Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Busty Taiwanee Kitty, 34 DD Cups is one sexy kitten !!

Quote Originally Posted by IamSam View Post
    I'd be suprised if many mls had any proper training or certification in massage!
    R'n'T shop without shower facilities is disgusting and should be closed down!!
    These shop should only offer Rub & Tug only. Any other services are extra and agreeable between the two parties only.

Banned
    I am a consumer and i decided!
    Enough said!
    Case closed!

Quote Originally Posted by oinkonk View Post
    You sound like Fred Nile.
    We shouldn't be closing anything down - let the consumer decide

Banned
    Even if the shops do have showers I would be surprised if all MLs used them after each booking. It would waste too much time and hence lost $$$.

Let's face it if you want to get a cheap R&T then you will get exactly that.

As Kerry Packer once said, if you pay peanuts, you'll get monkeys.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puntbook View Post
    Even if the shops do have showers I would be surprised if all MLs used them after each booking. It would waste too much time and hence lost $$$.

Let's face it if you want to get a cheap R&T then you will get exactly that.

As Kerry Packer once said, if you pay peanuts, you'll get monkeys.
    I don't mind paying extra for showers.
    I just don't understand why you would let a ML touch your dirty smelly sweaty cock, balls, and arse and then run her fingers over you ...
    Also if I want a proper massage I will go legit, otherwise I want the possibility of licking tits, pussy, and arse ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgybastard View Post
    In my case, I would love to try CBD posh, but without a shower, I'm just not going to go. I need to be able to get all the oil off my skin before going back to work / home.
    CBD POSH posted months ago about installing showers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    CBD POSH posted months ago about installing showers
    Do they at least wipe you down with damp towels or something? Regardless of whether you need to be 'clean' going back, it's not that pleasant a feeling to be oiled up when you put your clothes back on.

Quote Originally Posted by jayw View Post
    Do they at least wipe you down with damp towels or something? Regardless of whether you need to be 'clean' going back, it's not that pleasant a feeling to be oiled up when you put your clothes back on.
    You will always get the hot wet towel for the wipe down, plus the wet and dry tissues.

Standard features across all RnT shops without shower facilities!

Cheers

Banned
    Yes you'll be wiped down with a wet cum rag! The same kind of wet cum rag the ml will use after some punter has blown his load on her tits!
    Cum for everyone!!

Quote Originally Posted by jayw View Post

Yes you'll be wiped down with a wet cum rag! The same kind of wet cum rag the ml will use after some punter has blown his load on her tits!
    Cum for everyone!!
    This is crossing the line and gone too far!!

It is not funny anymore!

You are accusing a shop using dirty towels to clean customers!!

If you have proof, you should have shown that in your review on the shop, if you have no proof but making things up along the way, your purpose here is to bad mouth the shop and damage their reputations!

This is definitely against the spirit of the forum and clearly breaking the forum's code of conducts!

I move to ban IamSam from the forum !!

Admin please take action accordingly, we don't need user like this!

Thank you

Banned
    Of course most shops use different towels for different jobs!

2 baskets and the towels go in different machines!

Now I know you want me banned and will rally all you can do make this happen, starting threads accusing me of being multiple users, sending PM's to your fellow followers and that's fine.
    Sometimes in life you will be faced with a challenge to push shit up hill and there will be 2 choices:
    1. Get your hands dirty?
    2. Let the shit cascade down the hill?

Of course most shops use different towels for different jobs!

2 baskets and the towels go in different machines!

Now I know you want me banned and will rally all you can do make this happen, starting threads accusing me of being multiple users, sending PM's to your fellow followers and that's fine.
    Sometimes in life you will be faced with a challenge to push shit up hill and there will be 2 choices:
    1. Get your hands dirty?
    2. Let the shit cascade down the hill?
    Changing this post 3 times is not going to save you , you can't go back and change all the nasty things you ever said!

Who knows, may be Admin will let that go and loosen up the discipline

Banned
    Now, now... There, there....

4. No advertising without permission from administrators.

Enough said!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    You will always get the hot wet towel for the wipe down, plus the wet and dry tissues.

Standard features across all RnT shops without shower facilities!

Cheers
    Well... getting back to the subject...
    Thanks for the tip - haven't tried a shower-less place before, but it's good to know.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Cum for everyone!!
    It's preposterous ! I don't know what possessed you to think like this? It's disgusting and repulsive to conjure up something like this. The reason we havent installed the shower because it takes longer than we expected for the strata, building management to approve our plan. The process is beyond our control due to bureaucracy. We are dying to have the shower installed and we are not cutting corners! We would never compromise the standard for hygiene, health and safety. We not only wash the hot towels after each use, but also sanitize them with disinfectant for hours soaking, then, finally we put them in towel warming steamer unit which offers ultra lights disinfecting as well. You can come any day any time during business hour and take our hot towels to the lab and test them, if they are found soiled with any of the crap you mentioned, we will give you $1000! So don't judge people harshly without knowing them!
    All of our girls are well-educated , friendly and gorgeous from age 18-25,who are willing to look after all of out dearest customers. Our worldwide girls from Asia and Europe lead you find the true beauty all over the world!

http://posh.xmassage.com.au
    Wechat ID: cbdposh107
    12/ 107 quay st, haymarket Sydney CBD
    Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288
    Wechat: cbdposh107
    behind the Byron Bay Coffee, opposite the Satang Thai Restaurant.

10am-8pm every day with air-con on

Quote Originally Posted by CBD Posh View Post
    It's preposterous ! I don't know what possessed you to think like this? So don't judge people harshly without knowing them!
    Excellent overall response Posh !!

Your comment above is right on target ... What you you have said is this guys stock in trade !!
    He has been found to contribute little else !!!

Banned
    Keep up the good work!

It's preposterous ! I don't know what possessed you to think like this? It's disgusting and repulsive to conjure up something like this. The reason we havent installed the shower because it takes longer than we expected for the strata, building management to approve our plan. The process is beyond our control due to bureaucracy. We are dying to have the shower installed and we are not cutting corners! We would never compromise the standard for hygiene, health and safety. We not only wash the hot towels after each use, but also sanitize them with disinfectant for hours soaking, then, finally we put them in towel warming steamer unit which offers ultra lights disinfecting as well. You can come any day any time during business hour and take our hot towels to the lab and test them, if they are found soiled with any of the crap you mentioned, we will give you $1000! So don't judge people harshly without knowing them!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzhead View Post
    The nuthugger strikes again ! Lol

yes you guys sure did, try being humble and not blowing Eurakas horn so much!

Banned
    I think you responded to this very well by outlining the whole procedure that takes place for the hot towels. Well done Posh management.

IamSam has a valid point when questioning the cleanliness of some the R&T shops out there but I think he is pushing his point in the thread of the wrong shop.

Banned
    You are correct Puntbook!
    Right answer but wrong shop

Quote Originally Posted by puntbook View Post
    I think you responded to this very well by outlining the whole procedure that takes place for the hot towels. Well done Posh management.

IamSam has a valid point when questioning the cleanliness of some the R&T shops out there but I think he is pushing his point in the thread of the wrong shop.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12