Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sexy Thai girl Neimi, slim and hot hot hot body and what a nice piece of Ass!!

Sexy Thai girl Neimi, slim and hot hot hot body and what a nice piece of Ass!!

Neimi has been with Silver Fox for a while now and she is quite popular has a lot of regulars but doesn't have much reviews, I just saw a nice review from a Brisbane brother so I thought what timing to start Neimi's own thread - Brother Wil, heres to you again, you were so right (as usual!!), this is probably the way to go, each girl has her own thread !!

So here was my one and only review on Neimi:

Had a booking with Ada this morning and so looking forward to see my favourite again. arrived at the shop 10 min before my time and Linda told me Ada called in sick today, would I like to see other girls, it was nearly 11.30am and I knew Cici from SL usually has her first couple sessions booked out. So I ask Linda who else is on.

As we speak, a Chinese girl came out wear a black dress, very pretty, medium build, size 10 may be a touch more, she was well covered up but looks really busty, yeap, she will be OK, her name is Nicole but she is not available, shit, shit, so who else is there, Linda took me to the last room which is first time I use this room, it's huge, but what about the girl?

A Thai girl Neimi walks in, petite, slim, small breasts, long hair, healthy looking skins and pleasant looking, but honestly really not my type, Linda said her service is very good and good massage I should try, OK, I'll just stay for the 30 min. Then Neimi asked me if I want body to body, what B2B on an A Cup!! are you serious, then I look at the reflection on the brand new big mirror on the wall which runs the same length as the table - that would be great if Ada or Nicole is naked and doing B2B to me, but I saw something I like, a nice and meaty ass, OK, why not. so handed over the cash and let's get naked.

Well, not much to talk about Neimi's body except her nice round bum, some brother who likes your ML petite and slim should be happy with Neimi though. Neimi started the massage and asked if I want strong or soft, soft please I said, and off she goes.

I must say, while she is not Leng, but she did a reasonable job on me while the body slide is nothing to write about due to the flat chest, but she did put in the efforts. and I like her bum!! oh, did I say that already.

After turn over, she starts the sensual part and I wasn't really into it as I really need to see and play with big tits unless you have a pair of magical hands, then Neimi back facing me and sit on my tummy, now that's a nice view and as she rub her ass on me and my rock hard rock try to get me over the line, I got an idea, so I ask Neimi, can I cum on your bum, she said sure, but how?

I said, OK, you lay down on the table face down, and in this position, her ass is really the show piece, and I pick up the oil bottle and oil up her crack, but before I climb on top, being a gentleman, I just want to reassure the lady that I won't do anything I shouldn't do, so I said, don't worry, I will be just on the outside OK? she said fine, whatever you like?? I hope she won't say that to every client as some dude may take the liberty to go ALL IN............LOL

So I was on top of her, usually this is when I proceed to enjoy tits fucking, but since she has got much tits I just have to fuck the butt, which I must say was sensational!! especially when I was pounding her hard (on the outside only, but my oiled up lil brother was submerged between her bum crack and it was almost like doing Spanish - or should I say Assish!! I really enjoy that and I must say this is the first time I do this to a ML or WL for obvious reasons, (if she got tits, I will be fucking her tits and my ML are usually busty and for FS, I will be inside her of course) so I tried something new today!! and as I watched myself in action from the mirror, I gave her everything. As I have just did a COA (cum on ass), again, the gentleman that I am, I ask Neimi to lay still, I got up and get the tissues and wet tissue and clean her up first before cleaning myself.

So Linda was partially right, Neimi does give me very good services, just the body type is not my usual liking but I did make the most of what she has and was highly satisfied - like having a new toy. Now hopefully not every brother is gonna try this Assish and COA on this lovely little Thai girl..........LOL

Return factor, probably not, mainly because I probably want to test out Nicole first and there is always Ada who is much higher on the list..............haha

Cheers.
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Quote Originally Posted by geotrog View Post
    Was down in Sydney for the weekend so thought I'd try out some local delights. Thought I'd give Silver Fox a go on Pitt St. Only a small joint but well recommended on Aus99. (Just remember it's on the second floor!)
    Well, what a difference to Brisbane! Wow!
    I saw a leggie, slender Thai woman by the name of Neimi (apparently 23yrs old). What a girl. If only the women in Brisbane were more like her! Not quite FS but B2B with excellent massage and reverse cowgirl HJ - great arse view!
    Only negative point was she's a petite girl, A or B cup - I'm more of a hand-full man! Great chat, laughs, led my hands where she wanted them to be!
    $65 an hour of massage but took it up to $120 with the works!
    Where can I get this quality in Brisbane?
    Well next I'm in Syd, I'll be trying this place again.
    This review was posted in the Brisbane After Report section.

