The temptations of those photos of Molly and Ashlee was simply irresistible , so rang up Sonja for a 30 min quickie after work!

First time to take a train from Central to Newtown and it was really fast and convenient, I walked out of the station and 329b is just across the road.

Met Molly, she is late 20's I think . A plus size girl but not over weight. We can call her BBW ! Quite a good looking face, medium blonde hair - so a busty blonde is the exact descriptions, the only thing is she is a size 12 rather than a size 8!

She asked if I like a firm massage, I wasn't expecting too much but since it's only a short session I said soft and relaxing .

All fine, but as soon as Molly puts her hands on my neck and shoulder, she said I am very tight and she felt the knots already which she as a masseurs can not ignor ! So she spent the next 10 min on my shoulder until she was happy. Very good professionalism.

Molly is from north London, Chelsea supporter and not into Prince Harry !

She was a trained masseurs and can do proper remedial and Swedish massage.

Turn around and Molly stripped right down! Yes, the breasts are big and natural, 38 E cups may be but they are a bit sagging and very soft, she looks better with the bra on.

Touching is ok, but don't squeeze the nipples and no touching below. All good, her HJ is quite sensual and she probably not used to smaller size cock! So some of her skills are too much for me......lol

My usual one hand on the butt and one hand on the breasts and a very happy ending .

Very friendly and nice conversations through out, very enjoyable session, love the accent, felt like I was talking to the Spice Girls.

I would recommend Molly if you are ok with the size, but between her and Crystal, the choice is easy!

Cheers