Thread: Lovely Queensland girl Juliet @ 329B King Street Newtown

Lovely Queensland girl Juliet @ 329B King Street Newtown

This was the information provided by Posh which attracted me to give this new shop - and give a new Aussie girl a try:

Quote Originally Posted by CBD Posh View Post
    Hi bros, we have Two beautiful Aussie girls working in our newtown shop, blond Juliet with curvy body size 10, very friendly and sweet, new and fresh, down to earth queensland girl, great service provided!
    And I just realised that the Newtown shop has no prefix, so I have to use the CBD one.

Was tossing up between the other Aussie girl Crystal and Juliet, they are both on today, but when I spoke to the very helpful receptionist Sonia (I later found out she is the same lady from the city shop, the very elegant tall and slim mamasan, very good English too) and enquire about the service level with Crystal and was told that she is still no nude, only HJ on offer, but Juliet is happy to offer part 2, so that made the decision for me.

Drove to Newtown and got a free parking along Enmore Road, great, I can stay the hour - I was think if it was one of those with a metre ticket, I could only stay 45 min.

Walked up the stairs and was greeted by Sonia, I can see that this shop has been done up since my last visit, it does look quite posh and cosy. it has a nice waiting area for clients and the girls have a separate waiting room in the kitchen. Asked to use the toilet and there is a separate shower room next to it.

There are a total of 4 rooms, room one has a window and natural light but it's smaller - I haven't seen this room before, room 3 was bigger and I had been to this room. Waited one minute and Sonia brought with her a young Aussie girl - Juliet. First impression, she is pleasantly good looking, but she will be more a girl next door than beautiful, I later found out she is a country gal from Queensland, a true blue Aussie. about 22-24, short blonde hair, wearing a one piece black dress.

Smile to me and say hi, paid for the hour ($70) and I asked her with a smile: may I pay for my happy ending as well,
    you mean a hand job,
    yes please,
    of course,

So I handed over another $50 and get ready for the table, Sonia was in attendance during all that - probably try to make sure Juliet and I started on the right foot. And she took one look at the corner table and saw that the tissue box was empty as well as the wet tissue, so she just walked over and grab the empty containers and come back with more supplies, I like that, she is on the ball !!

I laid on the massage table, it's a very comfortable table, lots of cushioning, probably the most comfortable massage table among most RnT shops -Hey Brother Posh, if you are reading this, have you changed your tables at the CBD shop yet? the ones in Newtown are miles better.

Juliet asked me if I like soft or strong massage and also if any particular area required more attention, so strong massage please and my lower back and my waist.

OK, Juliet's massage is pretty ordinary, if Chloe is a 8, Juliet will be like a 5.

But I do enjoy the company. one thing worth mentioning, the rooms are all fully enclosed except a small opening in which room 2 and room 3 share the same air conditioning, 501/532 regulars should know what I am talking about. it's all fine by me except the punter next door was talking really loud, I can hear everything he said - and I can tell Crystal was the massage girl, but I guess it's their privacy which I should observe, so rather than talk as normal, Juliet and I both agreed that we should be wispering when we talk so that we don't interrupt the conversations and proceedings next door.

Towards the end of part 1, I must say Juliet was a bit lost, she will need more training, but she was trying though.

BTW, there is a big oval shape mirror on the wall but it's in the wrong place. Part 1 sort of just ended, Juliet's hands were not on me anymore, I guess she was undressing, which she was. When she returned to the table I can feel her naked body next to me, so I turned around and looked up:

I have not seen a naked Aussie girl for a long time, may be more than two years, last time was in 8 Railway Parade Burwood. My first sight was set upon Juliet's breasts, where else? OK she is not busty, probably a small B Cup, but very shapely with a pair of light coloured pink lin - they looked delicious and I couldn't help but gave them a kiss, Juliet giggled and seems to be OK with it. Posh said she is a size 10, may be, may be a touch larger, size 11? she has a relatively small waist but an awesome ass!! the kind of bubble or ballroom ass you will usually find on black or latino girls - if I shall have sex with her, it will be doggy all the way. they are big, firm, meaty and bouncy and tilted upwards - I LIKE !!

