Thread: 37 D Cups Rebecca @ CBD Posh - 12/107 Quay St Haymarket 8040-3919, 0469-803-288

37 D Cups Rebecca @ CBD Posh - 12/107 Quay St Haymarket 8040-3919, 0469-803-288

Person's Name : Rebecca (aka Sherry ex 316 Central)

Establishment : CBD Posh Massage

Date of Visit : 12 November 2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 12/107 Quay St, Haymarket, http://posh.xmassage.com.au
    Wechat ID: cbdposh107

Hours of Business : 10 am - 8 pm, 7 days

Rates : $50/45 massage plus $50 nude HJ

Size/shape : curvy womanly body, size 8/9, All natural, perky 36 C Cups (Cup size according to Ahlungor!), sexy long hair and a week's growth. May be for me only, Rebecca has a bit of Shu Qi look !

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : relaxation massage, nude HJ

Value for money/recommend? : yes

Was in the city to attend a conference, and figured that I could squeeze in a quickie before the start time, looked around all the shops roster and feel like something different so decided to give CBD Posh a try, I used to know this shop quite well but haven't returned since it had changed hands. And then I heard from the grapevine that the new mamasan could be someone I knew very well - and a really sweet little babe - and then the 37 D Cup Rebecca did catch my attention so rang ahead to make the booking, and Rebecca took the call.

Was only have time for 30 min, but got there early and when I saw Rebecca and recognised that she was in fact Sherry from 316 Central so I changed my booking to 45 min, just like to spend a bit more time with one of my favourite girl. The mystery mamasan wasn't there yet, so the mystery continues..............

Rebecca was wear a short flowery dress, actually not doing her curvy figures too much favour, so I said to Rebecca why she doesn't wear something more sexy, Rebecca said the owner doesn't want them to look too sexy and in fact they have some simple uniform to wear, but Rebecca just got there and was busy for an earlier walk in so hadn't changed into the uniform yet. OK fair enough, I suppose that's probably not a bad policy for a city shop.

Lay on the table and the massage began, I haven't seen Rebecca must be over a year, so I sort of forgot what's her massage like, she didn't ask me if I like strong or soft, and I think she went ahead and give me a medium and relaxing one. The massage was not really a main concern there, we have so much to catch up, so we basically talked and chit chat for the first half hour, I always found Rebecca/Sherry very attractive, nicely made up and looks very sensual with her long wavy dark hair.

Just before the turn over, Rebecca reveal to me her full body, just as I remembered, smooth white skin (clear of any marks or tattoo), curvy in all the right places, all natural 36 C Cups, very perky and pointy breasts just begging to be violated and pampered !! My usual bear hug, rubbing this and that and double hands cupping takes up the next 5 min, then I lay back down on the table and let Rebecca take good care of me, softly, slowly and sensually playing with me, a few kisses here and there, went a bit over time, in the end, our main anatomy were reunited and went through the mandatory Spanish lessons !!

A very passionate and satisfactory session, wouldn't expect anything less from Rebecca/Sherry, she has never let me down ! I was a bit lost when she disappeared from the 316 Central roster, so it was a very pleasant surprise to me to be able to see her again. And if the new mamasan is indeed the same young babe I have in mind, I will be visiting this shop more regularly.

Cheers

:dita:

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Person's Name : Rebecca (aka Sherry ex 316 Central)

Establishment : CBD Posh Massage

Date of Visit : 12 November 2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 12/107 Quay St, Haymarket, http://posh.xmassage.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 am - 8 pm, 7 days

Rates : $50/45 massage plus $50 nude HJ

Size/shape : curvy womanly body, size 8/9, All natural, perky 36 C Cups (Cup size according to Ahlungor!), sexy long hair and a week's growth. May be for me only, Rebecca has a bit of Shu Qi look !

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : relaxation massage, nude HJ

Value for money/recommend? : yes

Was in the city to attend a conference, and figured that I could squeeze in a quickie before the start time, looked around all the shops roster and feel like something different so decided to give CBD Posh a try, I used to know this shop quite well but haven't returned since it had changed hands. And then I heard from the grapevine that the new mamasan could be someone I knew very well - and a really sweet little babe - and then the 37 D Cup Rebecca did catch my attention so rang ahead to make the booking, and Rebecca took the call.

Was only have time for 30 min, but got there early and when I saw Rebecca and recognised that she was in fact Sherry from 316 Central so I changed my booking to 45 min, just like to spend a bit more time with one of my favourite girl. The mystery mamasan wasn't there yet, so the mystery continues..............

