Thread: Busty Aussie girl Sarah 19, size 6, D Cups - Russian Japanese mix - pocket rocket !!

Busty Aussie girl Sarah 19, size 6, D Cups - Russian Japanese mix - pocket rocket !!

When I saw the pictures of Sarah, I couldn't get her out of my head all weekend, so I have to meet her today:

Sarah 2.jpgSarah 1.jpg

But it's a work day, so have to make up some excuses to get out in the afternoon, ring ahead and make a booking with Sonja.

When I arrived, met by the smiling face of Sonja, as elegant as ever and she took me to the last room on the right and moments later, Sarah arrived. Gee, she is just a little thing !!

Well, what you see is what you get from the photo, she is eurasian with dyed blonde hair, 5' tall, size 4 ? and very friendly. the moment she speaks you can tell she is an ABJ, she is actually half Russian and half Japanese ! can only stay 30 min, so paid for the half hour and the $50 tips. So I was told to strip down and get ready.

Nothing special there while I was taking off my clothes and hanging them on to the hooks behind the door, but wait, Sarah is also taking off her clothes, wow, right from the start !! and the bra comes off too with only the undies left on.

I'm not sure if Sarah just wanted to show off her tits which are quite spectacular on her tiny frame. so while she was standing next to the massage bed topless waiting for me, I got naked in double quick time as well, suit and tie and shirt and all that.................lol

As I walked towards Sarah I can't help it but open my arms and asked for a hug, Sarah came towards me and hug me back, yeap, all natural breasts, they are actually not that big but looks great in her slim body.

So I lay down and immediately Sarah climbed on top on me and sat on my bum and started her massage, when I thought about it, I understand that this was the best or perhaps the only position Sarah could do a massage, she is too short and small and if she stood on the floor, the posture will make it very hard for her to massage and to apply pressure.

What I don't mind at all was when a half naked cutie was sitting on my bottom and massaging me. too bad the shop has not yet fixed the mirror problem. the big oval shape mirror is still hanging vertically at the end of the table which is totally useless for this situation, if it is in front of me at the head of the table or next to me on the side wall horizontally, I could have enjoyed watching Sarah's half naked body for the entire session. I can just imagine everytime she pushed forward with her hands on my back, her naked tits will be swinging back and forth and that would be some sights !!

Now, I am not sure if Sarah will strip down like that from the start in every session, I hope she does, that would make her more popular and give value for money to punters. So please, if you are seeing Sarah next, pay the tips upfront if you don't mind so that you don't end up getting a clothed part 1...............lol

As Brother Posh has already mentioned before, Sarah's massage skills is only soso, and therefore, yes, a 30 min session should be sufficient. As she was ex-Misty's so she was used to providing body to body slides, I should have asked, but other brother could ask Sarah too, if she charges more for body to body - it would be awesome to have a 45kg ML with great tits sliding all over you !!

But I would say she did tried very hard for the part 1 massage and she used mostly her fists to apply pressure up and down of my spiral area and that was OK. once in a while she will give me some tickish with her finger tips and that was nice.

And I enjoyed my conversation with Sarah, just like talking to a local Aussie gal, for those brothers who enjoy communications with your MLs, you will be very happy with Sarah.

Turn over time, again, my usual routine, have a drink of water and more body hugs. when I lay face up this time, Sarah laids down the rules, I can play and touch her boobs, I can also touch her body anywhere, over her pantys but no hands or fingers inside, fair enough. and that's exactly what I do.

The HJ techniques were basic but she started by using her finger nails to scratch the "Lychee" which was really nice and I asked for somemore scratchy later when I was near.

The main event was a little bit boring, and I have to ask Sarah to use both hands, add more oil, give me more scratchy and with me hands on tits and I was relaxed and happy.

after cleaning up, Sarah got some hot towel to wipe my back and that was nice and she also told me that there were a few minutes left if I would like some more massage - since I have to rush back to the office, I thanked her for the offer but no thanks - and I like that, which is a good working attitude that if you cum early enough, she will use up your remaining time and give you more massage rather than just finish and leave the room.

Overall, I enjoyed my session with Sarah, she has nice tits and should be popular for those brothers who prefer petite girls, I am more of a womanly body person, so she is too tiny for me. Again, congratulations to Posh for finding all these local talents and offering them at the basic RnT price !

ps. I do have some very exciting news for you guys, no it wasn't Crystal - while she was there and was looking very sensual and sexy - I am yet to taste the Persian Princess but wait, I have discovered another must try:

Ginger the French girl - Wow, she was BEAUTIFUL !! I'll be BACK !!

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I wanted to try ginger but was told after 7pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    I wanted to try ginger but was told after 7pm
    She starts from 330pm Monday and Tuesday afternoon. She is very popular and beautiful inside out!
    All of our girls are well-educated , friendly and gorgeous from age 18-25,who are willing to look after all of out dearest customers. Our worldwide girls from Asia and Europe lead you find the true beauty all over the world!

http://posh.xmassage.com.au
    Wechat ID: cbdposh107
    12/ 107 quay st, haymarket Sydney CBD
    Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288
    Wechat: cbdposh107
    behind the Byron Bay Coffee, opposite the Satang Thai Restaurant.

