Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Initiation

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm not sure the punting Petes really appreciate having their name associated with this behaviour...looks like it's "Tony" or "Mike" from now on...

BrainSex
    Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    Pete didn't do anything morally wrong. That was all I was trying to say.
    I think a lot would disagree. Personally, I believe once a girl has said no, then said punter keeps trying to pressure her into changing her mind, then it is morally wrong. You obviously have much lower moral standards than I.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Going by that document, then if a WL catches a bus, taxi, or train etc to an appointment, would said driver be then breaking the law? And if a WL's best friend happens to also be a WL, then they cannot tell each other where their appointments are, even if they have nobody else to tell. Shows you how stupid some of the laws are.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A lot of the laws are stupid and are nothing more than twat in public office wanting their name remembered by having it associated with some legislation. Like making it illegal for a punter to ask for a natural BJ.

Lost count of the times I got busted pissing in an alley at 3am, seems it no difference to pissing in the middle of the Queen St mall so why hide it? If you piss against the glass door of a Police Station does that make it an Aggravated Pissing in Public charge? Hehehe

At the end of the day this has been a good discussion, there are morals and ethics that can be argued about until the cows come home. We all have different tolerances. But I dare say a lot of us punters have become more equipped with the knowledge to ourselves safe and out of the iron bars.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Brown wallaby you are a dead set shit bag

One day you'll get locked up...don't think you'll have access to this forum in jail, and considering that is all you seem to do with ur life (that and assault massage chicks) you'll won't know what to do with yourself

Have fun...perhaps can get a massage off a cute dude
    Dennis smart man. See through Brown wallaby for who he really is. No do illegal service at rnt or you break law. Don't listen to brownwallaby, just being fluffer to get u hard, go see girl, do illegal and go jail.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick Aussie View Post
    Dennis smart man. See through Brown wallaby for who he really is. No do illegal service at rnt or you break law. Don't listen to brownwallaby, just being fluffer to get u hard, go see girl, do illegal and go jail.
    Seems like all the pimps are threatened by real and genuine punters like BW. Low blow mick

Close call

Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    I think a lot would disagree. Personally, I believe once a girl has said no, then said punter keeps trying to pressure her into changing her mind, then it is morally wrong. You obviously have much lower moral standards than I.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/latest/...lested-client/

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    The guy obviously needs to punt more!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234