Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WOW! Vicky, the busty Thai girl, all natural 37 E Cups, WOW !!

Quote Originally Posted by Redbull View Post
    I saw vicky today, her breast are really nice, however the session is kinda plain. Maybe since she is a very quiet girl. I enjoy a session more if a girl try to connect with her client
    Very reasonable assessment on Vicky !!

She is a lovely girl with one of the best set of boobs, and the rest of the body is so my tyoe too, but she is basically a very quiet and shy person, a lovely girl but not a sexy or sensual ML , if only she can massage like Coco and play like Lisa ! I probably never need to see any other MLs !!

It's so hard to find a ML who has everything !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Available now...?

Hi guys. Just checking if any of the super busty girls mentioned here do late night out calls.

Thanks if you can recommend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I randomly ended up at silver fox on a sunny afternoon recently.

With very little choice available I settled for Vicky and it turned out to be pretty ok.

She can be mechanical at times but the overall experience was good. Certainly the Spanish is well worth the time. Recommended but not rushing to go back

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver fox massage View Post
    Top---Vicky---the busty Thai girl, all natural 37 E Cups, WOW !!
    Size 8 .Body supple, voluptuous, solicitous. Charming smile, Thai massage, as well as the hot intimate service.
    Will vicky be working on any of the following days this week?
    Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday? (and at what time? would love to make a booking)

Vicky work every Tuesday, Friday & Sunday
    376 Silver Fox Massage
    All girls are young and beautiful!
    Find your favorite girls here!
    Enjoy your Happy Hour with us!
    Level 2, 376 Pitt Street, City
    For appointment, please call:02-8034 7844 .

(English, 中文,한국어 )

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by brash View Post
    I randomly ended up at silver fox on a sunny afternoon recently.

With very little choice available I settled for Vicky and it turned out to be pretty ok.

She can be mechanical at times but the overall experience was good. Certainly the Spanish is well worth the time. Recommended but not rushing to go back
    I felt that way too. She was very mechanical with me. Didn't want to make conversation at all. Just went about her business. Had her for an hour, part 1 was below average, part 2 was average. Also didn't have heaps of Spanish unfortunately. I think she was tired. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by JC21 View Post
    I felt that way too. She was very mechanical with me. Didn't want to make conversation at all. Just went about her business. Had her for an hour, part 1 was below average, part 2 was average. Also didn't have heaps of Spanish unfortunately. I think she was tired. Oh well.

Vicky is a lovely girl and has a killer body, one for the breasts lovers !!

She is not talkative because her English is limited ! But all I need from her is body language ........haha

And she wasn't that good in part 1 either ! Part 2 is basic if you just lay there! However, if you take matters into your own hands, she is very accommodating !

So. Brother JC, did you find my Spanish 101 photo helpful at all ??

Ps. If you are after someone who is a lot more raunchy and can talk dirty, go see the other busty Thai girl Gigi , she is a different cattle of fish , no more Vicky's shyness, she is a cougar !

Ps 2, Neimi will be the best Thai girl at silver fox with most reliable services.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Vicky is a lovely girl and has a killer body, one for the breasts lovers !!

She is not talkative because her English is limited ! But all I need from her is body language ........haha

And she wasn't that good in part 1 either ! Part 2 is basic if you just lay there! However, if you take matters into your own hands, she is very accommodating !

So. Brother JC, did you find my Spanish 101 photo helpful at all ??

Ps. If you are after someone who is a lot more raunchy and can talk dirty, go see the other busty Thai girl Gigi , she is a different cattle of fish , no more Vicky's shyness, she is a cougar !

Ps 2, Neimi will be the best Thai girl at silver fox with most reliable services.
    Thankyou brother Al. Yeah you're right. She has an amazing body and the best breasts I've ever dealt with.

Maybe I will give Gigi a try next week. Gonna try a WL today somewhere.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i agree .. so many punts but so less time

Quote Originally Posted by Silver fox massage View Post
    [SIZE=6]Top---Vicky---the busty Thai girl, all natural 37 E Cups, WOW !!
    [COLOR="#0000CD"]Size 8 .Body supple, voluptuous, solicitous. Charming smile, Thai massage, as well as the hot intimate service.

Vicky available today.
    To make booking as soon as possible !Don't miss out!
    TEL : 02 806 58587
    Address : Level 2, 436 Sussex St .Haymarket NSW 2000
    OPEN HOURS : AM 10:30 ---PM 10:00

Our Asian girls age are from 19 -28, and they are self-motivated, and well-trained. You can also handout with your friends here. We have 7 private rooms and sauna rooms. We assume that our advanced facilities, professional service and high standard service attitude will satisfy you.
    we wish you have a wonderful and enjoyable times with us

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    lucky guys haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12