Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 22 yr Thai Uni student Yuri, cute, pretty, intelligent and love her butt !

22 yr Thai Uni student Yuri, cute, pretty, intelligent and love her butt !

Been to the new OBA a few times but haven't stayed and tried any one yet, finally have a chance today and Yuri's 38 D Cups sounds like a good enough reasons ! But I should have known better, should never believe any boobs size posted by Foxy !!! But the session turns out not bad at all, read on ........

Foxy was out shopping when I got there, the new receptionist shown me to a room, I have seen the rooms before and there is still no wall mirror, the one small mirror inside is in the wrong position - except for 2 min towards the end !

The opening special is $90/45 $110/60 but I only have time for 30 min so I paid the SF price of $80. Funny enough, it's $10 cheaper than what I paid over at 7 Lotus when I saw Lisa last night but that's another story .

Paid the receptionist and wait for my booking girl.

Very soon there was a knock on the door and in comes Yuri, she has a beautiful face, very young , 21,22 ? Not tall and slim but more like petite and size 6! A little bit of chit chat showing her English is near perfect, I think lots of brothers would like that, Yuri is a Uni student studying accounting so I think she is a smart cookie, quite intelligent in fact during our conversations .

But wait, there is something missing here, where the bloody hell are the 38 D Cups !

As I was getting undressed, Yuri was also undressing - that's a good sign, nude from the start, another tick for most brothers, ok, the bra is off, let's see, well , they are really cute and perky B cups in my book, 33/34 Max . So how did 34 B got inflated to 38 D I have no idea!

In fact I think Yuri has a hot little body and she still has hair down below which is great, I don't really like totally bared pussy, but that's just me ! She has curves and has a meaty butt, so if I look past the B Cups, Yuri is pretty good .

Massage started from my feet , good pressure, not too strong , Yuri works her way up slowly northward bound !

Then she move around to the head of the table and spend some times around my neck and shoulder , not top class but comfortable enough. Then she got back on top of the table, sat on my bare bottom and started massaging my back and waist .

It was an erotic feeling when Yuri's smooth legs and map of Tassie in between rub against my thighs and bare bottom, I like that feeling very much !

Sorry, got to go now, more later
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sounds great I was already sold on meeting her . Booked and showed up early and excited. From there didn't go so well. So I hope you at least. left a billion or 2 Ahlungor Jr's on her boobs.and walked out feeling a million bucks and change

Junior Member(有D料到)
    haha love it when ahlungor leaves you hanging ..
    .. till the next episode

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bro Ahlungor, you're such a tease! Come on, finish the story!
    May the Force be with you

Yuri session continues........

Where was I ?

Oh, it was Yuri's map of Tassie on top of my bare bottom!

But that feeling didn't lasted too long, Yuri got hold of the oil bottle and started to oil up my back, my waist , my bottom, and the upper thighs of my legs, here comes the body to body !

I wish I had the other Thai girl Vicky's 37 E Cups on my back at this moment, but to be fair, apart from the big tits, Vicky's b2b is actually not as good as Yuri's ! Vicky would use her big tits and give me a breasts bath but her doesn't do a proper body slides while Yuri actually slides her whole body up and down my back, her tits are not big but feels pretty good, what I really enjoy was the "flying carpet" rubbing up and down my back - I like this much better than rubbed by fully shaven pussy ! Each to his own I suppose.

It is at this point that I think the rooms over at Silver Fox are better as they all have big wall mirrors, I would love to see Yuris naked body sliding up and down my back, even though her tits are small, she has really nice curves especially that big bum, just asking to be grabbed and squeezed !

While I was enjoying Yuri's b2b, I noticed that there wasn't any teasing or tickle tackle, and as soon as I was thinking about it, Yuri runs her fingers along the outside of my ribs and that's was really tickish and I just jumped up from the table and it really scared the young lady!

Are you ok, did I hurt you ?

No no, you are fine, I just can't stand tickish, and I need to drink some water.