Up the front, she was probably cleanly shaven but has a 5 days growth on it. I got up to have a drink of water and pulled Juliet towards me and have my usual bear hug on her, not much up the top but my hands have a good gab and squeeze on her big butt, very nice indeed. We then move to the end of the table and made use of the wall mirror, so that I can do my: rubbing my cock on her bouncy ass while my hands reached to the front to play with her tits, and we were watching all these together at the mirror, Juliet was smiling the whole time, she has a nice attitude !

Now back down on to the table and I pulled Juliet towards me, so I have one hand on her butt and crack and the other hand on her tits. the breasts - well, they are not big, but a real hand full, will I give them a C ? No, let's stick with the B's but these firm young breasts are just so adorable - they reminded me of Cici, Momo, Michelle, Tiffany, Maggie and company............

I played until my hands were tired, especially my right hand as I have to lift it up to touch, so I put my hand down and have a rest, Juliet saw that and said, you want me to touch you now ? what a question, of course, please do, and I told her to put the oil bottle on the table so she didn't have to move back and forth. So, how is Juliet's HJ skills, only average, this is her first job in a massage shop and today is her third day, she has less than 10 customers, and I was her first Chinese/Asain client.............haha, playing a Chinese/Asian/Hong Kong sauage for the first time !!

So, in order to have some pleasure, I asked Juliet to do a few things and she did and it was nice. As I was quite enjoy talking to her (the very loud talking session next door had completed by then) I did a Kevin Rudd on her (lost the erection!, oh, sorry, I meant the election .......lol) Juliet noticed that I went soft and asked if she was doing anything wrong, I said no problem, it was me as I talked too much. I said, I will stop talking now and get back up. then I put both of my hands on Juliet breasts and have a play, and I think I had my hard on back instantly, and Juliet noticed that and said, OH, so quick !! isn't she lovely ??

And she played with my tool for a while and nothing much happening, she asked if she needs to go faster, I said not necessary, then I noticed that her hands was working a bit awkwardly, so I asked are you left or right handed, she said right hand, I then moved her to my right hand side so that it was more convenient for her right hand to do the job and she did it this time. and I managed to stop her letting go just in time - and I explained to her she must not let go as soon as the client cum, she must hold on to it for at least another minutes, we men needed that !

Then we clean up and got dressed and I told her I enjoyed her company but I was honest with her that she will need more training. Another goodbye hug and one final grab on those awesome ass !!

On my way out I said goodbye to Sonia, I was trying to meet the famous Crystal but she went out for lunch. Sonia did show me the kitchen and I met this chinese girl Sammi - Wow, she was beautiful and looks really hot on her black dress, open back show the bra !! she was as pretty as Chloe, but she was sitting down eating her lunch so I can't tell if she is busty - I hope she is, then there is no excuse not to see her, may be she will be working in CBD as well so I don't have to get to Newtown. She is the kind of ML that you will see her on look alone.

Sonia walked me to the top of the stairs and asked me how was Juliet and I told her pretty much everything I have said above.

To sum up, I think Juliet is worth seeing if you enjoy a conversation with a young Aussie girl with a down to earth personality, I wouldn't say she is BBW, but if you love a piece of firm big ass, she is a must see. At this stage, probably best to just see her for 30 min and ask for a soft massage. How often you can get an Aussie girl to massage you and jerk you off at a Chinese RnT shop price? I think it's a novelty and she should be popular for one time try, whether she can get repeat customers is up to her improvements in both part 1 and part 2. IMHO

Just my two cents

Cheers

ps, the Aussie girls' massage only fees are $45/$60/$70
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Very nice review. Makes me want to visit this place. Now.