Thanks to brother Geotrog !! very good job .
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Onthebeach
    whats the address of this establishment

Quote Originally Posted by Onthebeach View Post
    whats the address of this establishment
    Silver Fox Massage
    All girls are beautiful!
    Check out their photos!
    http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopG...productId=2102
    Find your favorite girls!
    Enjoy your Happy Hour!
    Level 2, 376 Pitt Street, City
    For appointment, please call:02-8034 7844 . 0416-956-886
    (English, 中文,한국어 )
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I can confirm Niemi gives a great massage,getting better all the time too, very magical hands and the best bum

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definatley! Neimi is very good. Let me cum all over her tits and face last visit. Ill be back...again...and again.. haha!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Neimi has been with Silver Fox for a while now and she is quite popular has a lot of regulars but doesn't have much reviews, I just saw a nice review from a Brisbane brother so I thought what timing to start Neimi's own thread - Brother Wil, heres to you again, you were so right (as usual!!), this is probably the way to go, each girl has her own thread !!

So here was my one and only review on Neimi:

Had a booking with Ada this morning and so looking forward to see my favourite again. arrived at the shop 10 min before my time and Linda told me Ada called in sick today, would I like to see other girls, it was nearly 11.30am and I knew Cici from SL usually has her first couple sessions booked out. So I ask Linda who else is on.

As we speak, a Chinese girl came out wear a black dress, very pretty, medium build, size 10 may be a touch more, she was well covered up but looks really busty, yeap, she will be OK, her name is Nicole but she is not available, shit, shit, so who else is there, Linda took me to the last room which is first time I use this room, it's huge, but what about the girl?

A Thai girl Neimi walks in, petite, slim, small breasts, long hair, healthy looking skins and pleasant looking, but honestly really not my type, Linda said her service is very good and good massage I should try, OK, I'll just stay for the 30 min. Then Neimi asked me if I want body to body, what B2B on an A Cup!! are you serious, then I look at the reflection on the brand new big mirror on the wall which runs the same length as the table - that would be great if Ada or Nicole is naked and doing B2B to me, but I saw something I like, a nice and meaty ass, OK, why not. so handed over the cash and let's get naked.

Well, not much to talk about Neimi's body except her nice round bum, some brother who likes your ML petite and slim should be happy with Neimi though. Neimi started the massage and asked if I want strong or soft, soft please I said, and off she goes.

I must say, while she is not Leng, but she did a reasonable job on me while the body slide is nothing to write about due to the flat chest, but she did put in the efforts. and I like her bum!! oh, did I say that already.

After turn over, she starts the sensual part and I wasn't really into it as I really need to see and play with big tits unless you have a pair of magical hands, then Neimi back facing me and sit on my tummy, now that's a nice view and as she rub her ass on me and my rock hard rock try to get me over the line, I got an idea, so I ask Neimi, can I cum on your bum, she said sure, but how?

I said, OK, you lay down on the table face down, and in this position, her ass is really the show piece, and I pick up the oil bottle and oil up her crack, but before I climb on top, being a gentleman, I just want to reassure the lady that I won't do anything I shouldn't do, so I said, don't worry, I will be just on the outside OK? she said fine, whatever you like?? I hope she won't say that to every client as some dude may take the liberty to go ALL IN............LOL

So I was on top of her, usually this is when I proceed to enjoy tits fucking, but since she has got much tits I just have to fuck the butt, which I must say was sensational!! especially when I was pounding her hard (on the outside only, but my oiled up lil brother was submerged between her bum crack and it was almost like doing Spanish - or should I say Assish!! I really enjoy that and I must say this is the first time I do this to a ML or WL for obvious reasons, (if she got tits, I will be fucking her tits and my ML are usually busty and for FS, I will be inside her of course) so I tried something new today!! and as I watched myself in action from the mirror, I gave her everything. As I have just did a COA (cum on ass), again, the gentleman that I am, I ask Neimi to lay still, I got up and get the tissues and wet tissue and clean her up first before cleaning myself.

So Linda was partially right, Neimi does give me very good services, just the body type is not my usual liking but I did make the most of what she has and was highly satisfied - like having a new toy. Now hopefully not every brother is gonna try this Assish and COA on this lovely little Thai girl..........LOL

Return factor, probably not, mainly because I probably want to test out Nicole first and there is always Ada who is much higher on the list..............haha

Cheers.
    Another nice <Report>. Thanks for sharing to all bro here.

Mr AHLUNGOR, would you please tell me that the shop is located above a Hair Salon? And services prices, as well! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 5428 View Post
    Another nice <Report>. Thanks for sharing to all bro here.

Mr AHLUNGOR, would you please tell me that the shop is located above a Hair Salon? And services prices, as well! Thanks.
    Hi Bro,

Silver Fox in on level 2, 376 Pitt Street and yes, there is a hair saloon on level 1, just walk past them mate.

Here are the prices:

Massage only:

$40/30 min
    $50/45 min
    $65/60 min

Special massage (similar to body to body with HE!)

$80/30 min
    $100/45 min
    $120/60 min

Cheers
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Banned
    Yeah I remember seeing her in the line up - damn I should've gone with her.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by project_manager006 View Post
    Yeah I remember seeing her in the line up - damn I should've gone with her.
    who did you go with? Any good?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tried special massage with Neimi few weeks ago, my first time having B2B and it was an enjoyable experience. She is friendly, have her cloths off for most of the session. I don't have much past massage experience, but I would say it's good. Lisa's massage is better but strong plus-size massage is a bit too much for my frail body.

Pro: Slim, nice bum, friendly, good massage, okay English
    Con: Small breast, probably A cup (highly personal comment as a big breast lover )

Pro for SF: rooms seem pretty new and clean. Big mirror in massage rooms.
    Con for SF: entry is a bit too exposed , directly opposite to world square (again highly personal comment :P)

TOP Lovely Neimi best the job !
    376 Silver Fox Massage
    All girls are young and beautiful!
    Find your favorite girls here!
    Enjoy your Happy Hour with us!
    Level 2, 376 Pitt Street, City
    For appointment, please call:02-8034 7844 .

(English, 中文,한국어 )

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnta View Post
    Tried special massage with Neimi few weeks ago, my first time having B2B and it was an enjoyable experience. She is friendly, have her cloths off for most of the session. I don't have much past massage experience, but I would say it's good. Lisa's massage is better but strong plus-size massage is a bit too much for my frail body.

Pro: Slim, nice bum, friendly, good massage, okay English
    Con: Small breast, probably A cup (highly personal comment as a big breast lover )

Pro for SF: rooms seem pretty new and clean. Big mirror in massage rooms.
    Con for SF: entry is a bit too exposed , directly opposite to world square (again highly personal comment :P)
    Just play with your hair as you come out. Looks like you just had a haircut

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    neimi is a minx. a playful little minx. a playful naughty little minx. the kind you'd want to take home for an all nighter.....

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver fox massage View Post
    All girls are beautiful!
    Check out their photos!
    http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopG...productId=2102
    Um, there is only one photo in that link ?

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Um, there is only one photo in that link ?
    I think when I did the signature for Foxy, they were at their peak and there were photos for Lisa, Bella, Cici , Tiffany, Mimi, Neimi etc. since then they have change direction a bit and recruited more Korean girls but only added two photos from Kelly and even she was not there any more.

So perhaps it's time to do a complete update !!

I am happy to help but not until next Wednesday!

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到) Green Dragon's Avatar
    Mate, well done. She sounds gorgeous.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jellyshots View Post
    Just play with your hair as you come out. Looks like you just had a haircut
    Thanks for the tip Jellyshots, I have been doing that for a while... I was pretending that I just had a haircut every fortnight :P and look more suspicious lol

Neimi doesn't seem to work on Fri and Sat anymore :'(, hopefully will able to make some time during week days to visit her :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mnta View Post
    Thanks for the tip Jellyshots, I have been doing that for a while... I was pretending that I just had a haircut every fortnight :P and look more suspicious lol

Neimi doesn't seem to work on Fri and Sat anymore :'(, hopefully will able to make some time during week days to visit her :P
    Neimi is on Tuesday

What are you waiting for ??

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    she's worth the effort of seeing imho. she's just a lovely girl... slim if you like them that way. cheeky at times too which is why I really like her.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast