Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Luna, The legit massage girl you always want to have a crack and her killer bottom !!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Luna is amazing!! great personality, cute, and very accommodating. Such a sweet girl, perky tits and soft, love them!! she probably need to tweak her HJ a bit lol i had to tell her how to do it but other than that, she's really lovely

Luna is just such a sweet girl, her butt is indeed quite nice ti hold and spank. Might be tume to pay her another visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    Luna probably need to tweak her HJ a bit lol i had to tell her how to do it but other than that, she's really lovely

Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    Yep bro, Her massage skill is excellent, however, part 2 needs more refinement

Cheers

Hi Alice,

I think it's time you share all those HJ videos you have with Luna, this lovely lady can get a lot better if she knows what to do !!

Cheer
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Thank you for videos, I will show her again and let her practice on my hand, do you know how I let girls practice on me?

I holding my hand with my first and middle fingers up -- imagining I was a male, let their beautiful hands give my fingers lovely practicing
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Quote Originally Posted by 316central massage View Post
    Thank you for videos, I will show her again and let her practice on my hand, do you know how I let girls practice on me?

I holding my hand with my first and middle fingers up -- imagining I was a male, let their beautiful hands give my fingers lovely practicing
    May be I should offer my body for free practicing.........haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Girls need more than 3-4 inches of cock to work with!
    Haha!

alice,
    I think you can charge for a training session. Probably a lot of us woyld love that. Imagine you can round your girls to train on our gear.

I am flattered thank you, you are not a fussy customer, I don't really feel am that attractive, if I was a man I wouldn't be horny facing at current myself, and to be honest my part one and two are just average, what more importantly I don't have the happy/pleasant personality for the industrial, instead I am moody and serious, ending up arguing with customers quite often while I was working as a ML, sometimes the poor boss had to standing in between to stop the fighting. That's the reason most shops let me off after I worked a short while, I totally understand them especially till I run my own business, I never met the second me, I was the worst so far...

As a shop manager, I treat all customers politely and sincerely, try to offer the best although I still don’t think I am suitable for managing the industrial, a few girls said their customers complaint me, saying me no smile, I changed afterwards I got more smile with everyone, but for some less manners customers, I also let them know am not happy and suggest them to visit other places, some left with anger. I feel a bit surprised not much bad reviews about me so far...
    227 Broadway Massage
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com

Quote Originally Posted by 316central massage View Post
    I am flattered thank yoyu, you are not fussy, I don't really feel am that attractive, if I was a man I wouldn't be horny facing at current myself, and to be honest my part one and two are just average, what more importantly I don't have the happy/pleasant personality for the industrial, instead I am moody and serious, ending up arguing with customers quite often while I was working as a ML, sometimes the poor boss had to standing in between to stop the fighting. That's the reason most shops let me off after I worked a short while, I totally understand them especially till I run my own business, I never met the second me, I was the worst so far...

As a shop manager, I treat all customers politely and sincerely, try to offer the best although I still don’t think I am suitable for service industrial, a few girl said her customer complaint me, saying me no smile, I changed afterwards I got more smile with everyone, but for some less manners customers, I also let them know am not happy and suggest them to visit other places, some left with anger. I feel a bit surprised not much bad reviews about me so far...
    From other post, i think a lot of brothers find you attractive. Sime also prefer more matured woman. And the challenge and thrill to be with a mamasan.

If you put out yourself for service, im sure there is a lot of business. Especially if you offer double and team with one of your girl, we can get best of borh worlds.

I dont know how how you manage to keep cool knowing or hearing all that is going on in your shop!

Quote Originally Posted by leggedon View Post
    Girls need more than 3-4 inches of cock to work with!
    Haha!
    So who the fuck were you again ?

8 inches or 20 cms ?

Or was it 8 cms or 20 inches ??

Time to be banned again, again and again !

Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    From other post, i think a lot of brothers find you attractive. Sime also prefer more matured woman. And the challenge and thrill to be with a mamasan.

If you put out yourself for service, im sure there is a lot of business. Especially if you offer double and team with one of your girl, we can get best of borh worlds.

I dont know how how you manage to keep cool knowing or hearing all that is going on in your shop!
    What do u think?

Banned
    So who the fuck were you again ?

8 inches or 20 cms ?

Or was it 8 cms or 20 inches ??

Time to be banned again, again and again !
    Calm down.
    Obviously taking a joke isn't 1 of your strong points!

Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    What do u think?
    Sorry I don't want to consider it at the stage, I feel better to be a manager.
    227 Broadway Massage
    www.massagebroadway.com

Quote Originally Posted by Yards View Post
    Has anyone seen Kelly and confirm she is that busty? I rushed in and saw Luna before her size was adjusted. Still had a good time with her but you know...
    Kelly, Chinese, 158cm, dress6/7, hourglass natural 36F, tanned skin, big eyes tiny face, minority face feathure, cute, age 22.

Working in Broadway Tue Wed Thu 10:00am - 4:00pm

I am not good at on checking the bust, regulars said her bust size bigger than Iris though not as firm, I think most women's bust could hardly be firm if more than D. I didn't see Iris's, if describe Iris is E, then Kelly would easily be F. She has been working here 2 weeks got some bookings already.
    227 Broadway Massage
    www.massagebroadway.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12