I also lol'd when you mentioned pink "lin".

Haven't heard that for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by devilangel View Post

Well then, if you understand pink lin, then you must be a Hong Kong brother !

自己友
    同聲同氣!

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    This was the information provided by Posh which attracted me to give this new shop - and give a new Aussie girl a try:

And I just realised that the Newtown shop has no prefix, so I have to use the CBD one.

Was tossing up between the other Aussie girl Crystal and Juliet, they are both on today, but when I spoke to the very helpful receptionist Sonia (I later found out she is the same lady from the city shop, the very elegant tall and slim mamasan, very good English too) and enquire about the service level with Crystal and was told that she is still no nude, only HJ on offer, but Juliet is happy to offer part 2, so that made the decision for me.

Drove to Newtown and got a free parking along Enmore Road, great, I can stay the hour - I was think if it was one of those with a metre ticket, I could only stay 45 min.

Walked up the stairs and was greeted by Sonia, I can see that this shop has been done up since my last visit, it does look quite posh and cosy. it has a nice waiting area for clients and the girls have a separate waiting room in the kitchen. Asked to use the toilet and there is a separate shower room next to it.

There are a total of 4 rooms, room one has a window and natural light but it's smaller - I haven't seen this room before, room 3 was bigger and I had been to this room. Waited one minute and Sonia brought with her a young Aussie girl - Juliet. First impression, she is pleasantly good looking, but she will be more a girl next door than beautiful, I later found out she is a country gal from Queensland, a true blue Aussie. about 22-24, short blonde hair, wearing a one piece black dress.

Smile to me and say hi, paid for the hour ($70) and I asked her with a smile: may I pay for my happy ending as well,
    you mean a hand job,
    yes please,
    of course,

So I handed over another $50 and get ready for the table, Sonia was in attendance during all that - probably try to make sure Juliet and I started on the right foot. And she took one look at the corner table and saw that the tissue box was empty as well as the wet tissue, so she just walked over and grab the empty containers and come back with more supplies, I like that, she is on the ball !!

I laid on the massage table, it's a very comfortable table, lots of cushioning, probably the most comfortable massage table among most RnT shops -Hey Brother Posh, if you are reading this, have you changed your tables at the CBD shop yet? the ones in Newtown are miles better.

Juliet asked me if I like soft or strong massage and also if any particular area required more attention, so strong massage please and my lower back and my waist.

OK, Juliet's massage is pretty ordinary, if Chloe is a 8, Juliet will be like a 5.

But I do enjoy the company. one thing worth mentioning, the rooms are all fully enclosed except a small opening in which room 2 and room 3 share the same air conditioning, 501/532 regulars should know what I am talking about. it's all fine by me except the punter next door was talking really loud, I can hear everything he said - and I can tell Crystal was the massage girl, but I guess it's their privacy which I should observe, so rather than talk as normal, Juliet and I both agreed that we should be wispering when we talk so that we don't interrupt the conversations and proceedings next door.

Towards the end of part 1, I must say Juliet was a bit lost, she will need more training, but she was trying though.

BTW, there is a big oval shape mirror on the wall but it's in the wrong place. Part 1 sort of just ended, Juliet's hands were not on me anymore, I guess she was undressing, which she was. When she returned to the table I can feel her naked body next to me, so I turned around and looked up:

I have not seen a naked Aussie girl for a long time, may be more than two years, last time was in 8 Railway Parade Burwood. My first sight was set upon Juliet's breasts, where else? OK she is not busty, probably a small B Cup, but very shapely with a pair of light coloured pink lin - they looked delicious and I couldn't help but gave them a kiss, Juliet giggled and seems to be OK with it. Posh said she is a size 10, may be, may be a touch larger, size 11? she has a relatively small waist but an awesome ass!! the kind of bubble or ballroom ass you will usually find on black or latino girls - if I shall have sex with her, it will be doggy all the way. they are big, firm, meaty and bouncy and tilted upwards - I LIKE !!

Up the front, she was probably cleanly shaven but has a 5 days growth on it. I got up to have a drink of water and pulled Juliet towards me and have my usual bear hug on her, not much up the top but my hands have a good gab and squeeze on her big butt, very nice indeed. We then move to the end of the table and made use of the wall mirror, so that I can do my: rubbing my cock on her bouncy ass while my hands reached to the front to play with her tits, and we were watching all these together at the mirror, Juliet was smiling the whole time, she has a nice attitude !

Now back down on to the table and I pulled Juliet towards me, so I have one hand on her butt and crack and the other hand on her tits. the breasts - well, they are not big, but a real hand full, will I give them a C ? No, let's stick with the B's but these firm young breasts are just so adorable - they reminded me of Cici, Momo, Michelle, Tiffany, Maggie and company............

I played until my hands were tired, especially my right hand as I have to lift it up to touch, so I put my hand down and have a rest, Juliet saw that and said, you want me to touch you now ? what a question, of course, please do, and I told her to put the oil bottle on the table so she didn't have to move back and forth. So, how is Juliet's HJ skills, only average, this is her first job in a massage shop and today is her third day, she has less than 10 customers, and I was her first Chinese/Asain client.............haha, playing a Chinese/Asian/Hong Kong sauage for the first time !!

So, in order to have some pleasure, I asked Juliet to do a few things and she did and it was nice. As I was quite enjoy talking to her (the very loud talking session next door had completed by then) I did a Kevin Rudd on her (lost the erection!, oh, sorry, I meant the election .......lol) Juliet noticed that I went soft and asked if she was doing anything wrong, I said no problem, it was me as I talked too much. I said, I will stop talking now and get back up. then I put both of my hands on Juliet breasts and have a play, and I think I had my hard on back instantly, and Juliet noticed that and said, OH, so quick !! isn't she lovely ??

And she played with my tool for a while and nothing much happening, she asked if she needs to go faster, I said not necessary, then I noticed that her hands was working a bit awkwardly, so I asked are you left or right handed, she said right hand, I then moved her to my right hand side so that it was more convenient for her right hand to do the job and she did it this time. and I managed to stop her letting go just in time - and I explained to her she must not let go as soon as the client cum, she must hold on to it for at least another minutes, we men needed that !

Then we clean up and got dressed and I told her I enjoyed her company but I was honest with her that she will need more training. Another goodbye hug and one final grab on those awesome ass !!

On my way out I said goodbye to Sonia, I was trying to meet the famous Crystal but she went out for lunch. Sonia did show me the kitchen and I met this chinese girl Sammi - Wow, she was beautiful and looks really hot on her black dress, open back show the bra !! she was as pretty as Chloe, but she was sitting down eating her lunch so I can't tell if she is busty - I hope she is, then there is no excuse not to see her, may be she will be working in CBD as well so I don't have to get to Newtown. She is the kind of ML that you will see her on look alone.

Sonia walked me to the top of the stairs and asked me how was Juliet and I told her pretty much everything I have said above.

To sum up, I think Juliet is worth seeing if you enjoy a conversation with a young Aussie girl with a down to earth personality, I wouldn't say she is BBW, but if you love a piece of firm big ass, she is a must see. At this stage, probably best to just see her for 30 min and ask for a soft massage. How often you can get an Aussie girl to massage you and jerk you off at a Chinese RnT shop price? I think it's a novelty and she should be popular for one time try, whether she can get repeat customers is up to her improvements in both part 1 and part 2. IMHO

Just my two cents

Cheers

ps, the Aussie girls' massage only fees are $45/$60/$70
    I'm pleased to know you had a nice session with our Juliet, bro , she is one lovely Aussie girl! Though she is new and fresh She is very keen to learn and polish up her massaging skills, I believe before long she can be a real star ML.
    BTW, we did upgrade massage beds in our CBD shop to bigger, wider, softer and padded beds, just as good as the ones in our newtown shop.
    All of our girls are well-educated , friendly and gorgeous from age 18-25,who are willing to look after all of out dearest customers. Our worldwide girls from Asia and Europe lead you find the true beauty all over the world!

http://posh.xmassage.com.au
    Wechat ID: cbdposh107
    12/ 107 quay st, haymarket Sydney CBD
    Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288
    Wechat: cbdposh107
    behind the Byron Bay Coffee, opposite the Satang Thai Restaurant.

