Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sexy Thai girl Neimi, slim and hot hot hot body and what a nice piece of Ass!!

Nelmi available today.
    To make booking as soon as possible !Don't miss out!
    TEL : 02 806 58587
    Address : Level 2, 436 Sussex St .Haymarket NSW 2000
    OPEN HOURS : AM 10:30 ---PM 10:00

Our Asian girls age are from 19 -28, and they are self-motivated, and well-trained. You can also handout with your friends here. We have 7 private rooms and sauna rooms. We assume that our advanced facilities, professional service and high standard service attitude will satisfy you.
    we wish you have a wonderful and enjoyable times with us

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do you guys have any pictures of Neimis lower bust as it seemed to be the centre of some discussion before she got the implants, would be good to get an idea

Quote Originally Posted by crum View Post
    Do you guys have any pictures of Neimis lower bust as it seemed to be the centre of some discussion before she got the implants, would be good to get an idea
    I don't think anyone would have the photos you're looking for. However, Neimi's service is quite the standout, and it's worth a visit.

Maybe this may give you an idea.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i love her so much haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw Neimi last week. She was just as wonderful as the others describe. Very funny, very genuine. Gives a great massage and talks very dirty. Gets you in the mood.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Neimi today. She is really chilled out and easy to talk to.

I booked her for an hour, this was my first time seeing her. Her massage is quite decent but I'm not sure how hard she can go as she was holding back I think because she thought she might hurt me??
    I'm skinny for my height but I thought that was funny..

The massage went for close to 45 minutes, she left close to 15 minutes for some playtime. She was mostly undressed from the start except for her underwear which she left on, I didn't ask her to but she didn't take them off for the part 2.
    I can see why and I'll get to it. Sometimes I get very restless when the massage is dragging on as I usually wait for the girl to say 'turnover' which is something I'm not assertive enough on but I digress.

Neimi has a nice face and a great body with perky firm tits (fake but good) very similar to the picture above posted by lakeshow. I was a bit tired today, so I ended up cuming really fast before she had really started doing anything. There was still about 5 minutes left and she asked if I could come again? Which was surprising usually after you've came the girl will just finish up right there. So I said 'we can try'. She spun around and had her round tight little ass right in my face while she was giving me a handjob. I wanted to eat her out so bad and just tear off her underwear but this is a massage joint after all so I was just enjoying touching her breasts and watching her in the mirror while she was grinding and twerking her ass right in my face. I only had one in me but she still went super hard.

She asked if I would come back. I told her I will definitely return! I just don't know when that will be lol. I'm more an FS guy for obvious reasons.
    As you know most guys mainly go to these massage joints for the part 2.
    It depends on the girl if she likes you or not but you are nearly always limited in what you can do.

Best 'massage' I've had in a long time. I will reiterate what brother ALG has said. What a fantastic piece of ass....

7/10 massage

10/10 part 2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree with all of the above...have seen her 3 times and WOW.

She got me to finish in simulated doggy style last time (using her oiled hand just below her pussy)...she kept her panties on for this exercise and made me feel how disgustingly wet i had made her panties after we finished....great experience...becoming one of my faves

Nelmi available today.
    376 Silver Fox Massage
    All girls are young and beautiful!
    Find your favorite girls here!
    Enjoy your Happy Hour with us!
    Level 2, 376 Pitt Street, City
    For appointment, please call:02-8034 7844 .

(English, 中文,한국어 )

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wow... That's almost 3 years she'sbeen with you at the fox's den! I think perhaps ib shall have to say my farewells! Wonder if she'll remember me!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely have to book her before she leave

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Will have to see this absolute babe one last time.

One of my fave punts this year!!

24th Nov is Nelmi Last working day!!!!!!!!!!!!
    She will go back and stay at Thailand after that.
    376 Silver Fox Massage
    All girls are young and beautiful!
    Find your favorite girls here!
    Enjoy your Happy Hour with us!
    Level 2, 376 Pitt Street, City
    For appointment, please call:02-8034 7844 .

(English, 中文,한국어 )

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Anyone see her on her last day... I was planning on iy but fate intervened

Wondering if she went out with a bang!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried to book her, unfortunately she didn't work that final shift.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Honestly, Nemi can only be described by one word - PHENOMENAL! That girl took me for the ride of my life! Their website says 'Best service ever' and I would agree!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123