10am-8pm every day with air-con on

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    When I saw the pictures of Sarah, I couldn't get her out of my head all weekend, so I have to meet her today:

Sarah 2.jpgSarah 1.jpg

But it's a work day, so have to make up some excuses to get out in the afternoon, ring ahead and make a booking with Sonja.

When I arrived, met by the smiling face of Sonja, as elegant as ever and she took me to the last room on the right and moments later, Sarah arrived. Gee, she is just a little thing !!

Well, what you see is what you get from the photo, she is eurasian with dyed blonde hair, 5' tall, size 4 ? and very friendly. the moment she speaks you can tell she is an ABJ, she is actually half Russian and half Japanese ! can only stay 30 min, so paid for the half hour and the $50 tips. So I was told to strip down and get ready.

Nothing special there while I was taking off my clothes and hanging them on to the hooks behind the door, but wait, Sarah is also taking off her clothes, wow, right from the start !! and the bra comes off too with only the undies left on.

I'm not sure if Sarah just wanted to show off her tits which are quite spectacular on her tiny frame. so while she was standing next to the massage bed topless waiting for me, I got naked in double quick time as well, suit and tie and shirt and all that.................lol

As I walked towards Sarah I can't help it but open my arms and asked for a hug, Sarah came towards me and hug me back, yeap, all natural breasts, they are actually not that big but looks great in her slim body.

So I lay down and immediately Sarah climbed on top on me and sat on my bum and started her massage, when I thought about it, I understand that this was the best or perhaps the only position Sarah could do a massage, she is too short and small and if she stood on the floor, the posture will make it very hard for her to massage and to apply pressure.

What I don't mind at all was when a half naked cutie was sitting on my bottom and massaging me. too bad the shop has not yet fixed the mirror problem. the big oval shape mirror is still hanging vertically at the end of the table which is totally useless for this situation, if it is in front of me at the head of the table or next to me on the side wall horizontally, I could have enjoyed watching Sarah's half naked body for the entire session. I can just imagine everytime she pushed forward with her hands on my back, her naked tits will be swinging back and forth and that would be some sights !!

Now, I am not sure if Sarah will strip down like that from the start in every session, I hope she does, that would make her more popular and give value for money to punters. So please, if you are seeing Sarah next, pay the tips upfront if you don't mind so that you don't end up getting a clothed part 1...............lol

As Brother Posh has already mentioned before, Sarah's massage skills is only soso, and therefore, yes, a 30 min session should be sufficient. As she was ex-Misty's so she was used to providing body to body slides, I should have asked, but other brother could ask Sarah too, if she charges more for body to body - it would be awesome to have a 45kg ML with great tits sliding all over you !!

But I would say she did tried very hard for the part 1 massage and she used mostly her fists to apply pressure up and down of my spiral area and that was OK. once in a while she will give me some tickish with her finger tips and that was nice.

And I enjoyed my conversation with Sarah, just like talking to a local Aussie gal, for those brothers who enjoy communications with your MLs, you will be very happy with Sarah.

Turn over time, again, my usual routine, have a drink of water and more body hugs. when I lay face up this time, Sarah laids down the rules, I can play and touch her boobs, I can also touch her body anywhere, over her pantys but no hands or fingers inside, fair enough. and that's exactly what I do.

The HJ techniques were basic but she started by using her finger nails to scratch the "Lychee" which was really nice and I asked for somemore scratchy later when I was near.

The main event was a little bit boring, and I have to ask Sarah to use both hands, add more oil, give me more scratchy and with me hands on tits and I was relaxed and happy.

after cleaning up, Sarah got some hot towel to wipe my back and that was nice and she also told me that there were a few minutes left if I would like some more massage - since I have to rush back to the office, I thanked her for the offer but no thanks - and I like that, which is a good working attitude that if you cum early enough, she will use up your remaining time and give you more massage rather than just finish and leave the room.

Overall, I enjoyed my session with Sarah, she has nice tits and should be popular for those brothers who prefer petite girls, I am more of a womanly body person, so she is too tiny for me. Again, congratulations to Posh for finding all these local talents and offering them at the basic RnT price !

ps. I do have some very exciting news for you guys, no it wasn't Crystal - while she was there and was looking very sensual and sexy - I am yet to taste the Persian Princess but wait, I have discovered another must try:

Cheers

Young innocent new posh star Sarah is back on Thursday, size6 heavenly bod!
    All of our girls are well-educated , friendly and gorgeous from age 18-25,who are willing to look after all of out dearest customers. Our worldwide girls from Asia and Europe lead you find the true beauty all over the world!

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Sarah 2.jpgSarah 1.jpg

Cheers

Sarah is back on Monday, so bros who missed her on the weekend can book her from 11am to 8pm.

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Sarah 2.jpgSarah 1.jpg

Cheers

Beautiful Sarah is back with better skills and attitudes today and tomorrow!

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Sarah 2.jpgSarah 1.jpg

Cheers

Beautiful Sarah starts next Monday !