Rebecca was wear a short flowery dress, actually not doing her curvy figures too much favour, so I said to Rebecca why she doesn't wear something more sexy, Rebecca said the owner doesn't want them to look too sexy and in fact they have some simple uniform to wear, but Rebecca just got there and was busy for an earlier walk in so hadn't changed into the uniform yet. OK fair enough, I suppose that's probably not a bad policy for a city shop.

Lay on the table and the massage began, I haven't seen Rebecca must be over a year, so I sort of forgot what's her massage like, she didn't ask me if I like strong or soft, and I think she went ahead and give me a medium and relaxing one. The massage was not really a main concern there, we have so much to catch up, so we basically talked and chit chat for the first half hour, I always found Rebecca/Sherry very attractive, nicely made up and looks very sensual with her long wavy dark hair.

Just before the turn over, Rebecca reveal to me her full body, just as I remembered, smooth white skin (clear of any marks or tattoo), curvy in all the right places, all natural 36 C Cups, very perky and pointy breasts just begging to be violated and pampered !! My usual bear hug, rubbing this and that and double hands cupping takes up the next 5 min, then I lay back down on the table and let Rebecca take good care of me, softly, slowly and sensually playing with me, a few kisses here and there, went a bit over time, in the end, our main anatomy were reunited and went through the mandatory Spanish lessons !!

A very passionate and satisfactory session, wouldn't expect anything less from Rebecca/Sherry, she has never let me down ! I was a bit lost when she disappeared from the 316 Central roster, so it was a very pleasant surprise to me to be able to see her again. And if the new mamasan is indeed the same young babe I have in mind, I will be visiting this shop more regularly.

Cheers

:dita:

Hey~ I'm the one doing all the jobs, excep for massage.
    Like , cleaning , reception, typing ...

Rebecca is my gud frd~ all the gals here don't have to look sexy~
    I prefer they stay young , fresh , passionate, friendly and innocent. That's the theme of our shop.
    If the gal like this, she must be popular here~

So I decided they all wear white colour, so look like angels, vanilla ...
    Haha and someone u feel comfortable with , not too sharp type~
    All of our girls are well-educated , friendly and gorgeous from age 18-25,who are willing to look after all of out dearest customers. Our worldwide girls from Asia and Europe lead you find the true beauty all over the world!

http://posh.xmassage.com.au
    12/ 107 quay st, haymarket Sydney CBD
    Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288
    Wechat: cbdposh107
    behind the Byron Bay Coffee, opposite the Satang Thai Restaurant.

10am-8pm every day with air-con on

Quote Originally Posted by CBD Posh View Post
    Hey~ I'm the one doing all the jobs, excep for massage.
    Like , cleaning , reception, typing ...

Rebecca is my gud frd~ all the gals here don't have to look sexy~
    I prefer they stay young , fresh , passionate, friendly and innocent. That's the theme of our shop.
    If the gal like this, she must be popular here~

So I decided they all wear white colour, so look like angels, vanilla ...
    Haha and someone u feel comfortable with , not too sharp type~

Hey, little sister,

May be I should review you instead !

Btw, your English is very very good!

But I guess I would not have known as we only talk in mandarins !

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hey, little sister,

May be I should review you instead !

Btw, your English is very very good!

But I guess I would not have known as we only talk in mandarins !

Cheers
    nowadays,. Kids in China all can speak English ~
    U should see Suzy On Mon or Wed or CoCo on Sat~

Suzy is kinda different feeling from others and coco is gud value package
    Plus they all Busty!
    All of our girls are well-educated , friendly and gorgeous from age 18-25,who are willing to look after all of out dearest customers. Our worldwide girls from Asia and Europe lead you find the true beauty all over the world!

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This place moving to the top of my to do list!

Quote Originally Posted by CBD Posh View Post
    nowadays,. Kids in China all can speak English ~
    U should see Suzy On Mon or Wed or CoCo on Sat~

Suzy is kinda different feeling from others and coco is gud value package
    Plus they all Busty!

Not as busty as the boss !!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    10/12/2014
    wed:

Suzy
    Just about 18, Japanese mixed with Tibetan, but born in India. Size 5, cup size 35C+, height 161 cm, sun tanned honey feeling skin everyone would die for! Light long hair. Newest and youngest baby in our shop, never work in the industry before. Keen to learn and please our customers. Someone you are easy to get obsessed to, discovery yourself whether she is a wild or cuddly child!!
    (She is only work in our shop, you won't see her in any other shops, exclusive for 107 CBD Posh Massage)

Renee
    20, size 6, cup size B-, height 164cm, long curly hair, silky white skin with sunshine smile. Passionate and young body, you will easily have a crush on!

Rebecca
    22, size 8, cup size 37D, height 168cm, straight long black hair, white skin. Attractive tempting busty body. Excellent massage skill with impressing service.

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288