10am-8pm every day with air-con on

I'm pleased to know you had a nice session with our Juliet, bro , she is one lovely Aussie girl! Though she is new and fresh She is very keen to learn and polish up her massaging skills, I believe before long she can be a real star ML.
    BTW, we did upgrade massage beds in our CBD shop to bigger, wider, softer and padded beds, just as good as the ones in our newtown shop.
    Well done brother Posh,

One thing I am impressed with you and your shop is that your guys listen to people and take suggestions positively. I think the new massage tables at CBD is a winning move, I need to check that out soon. And I think it's a great idea to have Sonia looking about the Newtown shop, she is very pleasant and professional and a good mamasan, BTW, is she the owner of the shops ??

And if you don't mind, I like to make another suggestion, I think all your mirrors in the rooms (both CBD and Newtown) are in the wrong position. May be you should pay a private visit to Silver Fox and have a look at a couple of there rooms with those big wall mirror and you will see what I mean. Mirrors are great and I'm sure your clients would love it, they also open up your room and make them feel more spacious.

Just my two cents

Have a nice day

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You are totally right about the mirrors bro, that's our next move, to put wall mirrors to open up and expand space visually!
    Sonia is my partner btw, she is quite competent, adept and experienced I believe she can take good care of both girls and customers when I'm not physically around in the shops most times.
    We value and embrace advices comments even criticism from you bros, in lights of improvement , to make our shops better and nicer. I simply can't thank you bros enough for sharing your honest, constructive and well intended thoughts with us.
    All of our girls are well-educated , friendly and gorgeous from age 18-25,who are willing to look after all of out dearest customers. Our worldwide girls from Asia and Europe lead you find the true beauty all over the world!

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Banned
    You are totally right about the mirrors bro, that's our next move, to put wall mirrors to open up and expand space visually!
    Sonia is my partner btw, she is quite competent, adept and experienced I believe she can take good care of both girls and customers when I'm not physically around in the shops most times.
    We value and embrace advices comments even criticism from you bros, in lights of improvement , to make our shops better and nicer. I simply can't thank you bros enough for sharing your honest, constructive and well intended thoughts with us.
    What a great refreshing approach by a shop manager well done.

A good positive report from bro Ahlungor!

I am into FS shops but can still appreciate you honesty.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If I read correctly it was $70 for white girls right. Plus $50 tip...... For a size 10 OMG!!!!!

You boys need to look more around....... Like Holly in Kyoto.

I will give it a pass as most white girl really can't massage

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    If I read correctly it was $70 for white girls right. Plus $50 tip...... For a size 10 OMG!!!!!

Fair point LH,

Purely for novelty aspect really!

And 30 min is sufficient to have a taste !

You see, not everyone wants full service, there are plenty of people like me prefer to have RnT only even sometimes FS is cheaper or the same!

And how do you explain people's mentality when they willingly pay $100 extra plus massage fees in a MS for FS when they can go to 5 star or Ginza ?

People know what they are doing and have a choice!

Ps. I am not suggesting FS is on offer in 329b at all, just saying it!

Cheers

I am with you Bro. I rather stick with my tiny beautiful Asian ML than a average looking Big white girl that can't massage.

Properly, everyone got different taste and fantasy.

Cheers.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Irene638 View Post
    I am with you Bro. I rather stick with my tiny beautiful Asian ML than a average looking Big white girl that can't massage.

Properly, everyone got different taste and fantasy.