So I lay back down on the table and Yuri put the long pillow underneath the cover !

Let's see what she got for the front, it was more of the same, but now that Yuri is on top of me face to face, I can have a good look at this lovely young lady especially when she has already worked up a bit of a sweat, her face turns slightly red, love this colour, which no make up could recreate, I have the urge to kiss her, landed a few on each sides of her cheek, pulled her towards me chest to chest so that I can have a play on her back, her love handle and her butt, really love that butt. When I let go of Yuri , she raised up her upper body and the pair of very pointy and perky B cupper were swinging in front of my face, again, I have the urge to suck them if they were not so oily.......lol

So I place them in my hands, just a hand full, nipples are sharp and erected, next time I should put one in my mouth before they are oiled up !! They are so cute, I ended up kissing them.

Yuri now moved side way - I am not sure if she was meant to move all the way around into a 69 position but got stopped by me because as soon as she reached side way I was caressing her leg and side of her body and her bouncy butt. So she stopped moving and I started playing.

Love her butt, I so wanted to bite into her ass, yes, she is so yummy, good enough to eat ! Since I can't bite , so I kissed her butt !

Yuri is now on her fours, side way and started to give me some hand action! It was ok, she can't use both hands because of her position, I look at the time, time is already up, so I think I need to take matters into my own hands, not literally of course, that's Yuri's job, now when she was doing front body slide I already tried and her breasts are not big enough for Spanish , may be I need to do a Neimi on Yuri ! Cum on Ass !!

Now way back when I was with Neimi, she was more matured and lots more playful, so I don't think there was any issue for her to let me have my way on her, but Yuri is much younger and so innocent, not sure if she would let me violate her body that way, ok , let's test the water a little bit I thought to myself !!

So I ask Yuri to get up and stand next to the table, I got up and sit on the side of the table , I gave her a bear hug, kissed her some more, and rubbed my rock hard cock on her tummy !

Then I got the oil bottle, oiled up little AH some more, turned Yuri around and let her lean back and sit on my cock, my cock is now in the meaty-est part of her butt crack and I started to press hard against her , that feels really good, no objection coming, so I started to slide it up and down a bit more in a fucking action, I think now Yuri knows what I am trying to do, my hands also reach out to the front to grab hold of her tits, I so wish she has bigger pair, but then again , if she has bigger tits, I won't be doing what I am doing now won't I ??

Remember I said at the beginning that the mirror is in the wrong spot except towards the end, well, this is the moment and the mirror for now is in the perfect position, from the mirror I can see a dirty old man rubbing his cock on the butt of a young and beautiful and naked Thai girl , that was some scene - all for the bargain basement price of $80 !

When I was getting near, I really want to have some full on simulated fucking sex with Yuri so I asked her to lay on the table, it was chaotic and comical at the same time: Yuri got on the table on her fours ! What the? I am not fucking her doggie style , what was she thinking ? Then she lay on her back and like what, me on top ? So finally got her to lay on her tummy, her had her legs spread open , I gently push them back together ! What a lovely piece of ass in front of me, ready for my pampering !

More oil on me and I lay on top of Yuri!

Now ! This is what RnT is all about ! A lovely young lady just lay there and let me get off on her body in my wicked ways ! What more can I ask for . Call this what you want: ass crack fucking, cock sliding, cock massage by booty ass, it was sensational and feel so bloody awesome and I am cuming !!!

Shot some pearl necklace on Yuri 's back, but wait, safety first and it's my responsibility to clean her up !

So I lean forward to Yuri and kiss her, say thank you and ask her not to move as there are cums everywhere on her !

I quickly grab the tissue box and clean up my mess before it is safe to let Yuri get up.

Yuri wrap a towel around herself and ask me to wait while she went outside to get some hot towels. She came back with quite a few towels , gave me a hand towel size to clean my hands and she used a larger hot towel to clean my back, the towel was really hot , it feels great, Yuri placed the towel over my shoulder first and gave me some massage over the towel, that's a very good touch, then she wipe down my back thoroughly .

