Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gigi raunchy Thai babe with spectacular 36 E Cups, playful and passionate !

Quote Originally Posted by zhenxiwuzhi View Post
    Is she will give spanish? I am interesting in this service
    The best breasts for Spanish pleasure in Silver Fox I will see the Thai girl Vicky or the Korean girl Amy!

But Gigi is a bit more mature, more raunchy and cheeky and playful !

All three girls are highly recommended and yet very different !

But if you are after Spanish first and foremost, see Vicky !

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks bro! That means if I want to find a girl can give me Spanish and also playful and have a chat with me, I have to choose gigi?

Quote Originally Posted by zhenxiwuzhi View Post
    Than ks bro! That means if I want to find a girl can give me Spanish and also playful and have a chat with me, I have to choose gigi?
    Yes brother !

Exactly what I said in this title !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    The best breasts for Spanish pleasure in Silver Fox I will see the Thai girl Vicky or the Korean girl Amy!

But Gigi is a bit more mature, more raunchy and cheeky and playful !

All three girls are highly recommended and yet very different !

But if you are after Spanish first and foremost, see Vicky !

Cheers
    Many thanks for the Sharing Bro Ah Lung.

That's definitely a must try list in the shop.hopefully they are all still working there on Silverfox / 378 Pitt st.

Quote Originally Posted by John Henry View Post
    Many thanks for the Sharing Bro Ah Lung.

That's definitely a must try list in the shop.hopefully they are all still working there on Silverfox / 378 Pitt st.
    Silver Fox is at 376 Pitt St mate !

There are shops galore in that block so make sure you walk up the right stairs , although 378 Posh should be pretty OK too.

Both Vicky and Gigi are definitely still on the roster !!

Enjoy

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah yes, that's true :-)
    Thanks for the correction.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I visited Gigi today, based on the reviews here. It seems she has adjusted her service model a little. She kept her panties on for the whole hour session. There was no B2B. When I mentioned Spanish she said that would be extra cash. I declined. It begs the question why would you pay $85 for 30 minutes to get a hj here when you could go down the road a few blocks to 12 Bellevue Street and see Jennifer (who is quite comparable to Gigi in appearance) for $65 and have Spanish, BJ and FS?

She says that apart from working here on Mon and Fri, she also works at Harmony, St Leonards on Wed and Thurs.

Quote Originally Posted by neil98 View Post
    I visited Gigi today, based on the reviews here. It seems she has adjusted her service model a little. She kept her panties on for the whole hour session. There was no B2B. When I mentioned Spanish she said that would be extra cash. I declined. It begs the question why would you pay $85 for 30 minutes to get a hj here when you could go down the road a few blocks to 12 Bellevue Street and see Jennifer (who is quite comparable to Gigi in appearance) for $65 and have Spanish, BJ and FS?

She says that apart from working here on Mon and Fri, she also works at Harmony, St Leonards on Wed and Thurs.
    Too bad she changed the model, that happens when the girl has been in the industry for a while and not that keen to please new customer. I'm sure you can still get it but with more extra.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've only seen her once it was still enjoyable despite how much of a tease she was...

She didn't like to me playing around much. Which was a bit disappointing because of how dirty she was talking!

I'm glad that I did see her once but there is no real incentive to go back maybe only if you want to be frustrated like hell lol. Hats off to the guy who is giving it to her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw Gigi on Monday. The best word to describe her service is that it is fun. She is pretty but not spectacular, the massage is comfortable but not the best, and her part 2 technique is good but not great. However she is very good at building rapport and making sure that you have a fun time. Talking dirty, making jokes, making sure your explosion build up before letting you finish, it's certainly a good time. You never feel like there is a gap between you and her, emotionall or physically. Thumbs up for Gigi (among other things).

Quote Originally Posted by jm2141mj View Post
    I saw Gigi on Monday. The best word to describe her service is that it is fun. She is pretty but not spectacular, the massage is comfortable but not the best, and her part 2 technique is good but not great. However she is very good at building rapport and making sure that you have a fun time. Talking dirty, making jokes, making sure your explosion build up before letting you finish, it's certainly a good time. You never feel like there is a gap between you and her, emotionall or physically. Thumbs up for Gigi (among other things).
    I love your report. You're spot on there. One of the perks about building a good rapport and relationship with her is that she'll start to open up to you after a couple visits.

Then you can begin to play with her a little more, and ask her to do other stuff that suits your massage wants more, if you catch my drift.

Otherwise, yes. Gigi is confident, fun, and has one the most amazing natural breasts in the massage scene at the moment in my opinion. So round and juicy!

Haha

Gigi Gigi , jiggy, jiggy, jiggy, jiggy !!

Gigi available every Monday & Friday only~~
    TEL : 02 806 58587
    Address : Level 2, 436 Sussex St .Haymarket NSW 2000
    OPEN HOURS : AM 10:30 ---PM 10:00

Our Asian girls age are from 19 -28, and they are self-motivated, and well-trained. You can also handout with your friends here. We have 7 private rooms and sauna rooms. We assume that our advanced facilities, professional service and high standard service attitude will satisfy you.
    we wish you have a wonderful and enjoyable times with us

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12