Cheers.
    May be you haven't read the threads about Holly. She is a hot slim Aussie blond.....wel sort of blond. Just search and read on it.

May be you haven't read the threads about Holly. She is a hot slim Aussie blond.....wel sort of blond. Just search and read on it.
    Sounds like Holly must have captured your warm heart !!

So, may I suppose you are inside her every week now! No more Ashfield, no more Newtown ??

Cheers

Wow, She does look very hot. Wouldn't mind to try that.

Thanks Bro.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Irene638 View Post
    Wow, She does look very hot. Wouldn't mind to try that.

Thanks Bro.

Cheers.
    And not seeing Cici this week?? she is at Stanmore today and Sunday - going away to holiday soon, in case she hasn't told you !!

No regrets right !

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

And not seeing Cici this week?? she is at Stanmore today and Sunday - going away to holiday soon, in case she hasn't told you !!

No regrets right !

Cheers

I do know that she will go holiday soon, but I can't see her this week.

Hope she is working next week til.

To answer your question, I am not into Blonde or white girl and no one can replace Cici in my heart.

Cheers.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I won't drag this on any longer. Just add a few lines on what u guys are saying.

Your damage for see CICI or Holly is about the same.

With CICI is the services that your are getting, can be as GFE as you want or as dirty as you want.

Holy as written on the other threads is a bargain for her quality, as u usually pay 300+ for white girls with this quality. Everything else is so so, standard white girl services.

The choice is yours.

Yes, I think we better not hijacking this thread any further,

Just putting things back on track, in regards to my personal view on this lovely Queensland country gal Juliet, this is my summary:

Just my two cents

Now everyone can make an informed decision on whether you want to be her Romeo !!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Its great to see brother Posh is actually bringing all these caucasian girls into the city CBD shop @107 Quay Street!!

this is gonna be very interesting:

Monday
    Jessica -23 size 7 hot sexy,sultry chinese finally back from her holiday, great service! cool and fun gal.
    Roxy - blond English world traveller blue eyes very attractive!
    Venus -20 young busty fresh pure looks ,lovely sweet personality.
    Juliet- Aussie blond innocent pure looks very pretty and friendly. Start from 7 pm

Tuesday
    Honey -baby faced Korean hottie, size 7, elegant, fun and playful. Simply irresistible!
    Eva -24 yo Chinese girl, sexy and confident, fantastic masseuse, bubbly personality.
    Jade -29 Chinese hot pretty slim girl gentle good service!

Wednesday
    Ashlee-blond beautiful busty English girl can do sports massage, friendly and elegant.
    Venus -21 yo very sweet, lovely young innocent girl 10D.
    Lila-new tainwainese girl, Vivacious great attitude and Englsh, you'll click with her!

Thursday
    Molly-23English blond hottie with lovely green eyes, tall curvy very busty 10E .
    Sugar-tall slim sultry sexy Chinese office lady. Professional massage skills.
    Monica- 19 yo size 7 slim sweet innocent Chinese girl

Friday
    Rebecca -hot slim and busty glamorous girl, all rounder!
    Annie- 22 yo tall slim movie star look Annie back from holiday!
    Roxy- blond English rose, slim busty and friendly

Saturday
    Coco
    Annie-22 movie star look model figure, excellent service , bubbly .
    Ginger-stunning Paris girl busty and slim stylish great service !

Sunday
    Sugar
    Coco
    Zara-sexy exotic looking uni student, beautiful large sparkly eyes, very good service!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Its great to see brother Posh is actually bringing all these caucasian girls into the city CBD shop @107 Quay Street!!

this is gonna be very interesting:
    Yeah bro, in fact All our westerns girls love Asian Bros, they'll enjoy working in city. But Newtown still offers the best lineup of western MLs, the busty and the beautiful!

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by devilangel View Post

Bubbly Queensland gal Juliet is back now, she works Sunday and Tuesday!

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288