk up she has this beaming smile and few steps outside opf her room an her room door open welcoming me in.

As the door closes she slowly pulls me in I thought for a hug but she initiated soft pash which turned into DFK before unzipping my pants and reaching in to grab lil Jack and I was like woah woah relax hahaha. She tells me where to put my stuff before taking my shirt jacket and folding it nicely and placing it on a towel she had already folded.
    She textbook J Girl with the appearance and mannerisms and the serive and attitude I can see why Rooter want to marry her she defs marriage material if I wanna wife someone.
    Room is super neat and clean with her personal bedsheet folded nicely, condoms filed up nicely for the 3 different sizes and gel on bed side table.
    Hands me the mouth wash and I converse with her with the few Japanese words I know and she was so proud and happy. As with other reviews she compliments you throughout but doesn’t overdo with FOAM.

Face 8-8.25 – eyes in the beauty of the beholder but I would still put her in 8-8.25 only because I normally go for the super young J Girls so Miwa Ramu etc more pretty but shes still pretty in her own right.
    I found her more pretty than Iwa Momo and Sayaka (all J girls) – just set your expectations using the photos I mentioned shop is not stupid so don’t go expecting a stunner at $280/hr but her as a whole package I reckon could justify $300.
    Again she is still very pretty and cute but make up a bit on the thicker side but still good to look at in mish and in the shower and some anles looks like J Pop or K Pop retired idol hence K Nayeon from TWICE.
    Her body being so small and nimble and her small face really reminds me of her if she was older and retired from TWICE.

Service 9? Maybe 9.5 even
    Her service is so good first time and I reckon even better with repeat visits
    Anything higher than 9.5 is reserved for J Ice and J Asahi personal preference
    Put it this way reception first time ever EVER did not ask me for feedback and scores as hobbled over to ask about another girl legs still jelly and he saw how smitten I was after the session.
    Inside the shower next special – ordinary shower little bit of slides and some DFK (not PSE like C Jay Jay but more sensual GFE type) and then tap off and she slowly walked out and I was like ok.

In my mind I was like oh no shower bbbj but this is where her wifey side kicks in….she went to get me a towel and wrapped it around me and started to dry me off and goes are you cold?
    I saw no and she got another towel I thought for herself but no she got towel to lay across her legs and said you can put ur leg here to dry and I was like no no thats too much LOL too gentleman for that and she goes that’s ok u are my king ahahhaa

Anyways declined that and she pulled me into and gave me a bbbj wow… bbbj was normal I think she is still learning and I think she is new to this job and maybe just had partners in life but not do this work back in japan. Very slow and sensual and looks at your face to make sure you enjoy and keeps going if no objections. No long after we move to the bed and she immediately straddles me for cat bath while using her hand to massage and play with lil Jack. Moves in for some more DFK before going down for bbbj and gives some attention also to the balls but again nothing special in the skills of her BBBJ but more so very sensual and GFE feeling. She pauses to straddle me some more and I could start to feel her pussy now and I go hmmm Sumatra? And she gasps and cover her mouth going oh how do you know? You like hentai or leran from hentai and she then goes u must do this in japan you have fun in japan?

I said maybe and she goes where Tokyo? And I said no Osaka she laughs and starts straddling me a bit her pussy so wet and leans in for DFK. Shes from a small town not Tokyo or Osaka which gives bonus points to the GFE and ur not with a WL.
    She comes up to me for some DFK and then asking what I want next, do you want sex, CIM, 69 etc and I ask her to lay down and said I’m gonna eat ur pussy hahahaha and she goes no, no eat taste hahaha
    Omg she is so sensitive down there and also her nipples. Gets super wet naturally and moans and squirms so much during daty. I don’t think its FOAM otherwise she would be very tired cos while I was eating her out she was squirming all over left and right up and down moving her hips and bum I almost lost track of the target had to keep my tongue and follow her body jerks LOL

As above super petite and small package with just enough padding on the bum, I think she is more B cup not C, fully shaved maybe lasered even and perfectly shaped pink pussy which was naturally lubed up for me with her juices.
    We did a few positions and man she is tight even when I did light FIV when I finally entered in mish I can just see her face groan and take me in and I asked if she was ok and she said ok and pulls me in for DFK. As pretty as her pussy was needed to change positions and for once I didn’t mind putting in more work and pretty much did all the fucking. As she got off the bed for standing doggy she was trembling and struggling to get up lmaooo it was so hot and made me feel like a stud LOL
    Fuck some more and wanted a different angle in mirror so asked her to lay down on bed in prone as I entered from behind and then uh oh. Lil Jack was starting to get soft and even though she guided me to the right hole as I slowly tried to enter she was too tight and pushed me back out. She was like ur so gentle hahaha and I was like yea I don’t want to hurt you lol.

We flip over so I can go back to mish and stare into her eyes and dfk – she jerk me a bit to help me get hard – need to be fully erect to go inside her lol
    At this point I was starting to lose track of time as it felt like a fantasy… did a few more pumps and first buzzer go off. She didn’t rush me and let me keep going and felt like I was ready to blow so asked for CIM
    We were both exhausted and collapsed next to each other.

I was going to go shower and she extended her arms to me so I thought ok help pull her up?
    But she shakes her head and reels me in for DFK it was so hot as I lay on top of her and accidentally started dry humping her and she was also grinding me LOL fuck what girl that’s top service I don’t think I ever got that on a first visit.
    But I didn’t want to get in trouble so I said ok quick shower and she goes aww ok. Hahahaa

Very quick shower and rinse as 2nd buzzer goes off and as im getting dressed and ready to leave she offers me a souvenir – you need to see her to find out what it is LOL
    I declined at first and she gives me a pout and with the puppy face and eyes so I said ok put it in my pocket but this cheeky girl goes and reaches for little Jack again and I was like no next time gotta go otherwise in trouble with reception she laughs and goes promise me. Hug and say our goodbyes.

WIR – 100% for that price point.
    While I had similar experience with Justforfun which means she do this with other customers door the whole flirting and dfk as soon as you enter and take care of you like her husband I didn’t get any hints of being fake or FOAM I think she is genuinely a sweet sweet girl doing this for first time.

Not the prettiest or youngest but she banging body, smooth whit skin and literally nothing to fault her service and GFE feeling. I reckon she is mid twenties nothing more than late twenties and face is very cute kawaii type
    Again the fact that reception saw my face and didn’t ask for scores and feedback should say a lot lol I reckon most would still take a good look at her in lineup and remember her price...

Nice AR broo
    Wanna try her next
    Sound satisfying service

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice AR broo
    Wanna try her next
    Sound satisfying service
    Is this in reference to J Reiko bro?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes bro hahah sorry my mistake

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice AR broo
    Wanna try her next
    Sound satisfying service
    cheers bro

try to detail in my review how the overall session went and stats and looks IRL vs profile on website hehe

the fact that she had the price increase not long after starting is good sign that shes starting to gain some followers and new customers

heres another reivew on her along with others that have commented after seeing her = )

happy punting

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-tier-GFE-girl

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast