Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rebecca, 22 yr, all natural 35 D Cups hot babe, the sensual girl friend I never had !

Banned
    Is this shop really that good? Being new to Sydney I have been scouting around to find places that I want to frequent. The guy at reception here was really abrupt and dismissive because I didn't pick the one girl he showed me.

I haven't been back since but it seems like this joint is quite popular.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hey Alice,

Rebecca is still on the roster for Sunday , she is now working every week ??
    She said might be here next Sun(2nd), then holiday, be back for a few months and then leave Aus.
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Quote Originally Posted by 227 Broadway View Post
    She said might be here next Sun(2nd), then holiday, be back for a few months and then leave Aus.
    Yeah, I just saw that her name is gone !

Just really like to see her one last time to say goodbye as she disappeared rather quickly last time, hope there is a weekday there somewhere.

Thanks Alice

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    Is this shop really that good? Being new to Sydney I have been scouting around to find places that I want to frequent. The guy at reception here was really abrupt and dismissive because I didn't pick the one girl he showed me.

I haven't been back since but it seems like this joint is quite popular.
    Hi mate.
    I can tell you that 227 is one of the BEST store in Sydney.
    Big room, nice and clean, shower in every room! You don't get this in most M place.
    All the girls there are nice and friendly.
    The boss lady try to train the girls whenever she get chance.( Few girls said so, sounds like they no very happy about it~)
    Put on this, you may get more professional service and made up girl from Midas, but there are some friendly girls at 227 just like the girl from next door.
    I will recommend you to read the roster and make a booking. You can 99% trust what they say about the girls.
    I used to visit 227 1-2 times every week, most of times walk out as a happy man.
    You may find the boss lady is little bit harsh, but thats how she keep the store under control I guess. I'm actually had little problem with her sometimes, but more because my own reasons, not complain.
    The only thing I want to complain is their stairs. TOO MANY BLOODY STAIRS there~
    Hope you have fine there~

Quote Originally Posted by KissWB View Post
    Hi mate.
    I can tell you that 227 is one of the BEST store in Sydney.
    Big room, nice and clean, shower in every room! You don't get this in most M place.
    All the girls there are nice and friendly.
    The boss lady try to train the girls whenever she get chance.( Few girls said so, sounds like they no very happy about it~)
    Put on this, you may get more professional service and made up girl from Midas, but there are some friendly girls at 227 just like the girl from next door.
    I will recommend you to read the roster and make a booking. You can 99% trust what they say about the girls.
    I used to visit 227 1-2 times every week, most of times walk out as a happy man.
    You may find the boss lady is little bit harsh, but thats how she keep the store under control I guess. I'm actually had little problem with her sometimes, but more because my own reasons, not complain.
    The only thing I want to complain is their stairs. TOO MANY BLOODY STAIRS there~
    Hope you have fine there~
    Just ask for a room on the reception floor and you cut the no of stairs by half man !

Quote Originally Posted by 227 Broadway View Post
    Yes, lovely Rebecca is indeed here today !

Damn, why Sunday ! Such bad luck for me, any chance any more shift during the week later, I will move mountains to see her !!😩😞☹️😔

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree with you. Reception at this place is terrible. They are grumpy and abrupt. They are not thankful for your business at all. This shop would do so much better with nicer management

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Alice, is Rebecca coming back ?

Quote Originally Posted by foxybabe View Post
    Alice, is Rebecca coming back ?
    Rebecca is back next week Tuesday , don’t miss out this time ok !

Shop Owner
    Hi, she just came back , will work here on Tuesday for fixed. Thank you ~
    227 Broadway Massage
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com

Shop Owner
    To all:

As we are in the service industry, we always try to be nice and friendly to all of our customers.

When you arrive at our shop, please let us know the type of girl you prefer and we will usually show you two girls to choose from, if they are available. We are not a line up shop, so we generally won't show more girls (and most of the time the other girls are busy anyway). Exceptions to this may be if you want double girls or are visiting our shop with friends and require more than one girl.

We pride ourselves on providing quality service from all our girls and customers who are too fussy on choosing our girls, we are not really interested in keeping those sort of customers.

Thank you for understanding.
    227 Broadway Massage
    www.massagebroadway.com

Rebecca is BACK today !!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234