Thread: Yuki at 288 Wattle Street still the BEST !!

Yuki at 288 Wattle Street still the BEST !!

I haven't seen Yuki at 288 Wattle Street for more than 6 months, too busy doing my rounds at the other 3 shops............haha

But this week after a game of golf, my whole body was aching, the old bones just couldn't quite handle it. So who you gonna call?

Ada/Coco at Burwood is too far!

Vicky at SL is not at the shop until afternoon!

So I turn back to the tried and tested Yuki at 288 Wattle Street. And EVERYTHING IS NOW SENSATIONALLY FIXED !!

Yuki lost a bit of weight too, and the slimmer frame suited this MILF so well and her usually very toned body just makes her that much more sexier! Told her my problem areas which is pretty much the whole body, as any golf will know, if you haven't play for like 6 months, and suddenly after 18 holes, you are in pain - especially my old age............LOL

Yuki started off with the usual firm press on the back and shoulder over a towel, followed by kneeing my back and bottom, she is so strong and the pressure points she pressed are oh so precise. She was inflicting more pains on to all my sore spots - but I only know too well, that these temporary pain will lead to more relaxations and much more good feelings when the session is finished.

Enough of the hard massage, off goes the towel and push oil session commences, strong, hard pressed using her palms in one long continuous motions up and down on my back or in both clockwise and anticlockwise circular motions, everything she does was to the perfection. Occasionally she will use the fist and the elbows or forearms, and I was just laying there making more moaning noise of approval and pain and pleasure and all of the above!!

She then moved to the arms and hands, legs and foot, she didn't miss any spot of my aging body. Excellent works!!

Then come the sensual part she is so famous for, a light oil massage on my bum, sliding of the crack with her hands, gentle rimming, ball teasing, under carriage explorations and pampering, it was so good the loving memories of Leng's magical hands keep flooding back, this is probably just as good!! And there was no rush by my old friend Yuki, she pleasure me as much as I wanted until I got up turn over and have a drink a water!! I think when you are sexually aroused, your throat will be very thirsty............haha

The main theme was slow and sensual pleasure, and there are plenty of that to be enjoyed, may be she missed me too, usually Yuki didn't allow too much touching by my hands, (in addition to her no nude policy against me..........WT!!) but today she was very oblinging and I can even fondle her breasts over clothes, so I was really happy. Didn't bother to try to talk her into taking her clothes off, too many rejections before already!! but honestly I don't really need to see her naked, her skills are that good, at one stage I was sitting up and looking at what was she doing with her hands!! the last person who made me do that was............you guess it, little magical Leng !!, it felt so good you couldn't help but want to know what was she doing??

So the point of no return was finally reached and I was reliefed to shot one of my biggest load in recent months. Yuki looks at the cums and laughed at me, and said in Mando, "you haven't cum for a long time??"

So another great session with Yuki, may be one day she will work at Vicky's or Foxy's places so that I can see her more often. Actually, I was more thinking of a double with one of the busty girls - like Momo or Nancy - they can give me the tits play which I couldn't get from Yuki, and Yuki and pleasure me that these girls will have no idea how to...............best of both world..........haha

Any brother who really missed Leng's part 2, and have not met Yuki before, you should!!

Not to mention those few distinguished brothers who really appreciate a proper massage by an expert master masseur.

Have a nice weekend,

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro Ahlungor,

Which day does she work at wattle st? I work in pyrmont so quite close to ultimo. Might try her next week.

Quote Originally Posted by freshjive View Post
    Bro Ahlungor,

Which day does she work at wattle st? I work in pyrmont so quite close to ultimo. Might try her next week.

At Wattle St only on Sat, Tue at 447 King st Newtown!!

Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Good to see you visit your old time favorite!!!

It is time for me to SCREW some of my ex-girlfriends now

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nice report bro..... 288 wattle st not to sure where about but i will google it, how much is damage here??? Including part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    Nice report bro..... 288 wattle st not to sure where about but i will google it, how much is damage here??? Including part 2
    Thats in Ultimo, near the old Wentworth Park race track. Wattle St parralle to Harris St.

$60/hr massage, $20 HJ, $30 clothes off

Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thats in Ultimo, near the old Wentworth Park race track. Wattle St parralle to Harris St.

$60/hr massage, $20 HJ, $30 clothes off

Cheers
    Ahlungor, you can save $30

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Ahlungor, you can save $30
    i am willing to pay more though!!

Holy shit, I was doing a little search to see how many threads Yuki has got before I post the review for today's reunion session!

And then I realised that I actually haven't seen her since August 2012 !!

Yeah, that was round about the time when Snow Lotus was at its peak, Foxy just started to establish her shop and Coco was still at Burwood !!

Then I read through my own review , I can pretty much copy almost everything words for words for today's session and it won't be too far off , don't think I can even write that many words on my iPhone , so if you guys are interested , read the original OK !

