Thread: Donna with a D Cups at Secret Garden Thai massage, 140 Victoria Street Potts Point !!

Donna with a D Cups at Secret Garden Thai massage, 140 Victoria Street Potts Point !!

Got a terrible sore neck and shoulder all weekend and worst this morning, was planning to go see either Mena at SL (again! but she can fix my shoulder I'm sure) or my usual no. 1 girl Lisa at QVB (she will fix everything !!) but then I am meeting family in the CBD so those session is not gonna happen..............damn!

Luckily I need to be in Darlinghurst this afternoon so I thought a quite detour at the Secret Garden on the way back could be a good quick fix!

Found parking right outside, walked in and same old Thai guy greeted me, I couldn't be bother asking which girl is on, as I don't know any, I'm sure the one girl I have tried before called "Best" is not there anymore, and these Thai shop MLs usually can massage. Paid $40 for a 30 min oil massage.

He took me to one of the middle room, I got down to my short and undies and waited for the ML to arrive. An average looking Thai MILF (30's) walked in and told me her name is Donna, she is medium build, wearing a dark and loosely fitted T-shirt but from my experience I can tell she's got a decent pair underneath, may be I will have some HE afterall. Donna said: take off your clothes and lay on the bed. So got naked and lay on the table - as my primary objective today is to fix my neck and shoulder so I told Donna before I lay down my problem area.

She started by elbowing me over a towel and she is really strong but I needed that, so no mucking around, she got right into it for about 5 min and then she lowered down the towel and applied a little bit of oil on my shoulder area and start working on all the knocks and no funny matters, I can hear so much cracking noises as she smoothed the knocks one by one. she is really good, I wish I could stay for longer. And after all the strong and hard ironing out, she also gave me some medium hand massage which was also top grade, and when she was standing at the top of the table, her big boobs were on top of me and I can feel the firmness of those breasts, may be I get to play them later, but to be honest, with Donna's strong massage, I would be happy just to have the 30 min legit.

But I needed not worry, probably with only 5 min left, after a quick hammering on my back over the towel, the music to my ears - would you like a happy ending today? How much ? $20.00, sure why not. Do I pay you now? No, you can pay me later ! Please turn over.

So I laid there on my back, Donna had a bit of oil on her hands and did a bit of wind blowing hands all over my lower part and then she got right into it. I placed my hand on her butt, very firm butt there, so I gave her a squeeze and Donna smiled back to me. that was my right hand, so with auto pilot, my left hand reached out to try to touch her breast over clothes. Donna saw that, smiled again, and backed out just half a step so that I couldn't reach her and said: you want to touch my breasts, you pay $10 more, totally $30 ? yes, OK, I love to. Only touch, no sucking OK, OK!

So this time, my right hand which is still on Donna' butt, gave her a bit of a pulling in, and Donna came closer to me, my left hand have a feel of her breasts over the T-shirt and this time she let me of course, then I lifted up her T-shirt, she was wearing a black bra underneath, which made her white skin looked whiter - but the room was quite dark actually. I examined the bra, not with a front click, so I turned Donna side way a little so that I can unhooked her bra, turned Donna back front facing me and lifted up her bra, a very big and firm pair of D Cups tits bounced out, placed my both hands on them , very good hand feel, so I said, very nice, Donna said, you like big boobs, I said, I think all men like big boobs, Donna, not the gay men, I said, well, you can tell I am not gay.

As I am playing with Donna' tits, she quicken her hand, I must say, while her massage is top graded, her HJ is rather mechanical and lack variety, but that may be due to we are over run with time, so she really needs to hurry me up, but with those tits, I have no trouble cumming!

Now I remember why I hadn't return for a few years, the cleaning up process !!

Donna had brought with her a small wet towel when she first entered the room, so she used that to give me a quick clean - then I realized that they don't have tissue boxes in the room - let alone wet tissues !!

Then Donna said I'll bring a hot towel to clean your oil, I said, can you also bring some tissues, she said yes.

Two minutes later, Donna return to the the room with a hot towel, but NO tissue box, rather, she reached underneath the table and took out the paper towel roll, and this is not the soft and absobert paper tissues, this is the kind of rough paper towel you see it public toilets ...............WTF, all my bad memories from that past experiences came right back, lucky I always have a small pack of babywipes in my bag, BYO wet tissue, What The!!, and when Donna saw that, she said, you bring your own tissue ?? I said, I have been here before, and we both laughed, then I have my back facing Donna so that she can clean the oil off my back.

As I was getting dressed, Donna said, next time you come back for 1 hour booking I give you proper massage, half an hour too short, I said sure!

On my way out, I told the papasan that Donna is very good massage and he has a glass of water waiting for me at the counter, a nice touch, I was in a hurry, so I just rushed out, otherwise, I would have told him to provide the bloody tissue papers !!

Will I return, if I am in the area on Monday and Tuesday (when Donna works) - definitely yes, and I found the price quite reasonable, $40 for 30 min and $30 tip for a topless HJ = $70, I would be paying at least $85 or $90 in most of my favourite shops. No nude is not an issue as I only wanted to play the tits anyway, so topless is good enough for me.

Good value - may be just for me...........haha

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Good work!! at least your hands and dick is satisfy.

lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Bro

Sounds like good value to me, even with the lousy clean up, after my experience at Fairy Meadow.

Quote Originally Posted by old fat man View Post
    Hi Bro

Sounds like good value to me, even with the lousy clean up, after my experience at Fairy Meadow.
    Not really, I don't think I will go back any time soon.

In fact I went to see my no. 1 girl Lisa at QVB yesterday after work, just for 45 min and I paid $50+$50.

Got everything I ever wanted from any MLs, I mean everything !!

And Lisa is oh so good to me. she was my girl friend and my mistress for that 45 wonderful minutes !

Still the no. 1

Strictly IMHO only of course.................haha

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!