Thread: Very naughty girl Bobo, Korean/Chinese with beautiful C Cup is a new star at Stanmore

Very naughty girl Bobo, Korean/Chinese with beautiful C Cup is a new star at Stanmore

Coco has been telling me for a while to come and try this new busty girl Bobo, but Bobo used to only work on Saturday and that's not very convenient to me.

Finally, Bobo is now working an extra day on Thursday, so I guess I better have some fun before the loooooong weekend.

Made my booking and get to Stanmore right on time.

A young lady opened the door, quite good looking, hair all pull back and up in a bun. Wearing a brouse and jeans. Can't tell if she is busty or not, but knowing the roster for today, I am guessing she is Bobo. And she is.

Coco was busy in room 5 so she yelled out to tell Bobo that I am her booking.

Into room 4 and handed over the $100/hr for the special. I said I need to use the bathroom, and Bobo asked if I can give her 5 min to have some food, of course!

So I got myself ready in the room, fixed up the massage table the way I like it, and play some games on my phone, not long later, Bobo returned to the room. Wow! she has changed to her working clothes I think, it is a body hugging, a tightly fitted short blue dress. with this dress, I can see that Bobo is indeed quite busty and had a slim body, nice legs too, more later.

So the massage started, firstly over the towel, it was standard, not great but acceptable. Then she asked if she can use some oil, of course, with the oil, Bobo is pushing along rather than pressing down, I can tell she is not professionally trained, but the push oil routines are quite similar to Coco's so I guess that's who she has been learning from. Well, not quite at the master's level but she has potential and tries hard.

Have a bit of a chat with the young lady and found out she came from far north China and is half Chinese and half Korean. Can speak Korean of course and can understand Cantonese too. We started our conversations in English so I think Bobo's English is OK for basic general conversations.

At some point, Coco came into the room to say hello and gave me a 10 minutes double mainly giving me head massage. Thent the bell ring and Coco has to go away. And it was time to turn over. Bobo gave me a further few minutes of massage on my legs and chest and tummy and this is actually the best part of the part 1 so far today. and my body was reacting..................haha

Then it's time to unwrap the present. Bobo is not a big tall girl, she is quite petite but not skinny, she is curvy over a small frame. And her best assets are no doubt her 34 C Cups, 34 C Cups is by no means big tits, but they are all natural, beautifully shaped, firm and with perky and pointy nipples, probably the nicest type of breasts, yes, I would love them to be one or two cup size bigger, but they look perfectly on Bobo's petite body, I'll say she is well and truly blessed.

My usual body hugging and thorough examinations to follow, Thanks Coco, yes, you are right, she is beautiful and I am very glad that I come today to meet them.

Bobo tries to give me some body to body but she didn't know how to do it properly dispite having the perfect tools. I knew my session has over run a bit when Coco yelled out that Bobo's next appointment is there, so I guided Bobo into the Spanish lession and have my happy ending. and it was sensational. and I was completely covered, so, actually, she doesn't need to be any bigger.................lol

Bobo has a really good attitude and a cheeky personally (when I was examining her treasures I commented that I love her boobs, they are big and all natural - She said No ! they are not real! So for one second, I started to doubt myself, then I gave them a more careful check and there is no way they are not real, then Bobo laughed at me and said, of course they are all REAL ! she is that kind of gal !!)

And I can see that she is willing to learn and to improve her skills and services and I am very happy to see her a few more times to share some tips.

Highly recommended.

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Good a stuff Ahlungor. I guess it nice when he advice given turns out to be a gem like Bobo.

So now you have more choices to add to your lineup at Stanmore.

Quote Originally Posted by lakeshow View Post
    Good a stuff Ahlungor. I guess it nice when he advice given turns out to be a gem like Bobo.

So now you have more choices to add to your lineup at Stanmore.

Yeap, there are always someone special at Stanmore !

From Mimi and Michelle ,

The massive tits from Dolphin and the Fire Ice from Cathy !

Currently, I will say Cici and Bobo are my two favourites plus young Jojo and her big tits !

Last but not least, Coco will always give a great massage !

Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    xxx xxx xxx

It's been three weeks since my first session with Bobo, time to do a repeat and check up on her progress!

Got to Stanmore right on time and Bobo was actually sitting outside playing her phone. Say hi to her and she remembers who I am and said, you really coming back to see me !

I said yes, and I want to see if you have any improvement .

Bobo said I have been learning from Coco, may be a little bit !

We ended up in room 4, paid the $100 special and got ready for the assessment.

Last time Bobo started the massage from the side this time she started at the top of the table so as she pushed her hands down my back on to my butt, her full C Cups were pressing down on my head, very nice !

She did that and gave my neck and shoulder some attention before getting up on the table and started working on my butt, my waist and my back, while Bobo was in the area, I shared a few tips with her how to massage these areas and applied the pressure. She ended up using her knees on me which was as good as any master masseuses !

It's like a back walk effects without actually walking on my back, I gave out a few mourns as she hitted the right spots which was plenty. So this is turning out pretty well.

Then Bobo said I will massage your legs properly this time and she did, a la Amy style from 316 Central, not as skilful and precise and strong as Amy but very enjoyable with a few moments of hurting here and there, just the way I like it.

And there was Not much tickle tackle or teasing there, that's where I come in and showing Bobo where to play and what and how to touch! This young lady really has the right attitude and learning fast

Then the room was all silenced as Bobo was disrobing ! Yeap, that sexy tight blue dress has come off , so was her new sports bra, the girl next door undie stays on, that ok. Lets see what's next!

As usual, I will finish this review in the private section.

There was one other funny thing happened, half way through part II , Bobo told me there is a client waiting outside for a few minutes (for Stanmore regulars you all know that room 4 is usually the boss room and has the screen for the cctvs , so everyone else must be all busy.

So I told Bobo it's ok for her to go and let the customer in, Bobo just throw the one piece uniform over her naked body (yes, it has come off by then...... haha) and walked to the door bare foot, while I was watching it on screen. Bobo shows the client to the waiting area and come back to me, I asked her would that be your client , Bobo said yes, he wants to see me but I told him he has to wait 25 Min. I look at Bobo. And I thought to myself if I saw a ml opening the door wear that one piece uniform with absolutely nothing underneath , and the firm C cups swinging freely inside, I'll bloody wait for her too, not to mention Bobo was looking sensational, a bit of sweats on her red cheek - she is really quite a pretty and very sexy girl ........ To be continued

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Zwestq

Hey, how do I read your full review in private section? I'm a long time punter but my first time on here. Usually just use the local paper for my research for different places but this site is great.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by brent View Post
    Hey, how do I read your full review in private section? I'm a long time punter but my first time on here. Usually just use the local paper for my research for different places but this site is great.
    You have to get 50 posts to get in the Private section.
    Iam getting there 1 closer

Junior Member(有D料到)
    will definitely need to try bobo, should book today

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have try Bobo, she does has a beatiful C cup everything Ahlungor say is right, part 1 is great, part 2 is

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Made an appointment to see bobo today. Such a good experience.
    Her message is ok. She even tell you. Amazing girls.
    Have lot of conversation with her, because I know how to speak canto and mando.
    Part 2 was enjoying, does lovely pair of D size really need tender loving care.
    Not going to go details, u should go try. Trying is believing.

Overall session was fun and relaxing.

Will definitely revisit.

Quote Originally Posted by et22 View Post
    Have try Bobo, she does has a beatiful C cup everything Ahlungor say is right, part 1 is great, part 2 is
    Hi brother ET,

Time for a revisit to Bobo.

She is getting better and hotter by the day.

Trust me.............haha

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the tip bro. I for one haven't found anyone here that I can see regularly since Mimi left. Will give it a go

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry bro.can u tell me the address and the shop name ? I wanna try this new shop

Quote Originally Posted by hanlui View Post
    Sorry bro.can u tell me the address and the shop name ? I wanna try this new shop
    252b Parramatta Road, Stanmore

Via rear lane access

Cheers