One of my better piece of AR !

What else can I add?? Oh, Yuki still works at Chatswood, she can't tell me the address but it's no. 3!! So if any brother has any idea which shop then please share.

She also works at Randwick, also a no. 3! That's 3 Short St,

And Lorra the cute and pretty busty Thai girl was also at Wattle on Saturday !

The best surprise with Yuki's session is that there is no surprises , always that good !!

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Ahlungor,

Thanks for the post & a great re-read of your original AR!

I wasn't really into the scene back then, but always regretted to this day that I didn't take the plunge and see Leng, as she is always the undisputed "World Champion" of Part 2 when someone refers to the "all time greats"

I love the face-down oily ball & crack play, the best I've had recently is Albee from SF (can anyone tell me if she's coming back?!)

However I've never had any good experiences with MILFS (tried a couple at Suburban massage shops thinking "oh they are older, they must have good strong massage". Wrong. "Oh they are older so they must be experienced with HJ technique and be more enthusiastic as they charge the same as younger girls for Part 2, so must make up for lack of looks with great service". Wrong. Boring mechanical HJ, almost ask them to stop halfway through and don't bother, I'll tip you $20 anyway!)

HOWEVER.....!! Yuki sounds like a must try!!? Technique sounds amazing.

Sorry I can't read your post as I'm writing this (iPhone) but did you say she works at 288 Wattle on Saturdays only? Or best to call the shop?

PS: One of my first ever punts was at 288 Wattle around the same time you wrote your OP... Saw this average build, average face Chinese ML, mid 20s, really good strong massage but Part 2 was just a quick flip, dress off but still wearing huge bra and granny briefs, then aggressive one handed tug (my foreskin was hanging on for dear life!!). Kind of put me off the scene for quite a while! Silly move, should just have gone to see Leng....!

Quote Originally Posted by Biethestarr View Post
    Hey Ahlungor,

Thanks for the post & a great re-read of your original AR!

I wasn't really into the scene back then, but always regretted to this day that I didn't take the plunge and see Leng, as she is always the undisputed "World Champion" of Part 2 when someone refers to the "all time greats"

I love the face-down oily ball & crack play, the best I've had recently is Albee from SF (can anyone tell me if she's coming back?!)

However I've never had any good experiences with MILFS (tried a couple at Suburban massage shops thinking "oh they are older, they must have good strong massage". Wrong. "Oh they are older so they must be experienced with HJ technique and be more enthusiastic as they charge the same as younger girls for Part 2, so must make up for lack of looks with great service". Wrong. Boring mechanical HJ, almost ask them to stop halfway through and don't bother, I'll tip you $20 anyway!)

HOWEVER.....!! Yuki sounds like a must try!!? Technique sounds amazing.

Sorry I can't read your post as I'm writing this (iPhone) but did you say she works at 288 Wattle on Saturdays only? Or best to call the shop?

PS: One of my first ever punts was at 288 Wattle around the same time you wrote your OP... Saw this average build, average face Chinese ML, mid 20s, really good strong massage but Part 2 was just a quick flip, dress off but still wearing huge bra and granny briefs, then aggressive one handed tug (my foreskin was hanging on for dear life!!). Kind of put me off the scene for quite a while! Silly move, should just have gone to see Leng....!

Hi brother ,

No point regretting about Leng, she is gone and lets move forward!

Yeap, Yuki is right up there and set the standards. But you are also very right in thinking older or should I say more mature mls can and should provide better services, it's just a matter of seeing the right lady, Not all older mls are that good!

Coco from Stanmore, Mimi from Crows Nest and Susan from QVB are all sensational and all busty........haha

If you like younger girls who has soft slow hands:

Mena from the two Snow Lotus shop and this new Korean girl Emma (which I haven't had time to write the part II yet) from 316 Central are both magical !!

Cheers

Ps. There is still my no 1 girl Lisa who is taking a break at the moment and just doing some odd shifts in shops I don't know where, once she is re established in the CBD I will certainly share ......

Thanks to a review from another forum, I was reunited with Yuki today at 450 Elizabeth St Surry Hills.

She was so happy to see me again after all these years !

And finally, she accepted my $50 tips for the first time and got naked for me ! What an end to the year of the monkey when I finally got the Yuki monkey off my back if you know what I mean !!

Cheers

Ps. Great to see another former master back in the scene. There used to be 4, now only two still serving.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thanks to a review from another forum, I was reunited with Yuki today at 450 Elizabeth St Surry Hills.

She was so happy to see me again after all these years !

And finally, she accepted my $50 tips for the first time and got naked for me ! What an end to the year of the monkey when I finally got the Yuki monkey off my back if you know what I mean !!

Cheers

Ps. Great to see another former master back in the scene. There used to be 4, now only two still serving.
    450 Elizabeth Street ? Which shop is it ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's a bargain!