Shop 13/10 King St Rockdale NSW 2216

Level 1 just off the ramp from the King St Council parking

Hours of Business:

10am - 8pm daily ?

Rates:

30 min-------------------------$35
    45 min-------------------------$45
    60 min-------------------------$55

Size/shape: size 8, in pretty good shape for her age, I had a huge pleasant surprise when she took her top off, very busty, 35 DD Cups man !!!!!!!! a real gem in the suburbs !!

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese, speak cantonese

Services Provided : excellent firm remedial massage for my neck and shoulder and sensational HJ !!!

Value for money/recommend? : Well, if Selina works in the city, I probably don't mind seeing her every week, just very hard to find another opportunity to get to Rockdale !! What a pity !!

My experience:

Need to get to Brighton / Rockdale way for work and the traffic in the rain was horrific. Finished a bit early and I had a really stiff neck so I thought may be I could squeeze in a quickie massage nearby. Found the local council parking on behind King St so quickly did a search in the forum to see if any RnT shop is nearby. Couldn't believe my luck when this Rockdale Relaxation Massage came up and from the address, it must be nearby. So ring the shop and it was right next door to the carpark. Ask the lady if they have someone who can give a strong massage as I have a very sore neck, she said I can try Selina. So why not.

Make my way across the walk way and it was all undercover, so all good, enter the smallish shopping arcade and the massage shop was on the first floor to my right. looks very doggy so pretty sure it's not a legit shop, ok, search mission accomplished, let's see who this Selina is.

Push the door and go inside, two MILFs sitting behind the reception desk, both OK looking, one milf has lots of make up on and the other one has a more natural look and while not a looker, she is quite pleasant ( for my age only, if other brothers are looking for younger MLs, this is probably not your kind of shop............lol) so I said I have a booking to see Selina, the natural looking lady stood up and said, I'm Selina, this way please.

She lead me to the back and looks like there are only two rooms in the shop, she took me into the middle room, that's between the last room and reception desk. the room partition don't go all the way to the ceiling but it's only a small gap, I guess that's ok, and I usually don't make any noise anyway.............haha

The room is basic, average size, massage table in the middle with the disposable cover, a small wall mirror in the corner and a chair for the clothing, then there is a wash basin in the other corner with tissue box and wet wipes next to it. yeap, pretty standard RnT set up I'll say.

and as I only have time for a quickie, the wall's price list said $35 for 30 min, while at that point I wasn't too sure about this Selina's body but I certainly can use a happy ending and she looks like she has plenty of experiences to make me happy. So I hand over $90 and told Selina the $50 is her tip and she can also keep the change. Selina gave me a cheeky smile and said thank you then asked me to get ready and she went outside to put the money away.

Now, today is rainy and it's a cold day, so Selina was wearing a short skirt but has a throw over covering her upper body to keep warm, so can't really tell if she is busty or not, it's a gamble to tip her up front, but hey, that's my style and feeling generous today, hope for the best.

As I was just about to lay down naked, Selina came back into the room and took off the throw over, hmmmm, still can't tell, as the top of her creamy dress is quite loose and covering up all the way to the top, so no cleavage to look at, but from my own experience and judgement, she has some decent materials underneath there, just hopefully that is Not the illusions created by heavily padded or push up bra !!

So the massage started, and I told Selina I have a stiff neck, so she went straight to the problem area !! OK, this is good , very good indeed !! within the first couple of minutes I could already tell that Selina is very experienced and she knows how to give a firm remedial massage. just a touch of oil and she follows the nerves from my neck to the shoulders and down my arms and toward the hand and fingers, all the pain and sore spots was hit, I hit a jackpot here I thought to myself !!

My sore spots are mainly on my left side, but she insisted that she needs to do the right side as well, the massage treatment must be balanced. sounds good to me, I wish I have time to extend to 60 min, the way she was massaging me, I really don't want her to stop, but what about part 2 !! may be I shouldn't have tip her up front. This could be one of the best value $35 massage, but as I am feeling so good, may be the tipping was working as well.

Have a peek at the wall clock, it's been 25 min since we started, so only 5 min left for part 2 and Selina was showing no sign of moving on to the fun part, so I was a bit anxious, I won't be if she was one of my regular girls as they always give me extra times, but for a first timer, I just don't know, so I signal to her that I need to get up, have a drink of water from my bottle and just sit on the side of the table.

Selina look at me, and between my legs and say something to me in Cantonese : you want to play now. I said I am afraid the time is up, she said, don't worry, it's not busy today and she has no booking waiting, so she was going to give extra time anyway. sounds great, now show me your tits (I didn't say the last line............lol)

So Selina turned her back to me and lifted up her dress, it was a one piece and she was wearing a T-back down there and a tiny bra from the back view. I pray to myself, let there be big, please be big and as Selina turned towards me, all my prayers have been answered !!

She is VERY BUSTY !! they are indeed hidden treasure chests !! and that's Not a bra, it's just a tiny bikibi top and must be one size too small too. Wow, I said, good ball ball you got there !! big really ? do you like them, I said I love them. pull Selina towards me and gave her a hug. before I examine them with my hands, I am testing them with my own chest, 100% natural for sure, my hands reach to the back and tried to un clip the top, no luck, not something easily un did or un hooked, so embarrassed, Selina came to the rescue, she undid it by one hand and in one motion, bloody hell, she must have had plenty of practice !!

