Thread: I need more time with my Korean Princess Emma, all the skills & GFE are still there !

I need more time with my Korean Princess Emma, all the skills & GFE are still there !

Repost in its entirety !!

Person's Name : EMMA

Establishment : VITALITY CHARM MASSAGE

Date of Visit : 8 October 2015

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 227 Parramatta Road Broadway, Glebe 02-9660-8883/http://www.massagebroadway.com

Hours of Business : Daily 10.00am to 8.30pm

Rates :

Full Body Oil Massage :
    30mins-$40, 45mins-$60,​ 60mins-$70

Massage and Happy Ending: (clothed)
    30mins-$65, 45mins-$90, 60mins-$100

Massage, Body Slide & Happy Ending:
    30mins-$95, 45mins-$110, 60mins-$120

Size/shape : Slim size 6, nice lean legs, soft and smooth white skin, beautiful face, Soft natural C Cups with pointy nipples, the nicest butt/ass I have seen on a Korean girl.

Nationality or Ethnicity : South Korea

Services Provided : very strong massage, some body to body, happy ending

Value for money/recommend? : the Korean Princess is BACK !

My experiences:

Have some work at the Surry Hills area, so wrap things up very quickly and drove to the car park at Broadway Shopping Centre. plenty of parking in the early afternoon. walk through to the rear entrance on Grose Street, some small signage showing the 227 Massage and make my way up the long set of stairs.

No one at Reception but Alice's smiling face appears from the manager's office at the front. We haven't seen each other a long time so we have a long embrace and my willing hands were wondering everywhere....................haha, friends with benefits.................lol

Alice took me inside her office and gave me a bottle water and we catch up with a good chat about her business, the girls, the industry and life in general. At the time I think all the girls were busy, I wasn't planning of having a session but just wanted to catch up and try my luck, at the back of my mind I know both Emma and Jessie are working today, so if one of these Korean ladies is free, I can stay for a quickie.............

As we were chatting in the office, the busy ladies were finishing one by one and I get to meet a couple of them:

Emily, Jap/Thai, hourglass, 34C, light tan, age 21

As described above, Alice also emphasized that Emily is half Japanese, it really doesn't matter to me as she looks very cute and has a pretty face, my kind of body - curvy - you know what I mean...............haha, I was almost ready to jump at her - if not for Alice had already told me that Emma will be 5 min away, so I guess I like to catch up with Princess Emma today first, Emily, is on the to do list now ! Alice: her breasts are all natural too, OK ! enough sister, I am sold, but not today.

a couple of minutes later, another Thai lady has finished and again, Alice called her inside the office to meet me:

Natalie, Thai, curvy 35C, tan, sexy, age 22

OK, Natalie looks very hot, not sure if she is bigger than Emily but look very busty and doable. Overall, a very attractive and sexy lady. Alice then told me Natalie has a lot of booking and her service is good, but her boobs are enhanced - OK, thanks for letting me know........

Finally, beautiful Emma has farewelled her previous customer and come to the office to meet me, she is wearing a short and body hugging dress today, the dress has an oval opening at the front and showing her white cleavage. I think Emma has lost some weight, I just hope she hasn't lost too much curves in the essential places.

As soon as Emma saw me, she gave me a big smile and said: long time no see, how are you? I got up and gave her a hug, still very pretty, same long hair and perhaps a touch slimmer than before , I'll find out more later .

Paid my $95.00 for the 30 min body to body and Emma holds my hand and takes me upstairs.

Sorry, got to go now, more later.

Emma took me to a large room at the very end, I think this is the same room I had with Rebecca before, and now it has a huge wall mirror in addition to the stand up mirror at the corner .

Got undressed and lay on the table , Emma makes some small talk with me then asks if I like strong massage today , almost told her soft and sexy as I remember how sensual her hands are but I just said Strong please and gee, am l glad I did !

For those brothers who always want a strong massage from a hot, young and beautiful ml , Emma is it ! She is only petite but her hands are very strong !

Started around the neck and shoulder then she climb up to the table and gave me one of the strongest press down massage along the spine ! It was so good I though I was in a different shop with my go to lady !

Unfortunately for a 30 min session , there is just not enough time for a proper massage ! Then Emms moves to the leg, yes, her firm press goes all the way up to the top of the inside groin ! Where it feels so tender and as her fingers applied the firm pressure and hurts me a bit - I was thinking to myself, gee, I love that hurting feeling! I think only brothers who appreciate strong and painful massage will understand what I am talking about, it hurts but at the same time you just love it - make sense to you ??

I thought to myself, I should have paid the $120 for the hour and Emma would have been fixing me up inside out ! Still, it's not nearly enough but better than nothing!

So part I ended when I was wanting more, but as soon as I saw it at the corner of my eyes that Emma has taken off her dress, then the bra and undies, yeap, I'm ready for part two!

Emma now stand at the top of the table and gave me some very light push down ticklish on my back, and along the side of my outside ribs, then she moved to the side and more tickle tackle all over my back, my butt, butt crack and just a tiny bit of TT as I was aroused , Emma knows I am ready for action !

Emma asked: can I use some more oil for body to body ?? What sort of question is this? Didn't I already paid for the b2b, but that's okay , yes, yes, yes ! Please !

Emma apply some oil all over her breasts . Ok, Emma used to be bustier than this , from memory, a 35 C cups, they are natural and soft, perky and pointy and a handful to each hand . They are probably half a cup size smaller now, I quickly look around her back, luckily, Emma's beautiful booty butt, while they are also half a ring slimmer but still bouncy and hasn't lost its beautiful round shape , I gave them a pad and very happy to feel my palm bounced off !!

