Was looking for a thread on Nicole started by myself, gee went back five years......... lol

So here’s the latest:

Person's Name : Nicole

Establishment : QVB Massage

Date of Visit : September 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : QVB Massage , 1B/139 York Street, Sydney CBD

Phone 0424-550-748

Hours of Business : 10 AM to 8 PM

Rates : Paid for the mamasan double of $100/30 min

Size/shape : size 8, curvy, natureB, nice legs

Nationality or Ethnicity : northern China

Services Provided : part 1 of which I have long forgot how good is Nicole's massage, usual part 2, play play and play, finally with an Italian Job !

Value for money/recommend? : was going for a mamasan double, ended up with 1/2 the deal, probably best for me anyway as I really need the massage.

My experience/comments :

This was last week, just had a bit of a mamasan double's urge as I haven't had the Nicole/Vicky 4 hands, 4 boobs, 4 ass cheek for a long time. Rang up Nicole and she was still walking to the shop, asked for the double and all good to go.

Got there, Vicky let me in, she was still doing her facial make up, probably just got there. so I sat next to her and see how this classy lady making herself look more glamorous. Not long after, Nicole arrives and she is already fully make up and she quickly changed into her one piece one shoulder short black dress. Vicky also changed into her reddish working clothes and we are ready to rock and roll !

I really can't believe they are still only charging $100 for 30 min for all the tits and ass you can get. Paid my dues and everything are coming off in the next minute or so. Vicky has bigger tits but sort of flat ass. Nicole has been slowing losing her cup size in recent years (she used to be much more bustier - Double D Cups no less), now only a Beefer but she got a fuller bottom along with her long legs and white skin, the mamasan double really complimented each other. The ladies know that I like to watch, so all three of us stand in front of the big oval wall mirror and started to get naughty.

One on each side of me, 4 hands and two legs are every where. I was rock hard in no time. Then the door bell rang, Nicole said don't worry about it, it's just a walk in no booking. I said, hey, that's OK, you don't get too many business these days, you should take this job. So I turned to Vicky and said, Vicky, you go, I will have Nicole today.

So Vicky just put her dress back on (minus the bra and undies) and told me if the guy is not staying, she will come back to join us. So while Vicky went out side, I lay down on the table (after the interruption, I sort of went soft.....................lol) and Nicole runs her hand along my spine and said, you are very tight, let me give you a massage.

I can hear the conversation outside:

V: I am only one available, you want to see me ?
Punter: yeah, sure.
V: how long you want to stay ?
P: half and hour.
V: ok, this way please.................

So they go into another room to do their business while Nicole was giving me a really good and firm massage, Nicole's massage was not as hard as Yuki, so a bit less painful (those are all good pains BTW) and depending on the state of my sore back, sometimes I need a lot of pains, some times a lot less. and today is one of those days where I don't need that much pain. So just really enjoying Nicole's soft hands. I was supposed to have a 30 min session (for the double), but Nicole's massage was so nice I didn't really want that to end, so she just keep massaging and apparently lose track of time until the door bell rang again. Before Nicole wanted to answer the door, Vicky yelled out from the other room asking Nicole to answer the door, she must be in a state of can not leave the room at this moment................lol so Nicole put her black dress on (of course no bra and undies !!) went outside and let the guy in, told him everyone is busy, the guy asked how long, Nicole yelled to Vicky in Chinese asking her how long, 5 minutes was the call, Nicole told the new guy 5 min, he was happy to wait and ask to use the bathroom.

Nicole came back into my room and said so busy this morning, you must be our lucky star !! I said I wish, by now I have got up and have a drink of water and sit on the table.

Nicole took the dress off again in one swift motion, I pulled her towards me and said you better finish me now so that you can do more business. So the caressing started and our hands are all over each other, some oil was applied and Nicole uses almost her entire body (ok may be not every part of her body but definitely all the sexy and sensual anatomy parts !) to seduce me. I used to only concentrate on Nicole DD Cups, then her D Cups and then her c cups, and now, while they are smaller Beefers, the hand feel are still pretty good. but as soon as Nicole started to rub her booty ass on my manhood, I was hooked, it's an easy decision to make, and Italian it is.

So there we are, Nicole standing in front of the mirror, I am behind her, rock hard and rubbing myself up and down that very meaty and now very slippery valley of sins and pleasures. and of course, Nicole is also moving up and down along my cock in opposite unison !! This is so great but I know this is not good for my back, I should be either sitting on the edge of the table to receive her rubbing on the best way, Nicole laying on her tummy and I go on top of her ...............

Yeap, that's way I wanted and that's what I am getting, I have to drink more water as this is hard work man !

I signal Nicole to lay on the table, she started laying face up - then for a split second she was thinking what I am gonna to do to her and said, hey Brother, we can't do this. I said, I am not doing what you are thinking, turn around. she did, I dripped a bit of oil along her butt crack. Now she knows, and said, oh, you want to play this, I haven't let any one do this to me, you are the first one! really ? I thought to myself, who cares, as long as I can do this now...........

So I climb on top, lower my cock on to the crack and gee, this is so great. and as we must have gone so much over time, I should just cum now. So I asked Nicole to lift her upper body a bit so that my hands can reach down to grab hold of her b cups. they are not that big these days but I still love to grab some tits as I cum. and I was vigorously making love with Nic's butt without penetration of course, and very soon, I reach the point of no return and shoot out a good load on Nic'c lower back.

I rub myself onto her a bit more to really enjoy the moment then I ask Nicole to lay still while I get off her to get the tissues. I clean up Nicole's back before helping myself, Nicole look at me and laughed: you used to love to fuck my boobs, now they are smaller, you starting to fuck my ass !! I said: sister, it just shows that your whole body is a treasure !!

When I leave the room, the second guy has already entered Vicky's room, so she's on her second job. I hope the two ladies will do well under the circumstances. Nicole did tell me Friday is usually a bit busier because of Cherry, but during the week it's up and down, and today look like a very good start.

I walk away a very happy man, a bit light on my feet though........................haha

Just telling it as it was.

Cheers