WOW !! big big tits !! for those people who know my tastes and are familiar with my favourite busty massage ladies, Selina is in the same class as Mimi at Burwood or Mia and Rebecca, very big, very full, very firm and nipples already erected probably due to my cold hands. Yes, my cold hands are all over her big warm breasts by now, too bad this room doesn't have a big wall mirror so I can't do my usual watch me hands playing with the big tits thing. but nevertheless I must have been just playing them the way I love to do to big tits for the next 5 min. well, she said she is going to give me more time, so I am not letting go of my favourite toy any time soon.

But time was well and truly over so I lay back down on the table and see what Selina is gonna to do, I was expecting her to stand right next to me so that I can continue to play those tits while she gives me a HJ, but no, surprised surprised, she came up to the table, sit in between my legs, got my legs well apart and placed them over her so that my entire private region was totally exposed to her. This is what Leng Leng used to do to me, and Ada and Amy and Susan and only the very best MLs with magical hands, am I really hitting a jackpot !!

The answer is Yes, Yes, Yes, !! while I was a bit disappointed that there was absolutely no teasing and TT touching while Selina was massaging me, but what she is doing to me in the next 10 min was more than double, triple, or even quadrible make up for it. She was very slow, very sensual, using both hands interchangably and her hands go every where, the balls, the cock, the tip of the cock, the helmet, a bit of rimming, as I moved a little, she went in just a little bit to make me few better, then she gave me a few quick jerk to keep me interested, then she lean forward and bury my cock between her big tits, a bit of Spanish and when I try to participate by try to fuck her tits, she let me do that for a little bit then move my cock out of her cleavage and put in just underneath her nipple, so I was rubbing up and down her slippery and erected nipple, and then the other one, then she put me back inside for more Spanish then I was out in the cold and she was caressing my balls, then her hands formed a bit of a love tunnel and hand fuck my cock, she keeps changing and I was fighting hard to hold on to my shot !!

I think the time must have hit the 45 min mark and Selina while in complete control of my cock and my any minute now upcoming orgasm, said to me, have you had enough, you want to cum now !!, I said yes please and try to pull her closer to me, then she pulled away and said too oily I don't suck. She must have thought I wanted her to blow me, so I explain to her that I just wanted to cum between her tits, she said that's ok, and put some more oil between her tits and lean forward to capture my cock, OK, this is my play, and my territory, so I re adjusted my position and pushed Selina back a touch to leave some home between our bodies and have my cock in it's favourite position, I placed my hands on the outside of Selina's twn big tits, push them together so that they are completely covering up my cock - gee, I wish a have a bigger gun so that I could stick my head out a bit - haha, got to make do with what I was born with, may be in the next life !! So here comes my favourite tits fuck spanish finishes and needless to say, with so much cock play and build up by Selina's magical hands, I shot a really big load landed proudly on my chest.

As I was fast diminishing, I keep rubbing myself on to Selina's tits to get the last bit of sensual feeling ! that's one of the best sessions I have in recent months.

I made a big mess on Selina's breasts and she seems ok with it and when I let go of her tits, she look down to the mess I left behind and look at me and smile, you cum a lot, are you pleased, I said I am very pleased. She told me today she spend a lot of time in massaging me, if I come back next time and I don't need the firm massage, she can play with me the whole session, she then asked me have I ever tried a 30 min HJ?? I said now you are talking, I have seen other lady who could do that (thinking of Leng Leng immediately) but not recently. But I will be honest with you, I don't usually come to Rockdale, do you work in other places, she said only work one day here as she has family to look after. I said you are too good to work just one day. She said, she used to work a lot more, but now she's married and have family so only work one day here to earn some pocket money, she doesn't want her husband to know. I said, your husband is a very lucky man, she said, yes he is, but he doesn't know it!!

After cleaning, Selina make me sit up and gave me some hammering on my back to finish off, something she didn't do as I got up myself before I was told, I like her professionalism, she is definitely a lady I can see more, if only she will be working in the city. Bloody Rockdale, so far away !!

Well, then, Tuesday, Rockdale, Selina !! a beautiful catch !! just love those big tits !!

Cheers

ps. Is this the trend for me in the new year 2016 ? the first two punts of the year, both went to new shops and saw a first time girl, am I changing my no risk policy..................lol

ps. 2 Selina had kept her T-back on the whole time, I think?? didn't even notice that as her tits had completely captured my total attention !
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I thought Noble was your go2 shop in Rockdale? ... has it lost favour?

Quote Originally Posted by Strayer Mate View Post
    I thought Noble was your go2 shop in Rockdale? ... has it lost favour?

That was a long long time ago brother and I have not heard from Alisa for a very long time so not sure if she is still running that shop, and where it was located, parking will be impossible yesterday in the rain !

I actually had parked my car before I decided where to go, in the right place at the right time I suppose. Right girl too, but very hard to make a repeat punt though !
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!