Thread: K Sia - Nonstop DFK

Senior Member(無間使者)

K Sia - Nonstop DFK

I saw K Sia for a 1 hour booking early last week. There have been a couple of glowing reviews for her, and adding mine to the list here.

Appearance: Sia is small and curvy. Her height being listed at 158 seems about right. When I see smaller girls, I usually prefer them slim and petite, but Sia still easy on the eye. Nice small and perky bubble bum. She's cute and bubbly.

Photo Accuracy: The photos are definitely of her, but with the caveat that they've been significantly filtered.

Age: She's listed at 22, but I would say she's late 20s. Regardless of her age, she's nice to look at.

Body: curvy body, but tight and taut. Nice soft breasts, and shaved below.

English: Her English is decent enough for communication.

The Session: If you're a DFK and rimming fan, this is the girl for you. Literally from the moment I walked in, she had her lips locking onto mine. If Jessie's DFK on entry is passionate excitement, Sia's is more a slow, sensual tease. She had a see-through black camisole on. When I reached around to grab her bottom, I was pleasantly surprised that she had no undies on. With the DFK continuing, she started to rub my crotch, then began to undress me.
    Naked, we both went in for a shower, where she soaped and rinsed me, then knelt to give me BBBJ. Nice eye-contact, and she readily took me in deep.
    Back outside and on the bed, the BBBJ continued, where she slowly positioned herself over me for some 69. Sia's BBBJ technique is great, and she got me almost the edge. I didn't want to cum just yet, so stopped her, thinking we'd dom up and do the deed. But Sia had other ideas, asking me to get in "a doggie position" - her words. I'm not usually a fan of rimming, but I thought, oh well, why not.
    As I said, I'm not a fan of rimming, but I really enjoyed her doing it on me. She seems to be able to generate a lot more saliva than normal, and she also does this unusual sucking thing which was quite pleasant.
    Anyways, dommed up, and took her first in mish. She was tight and matched my rhythm well. we swung around so that she was on top, and with her grinding away on me, I blew my first load.
    clean up and rest, with a bit of a chat. As stated, her English is enough to communicate pretty comfortably.
    Little bro woke up for round 2, which was pretty much all in doggie. Great view of her as she arched her back and stared back at me in the mirror which got me over the line.

Sum Up: Sia is great! If you're after an absolutely knock out looker of a girl, she's not for you. But her service is top notch. As I said, Sia is for DFK and rimming lovers. Also, one other thing I failed to mention, she keeps great eye contact, whether directly or through the mirrors. She has a sexy, come-on look when she's staring at you during sex that's a real turn-on.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Dfk and rimming - I’d want to be first punter of the day.