So Emma now on top of the table and on top of me, not a full on b2b body slide but more like s breasts slide and breasts massage which is quite nice ! Then I was told to turn over and more breasts slide on my front . My hands are now all over Emma 's butt and they truely are quite magnificent !! Can't help myself, I raised my head and landed a few light kisses on her butt - I can tell you that I have kissed a lot of breasts in my life time, but not very often I would kiss a massage lady's butt !! Emma is one of the very few that I would !

Then Emma asked me if I plan to shower afterward , I ask why, she said she will give me a hot towel if I don't take shower , I said I will. So she skips that part . I would much rather Emma continue on rather than leave the room and towel me down !!

I got up to have some water and then ask Emma to come over in front of the mirror so I can watch when I put my hands on Emma!

Again, not the biggest or firmest or nicest shaped breasts at the shop ( for breasts lovers you can see Iris, Rebecca or Jessie for much nicer tits, but Emma has better hands though !) but I like Emma's body especially her legs and butt. Very neatly trimmed down there too. I have to rub my rock hard cock on those butt crack too and that brought some laugh and giggle from Emma, she backs away with a laugh as if her butt has never been brushed by a hard cock, oh so cute, and she wasn't complaining, so to annoy her, I pulled her back towards me and rubbed some more, which brought me some more laughter from Emma and a little pad on my lil Ah as if tell him he's a bad boy !

Ok , time for the main event and I lay back down on the table and let Emma oil me up!

To be continued .....

It's been a while since I had a session with Emma, and I have almost forgotten how good are Emma's hands, it's almost unbelievable that a young lady's hands can be so skilful.

So she was playing with my balls, so softly and gently, massaging all my sensitive area, I was a bit disappointed that her fingers didn't make their way down further to give me a bit of rimming which she used to do ! but still, the areas she is playing, teasing and covering is more than adequate, as I was enjoying the intense pleasure and sensations, I have to stop and tap over Emma a couple of times, I know my times are up but just too greedy to let it end just yet............

I pulled Emma down to me so that her upper body is chest to chest to me so that I can rub her soft tits on my chest a little bit - it's my way to ease off my urge to cum, even though Emma's hands are continuing doing her things. I did this twice to save me from the blink of shooting while she continues to pamper my balls and cock with one hand then two hands then back to one hand !

Some where in between Emma puts her two hands together and forming like a little human palms pussy - And as her "hands vagina" move up and down my cock, I feel like I was making love to her hands - yes, her hands had become her vagina wrapping around a ready to explode cock, I am so close, that I was pounding her hands from down below , This is what RnT is all about: A Fucking Hand Job !! expertly delivered by Princess Emma !!

I sort of knew I am only a few seconds away from shooting, so I pulled Emma closer to me, my left hand was grabbing her butt as hard as I can and my right hand reached up to hold one of Emma's soft tits, while both of my hands are grabbing a lot of Emma's body, Emma can no longer maintain her two hands vagina style because of the way her body is positioned, so she changed to a one arm bandit with her left hand jerking me off and while my body and hips are moving with her hand in fast and furious but totally synchronised pace and rhythm and I CUM !!

Shooting far and lots !! when I past the point of no return and I had to let go of Emma's breast and place my hand on hers to stop her from moving any further, everything was into a standstill but Emma is still holding my manhood, ever so firm but gently, eventhough I was fast diminishing in size and hardness, she holds on to whatever life I got left in me in order to maintain and prolong that lasting sensation of male orgasm - and when BIG AH becomes lil ah, she opens her hand and move down a bit to caress the balls - one of the best after cum service you will ever get - or call that the most wanted GFE !!

Emma eventually go of me and we exchanged a few kisses as I thank her for a great finish, the usual clean up and then Emma said, you want to take shower now, I said yes please, but Emma signalled me to continue my resting and she went inside the shower and turned on the water, a minute of so later she told me the water is ready and you can take your shower now !!

Wow !! this is totally a GFE if I ever seen one, I have had WLs and MLs showered with me before but never a girl who actually is Not showering with me but get the water ready for me at the perfect temperture ! LIKE, LIKE, LIKE !!!

So while I had my shower alone, I can't help but have a smile of my face: The Princess is back, all the skills and personality are still there if not better and such a love touch at the end. This is a great session.

After I got dressed, Emma has already done the cleaning up and tidy up the room, then she waited for me and walked me downstairs holding hands, another big hug and more kisses before we say goodbye. Alice came out to say goodbye too and told Emma her next appointment is waiting. Lucky guy, hope you have got the hour instead of 30 min....................lol

Final summary, Emma is young, slim, petite is beautiful, best feature is her lovely long hair, killer legs and sensation butts. Good natural soft breasts not the best but good to play with anyway. One of the best and strongest massage skills for part 1 and I will not hesitate to see Emma if I have my back problem again, and while her body to body is only average, Emma has excellent hand job skills which is right up there with the best and such a happy and friendly attitude.

Need I say more ?

Thanks Emma, that's all I can say !!

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Thank you for support Emma, the milky skin graceful Korean girl ~

She works in Broadway THU & SAT
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Quote Originally Posted by artofsurvival View Post
    I'm thinking I might visit today. Anybody recommend one of these girls?
    Check the roster but I think my favourite girl Rebecca is on too !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    brother ahlungor, do you have an ar for jessie?

Quote Originally Posted by blackanese View Post
    brother ahlungor, do you have an ar for jessie?

Of course, there are a couple :

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...icious-C-Cups-!

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...n-Star-at-QVB-!!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!