I really like Yuri, even without the big tits, she is cute, she lets me play it my way, she is a fountain of youth and she is beautiful , I want to eat her small tits and have a lot more of her bum next time, love that feeling of rubbing my cock on her big ass !!

Love this girl !

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ouch View Post
    Sounds great I was already sold on meeting her . Booked and showed up early and excited. From there didn't go so well. So I hope you at least. left a billion or 2 Ahlungor Jr's on her boobs.and walked out feeling a million bucks and change
    What happened to your session ??

I hope what I did to Yuri didn't leave her in a bad mood !!

Let's compare notes ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where is this place? Just says "OBA" in the title....?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PunterBoy View Post
    Where is this place? Just says "OBA" in the title....?
    Got it. Doh!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well I am glad urs was a resounding success sounds like neimi 2 is born. I booked her on weekend wandered down .got there a bit early ask to see her. Are u Steve 3:30 no. It was near 3 . I said spoke to Linda 15 min ago to make booking she directed me to oba as she roster at sf. But closed.I showed phone call . Linda called sweet then I thought sweet sorted reception usher me to room girl looks nothing like pic. I said what's ur name. Cherry was reply. Read some good report about her and her body was spot on . What ensued was one of worst experience rnt punting. The icing on the cake was leaving being asked by reception everything ok. I said well you swapped girl to not the girl I booked service was bad and I was ushered out door in 50 min though paid for hour so that would be no! Thank you have a Midwest..

Hey brother ouch, so you are talking about a different girl Cherry whom you saw on a different day before ?

I thought you have seen Yuri too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That was Saturday booked Yuri . Got Cherry wasn't worried bout switch til I got shithouse service to boot. Hadn't seen her. Been on hiatus from oba and sf due to spam and some ordinary service before.spam stopped and I had seen Yuri and baby on roster and review here was interested but as long as spam continue no go . But once stop I thought give it a crack again. Kelly was other Korean disaster hot ++ massage ok part 2 awful.

That was Saturday booked Yuri . Got Cherry wasn't worried bout switch til I got shithouse service to boot. Hadn't seen her. Been on hiatus from oba and sf due to spam and some ordinary service before.spam stopped and I had seen Yuri and baby on roster and review here was interested but as long as spam continue no go . But once stop I thought give it a crack again. Kelly was other Korean disaster hot ++ massage ok part 2 awful.

Fair enough brother ouch,

Punter with a principle !! so I suppose I won't be seeing you at either of the 1A/1B QVB shops then..............lol

BTW, since Alice's shop (316 Central) never spam, bet that is your second most favourite shop, right ?...............haha

Have a nice day mate,

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Alice's shop for long time was 1st equalgurls always yum yum massage good . Shower clean and10 min walk. Unfortunately girls I liked started expecting a lot just to get gear off then more for touching and even though I tip over the norm. Once it's expected or more than I tip then my interest gone. Angela was my favorite there' . She be in my top3..all time. Not ur type tall slim 6 a cups and she floated my boat

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I remember sherry I am sure u like her great massage and Spanish lesson and great girl
    Saw her only one time. Not my type body wise. Personality and services yes plz but like u I have my type. I will try anything just on off chance it be super but then go back to tried and true

Yuri's schedule every TUE ,WED and SAT

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    And if u book and they fuck up they.Will swap in other girl. And not tell you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Such a good customer service...

Sounds like Foxy still owes brother ouch an apology !
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Quote Originally Posted by OBA View Post
    Yuri's schedule every TUE ,WED and SAT

Yuri is good !! she is just not 38 D Cups !!

If you are happy with 34 B Cups, highly recommended !!

And what a BUTT !!

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yuri is good !! she is just not 38 D Cups !!

If you are happy with 34 B Cups, highly recommended !!

And what a BUTT !!

Yuri is working today !
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast