Thread: Alisa is one friendly hot mama at Rockdale Noble Massage

Alisa is one friendly hot mama at Rockdale Noble Massage

After our littlle friendly chat the other day, I was determined to meet Alisa, my cute little sister on line !

Never been down Rockdale way on the Princess Highway, quite easy to find just another 5 min past Newtown. Parking was ok along Bay St and the shop was located right opposite the train station !!

It's an old building, walked up to level one and I was met by this lady with long hair wearing glasses. Slim and friendly looking and gave me a big smile. Talking on the phone, she probably was the mamasan and she was.

I asked her if she was Alisa and she said yes, asked me if I had a booking, I said no , she told me she had three MLs on , one was busy, I asked if I could meet the other two, so Alisa showed me the two MLs , nothing too special i must say, pleasant and acceptable, one was a slim MILF and another younger MILF Jojo with a little something up the top. So I chosed Jojo for the hour.

Then Alisa took me to this very large room and asked how do I know her name, I said I saw her posting on line. She asked if I speak Cantonese and then she said 你係哥哥?
    (you are the brother ?)

So we continue our conversation in Cantonese ! Jojo came into the room, I paid the massage fees of $55, plus my usual up front tips. Jojo said thank you also in Cantonese and looked very happy, I suppose if you paid the tips up front you are a good customers.

I was getting ready for Jojo's massage then Alisa asked if I would mind to join us for a little while because Jojo is new to the industry and still learning, of course I don't mind - Alisa really reminded me of another friend and how we met at the first time (too bad Jojo was not Cici......lol).

I later found out Jojo wasn't from HongKong, she was from Sichuan ! A spicy girl......haha

So Jojo only got to massage my legs as she watched Alisa gave me a very firm massage on my neck and shoulder then my back.

It was a pretty good massage, comparable to the one I had on Wednesday with Sherry. Unfortunately we got interrupted three times, one phone call and two customers. Everytime Alisa had to leave the room, Jojo would move up from the legs and do my back and my waist, she is actually not to bad, very firm with her elbow and forearm, probably just need more training and practise.

I think at the 45 min mark Alisa gave me some hot towel then excused herself and left me with Jojo.

I can tell Jojo is quite new in doing part 2, as I have to prompt her to get undressed, then I have to ask her for the bra off, the pantie stayed on which was fine, didn't want to push it.

She went straight to it and go full speed which I have to stop her. OK, it's been a while since I have to teach someone pretty much from scratch and it was fun but I must say Jojo did listen and learn fast - to take it slow. And she has a sense of humour too, when I said to her: don't give the customer a two min HJ, he won't come back, make it 10 min and you will get return customers - and that's for a 30 min session. For the one hour session try to play with it for at least 15 -20 min !

咁我係咪要同你打到今晚收工?

Jojo said : so you want me to play with you until closing time tonight ??.......lol

Oh, the body, yes, Jojo is medium built, quite busty but on the soft side and apparently Spanish is considered body to body and will be extra charge so I didn't have it. Her hands were pretty good at the end !

On my way out, Alisa said you finish already I was going to come back to give you some more head and foot massage - got to love that hospitality and customer service, may be next time. And Alisa was telling me about these two super top masseurs one on Wednesday and one on Sunday.

Well neither of those days are good for me but I like this little sister and will come back to see her again if she has the right ML !

My view on this shop, I think Alisa is a very good mamasan and She only had the shop for two weeks so give her some times to get things right and there are good potential of this shop.

It always come down to the girls and services. And there is a shower facilities too !

Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Five minutes is by rocketship from Newtown to Rockdale lala!

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Five minutes is by rocketship from Newtown to Rockdale lala!
    Haha, I didn't mean Newtown as from the Sydney Uni side , more like the other end of Newtown where King Street becomes Princess Hwy. and no traffic on a Saturday !

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its true...once you pass the busy part of newtown, its only a few minutes to rockdale. I drive pass it everyday during off peak times. Peak times are terrible though.

Quote Originally Posted by Action Pump View Post
    Its true...once you pass the busy part of newtown, its only a few minutes to rockdale. I drive pass it everyday during off peak times. Peak times are terrible though.
    May be you should stop over and check out their line up and say hello to Alisa !!

By the way just across the road there is another RnT shop on 28 Bay St, it's good to have a second shop nearby! Is it not ?

Cheers

Tuesday Rockdale Massage :
    Yumi is Korean girl very cute .
    CoCo massage was an experienced teacher,she has a charming smile.Hot
    BoBo long hair sweet voice .
    All new girls good service.
    According to Alisa, she is keeping some of the MLs from the previous management and replacing most of the older and less service oriented MLs with younger girls.

Being half Korean herself, I think she is likely to walk down the same track as Foxy and have a mix of young Korean girls like this Yumi today.

I'll wait until there is someone with the right body shape before I make a return visit.

Girls aside, they have the largest massage rooms I have seen, really spacious and high ceiling !

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

星期三:Nana 按摩服务好。年轻漂亮,模特身材。yo yo可爱服务好。和sugar.
    Got a message from Alisa telling me about her Wednesday line up, I thought I better share this :

Wednesday:

Nana, very good massage services, young and beautiful, model body.

Yoyo, very lovely and cute with good services. (I assume this is a younger girl too!)

Sugar, not much descriptions, I assume she is a MILF, may be from the previous management, but if she is staying I think her services should be OK.

Plus a super hot and very bubbly and friendly mamasan !!

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Decided to try this place, Thursday, after having punt at Pritchard place, very welcoming girls, bright and bubbly, Vicky introduced herself and invited me into a room. Fantastic big room. Decided to try just half an hour and paid $35. Vicky asked me if I like it hard or soft, I resisted asking if she was talking about the massage or the old fella, and replied as hard as you like, she gave a very good massage with various pressure and some very erotic teasing leading into part 2 very skilfully bringing the session to a climax.

This place shows promise, closer to home for me, and I look forward to trying longer sessions and different ladies, though would happily see Vicky again.

I was coming back from the airport on Saturday morning and as I miss little sister Alisa a bit, so I swing by Rockdale and see if there is anyone suitable - I'll take Alisa anytime of course, but she made it very clear to me that she doesn't work any more and as the boss, she doesn't want to upset her girls, fair enough, and I think she doesn't even go out to meet customers anymore, just answering the phone, as when the customers saw Alisa, they all want to see her ...............lol

After a little chit chat, Alisa took me into the main (very large) room again, and told me she has a new girl from Hong Kong today, her name is Vivi !

In come Vivi, she would be late 20's, petite, short hair, has a good looking face, very friendly, very cute actual, the only down side is that she is not busty, probably a B Cup, but Alisa said she is very good in massage and services, so why not, give her a try. And I later found out that Vivi also works at Stanmore on Tuesday as Yoko - small world isn't it ?

So the massage got started and yes, Vivi is pretty good and very firm in her massage, not a master class but quite experience and she tries very hard, good thing is my back was actually feeling pretty good at the moment, so her skills were adequate for me, then move on to the push oil part, again, not in the same level as Mimi or Lisa, but above average - especially after I gave her a few tips...............haha

Since I had already paid the tips from the start, there was not interruption from part 1 to part 2. before I knew it, a naked body was on top of my back giving me some body to body. I can tell Vivi is new at this, so I let her do her thing for a few minutes and then I got up to have a drink of water and take a look at Vivi's body - surprise surprise, she is not big, only a B cupper but very perky and pointy and when I used my hands to give them a closer examination, they are quite a handful, Vivi is only a petite girl but you can't see any bone on her, her bone structure is small, so I got to play with a lot of body parts, apart from the B cup breasts, she has a tight little butt, love her lover handle, and a flat tummy, with her good looking face, Vivi is actually quite a sexy little thing.

So I did my usual bear hug on her, hands everywhere while she grab hold of me and kept me excited the whole time. When I had enough, I lay back down on the table and let Vivi works on me. Again, nothing to exceptional but enjoyable, as usual, being the nice person that I am, share a few more HJ tips with Vivi and let her practice on me immediately.

Then I thought, well, she has the B Cups but very meaty, so I might as well use them, and I can tell you, without too much difficulty, the Spanish mission was accomplished between this pair of good B's.

I think Vivi will do well as she gets more experiences and she is very friendly and willing to place, smiling on her pretty face the whole time, you could get much worst elsewhere, so it was an enjoyable and pleasant session.

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I was coming back from the airport on Saturday morning and as I miss little sister Alisa a bit, so I swing by Rockdale and see if there is anyone suitable - I'll take Alisa anytime of course, but she made it very clear to me that she doesn't work any more and as the boss, she doesn't want to upset her girls, fair enough, and I think she doesn't even go out to meet customers anymore, just answering the phone, as when the customers saw Alisa, they all want to see her ...............lol

After a little chit chat, Alisa took me into the main (very large) room again, and told me she has a new girl from Hong Kong today, her name is Vivi !

In come Vivi, she would be late 20's, petite, short hair, has a good looking face, very friendly, very cute actual, the only down side is that she is not busty, probably a B Cup, but Alisa said she is very good in massage and services, so why not, give her a try. And I later found out that Vivi also works at Stanmore on Tuesday as Yoko - small world isn't it ?

So the massage got started and yes, Vivi is pretty good and very firm in her massage, not a master class but quite experience and she tries very hard, good thing is my back was actually feeling pretty good at the moment, so her skills were adequate for me, then move on to the push oil part, again, not in the same level as Mimi or Lisa, but above average - especially after I gave her a few tips...............haha

Since I had already paid the tips from the start, there was not interruption from part 1 to part 2. before I knew it, a naked body was on top of my back giving me some body to body. I can tell Vivi is new at this, so I let her do her thing for a few minutes and then I got up to have a drink of water and take a look at Vivi's body - surprise surprise, she is not big, only a B cupper but very perky and pointy and when I used my hands to give them a closer examination, they are quite a handful, Vivi is only a petite girl but you can't see any bone on her, her bone structure is small, so I got to play with a lot of body parts, apart from the B cup breasts, she has a tight little butt, love her lover handle, and a flat tummy, with her good looking face, Vivi is actually quite a sexy little thing.

So I did my usual bear hug on her, hands everywhere while she grab hold of me and kept me excited the whole time. When I had enough, I lay back down on the table and let Vivi works on me. Again, nothing to exceptional but enjoyable, as usual, being the nice person that I am, share a few more HJ tips with Vivi and let her practice on me immediately.

Then I thought, well, she has the B Cups but very meaty, so I might as well use them, and I can tell you, without too much difficulty, the Spanish mission was accomplished between this pair of good B's.

I think Vivi will do well as she gets more experiences and she is very friendly and willing to place, smiling on her pretty face the whole time, you could get much worst elsewhere, so it was an enjoyable and pleasant session.

Cheers

no more juicy report for 252, may be trouble for coco, don't worry about alisa?

Spoke with Alisa recently and I was told she has a lot of hot new talents at her shop, too bad Rockdale is way out of my way to go and sample, but if the shop is convenient to you guys, it's worth check them out:

Special introduction of New girl.

Aysu : 20 years old ,small&petity.

KiKi : 19 years old school girl with long hair, from Singapore .

Sandra : 21 years old with long hair from Taiwan.

Julie : very good service,Chinses.
    Special mention of Julie - aka Lisa ex Silver Fox and QVB .
    Julie/Lisa is late 20's. very sexy and sensual, busty - sensational Spanish, top massage skills and magical hands - highly recommended !!

Anglian : HongKong girl.

Jessica: Korea .

Bella: Good service.

Professional massage & service !

Connie:
    Lily
    Jenny
    Yoko
    Gina

Monday:
    Jenney -Small Size girl, Good English.
    Anglican-Professional massage.
    Yoko -Korea with good service.

Tuesday:
    Lily -busty, good massage skills.
    Jessica -Korea with good service. (New)
    SaSa -Slim & busty , school girl.

Wednesday:
    Sandra -21 years old with long hair. Taiwan.
    Anglian -Professional massage,HonKong.(New)
    Bella-yuan girl good service.(new)

Thursday:
    Aysu -20 years old, Slim &petity.shcool girl with sweet smile.(New).
    Yoko -Good massage , HongKong.
    Gina - Good service .

Friday:
    Sandra - 21 years old with long hair,Taiwan.
    Julie - Very good service (New).
    JoJo -Tall & slim, school girl.

Saturday:
    CiCi -Sweet Gil 20 yrs old from Singapore, Good message .
    Bella -Small girl , good service .
    Kiki -Lovely young girl.

Sunday:
    Aysu -Cutie and skinny girl 19 yrs old from China.
    Connie -Good everything .
    Liveya -Young student .

Welcome for enjoy !

☎️ : 02 9599 1268

Tramway arcade, suite 1/1-5
    The Seven Ways Rockdale NSW 2216
    1 minute walk from station airport side

Welcome to our shop and please trust our service. Thank you.
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」