Thread: Elegant looking Helen, strong massage skills but new to RnT, 9571-8888

Elegant looking Helen, strong massage skills but new to RnT, 9571-8888

Quote Originally Posted by VIP Pyrmont View Post

Hi Ahlungor 哥哥

新年快乐!好久不见!我店里来了一个大胸女孩,她的胸大而坚挺,太迷人了。你应该试一下她!保 证你满意! 她工作星二和星期五。欢迎光临!

HelenNEW girl.size 6.DD cups. long hair and beautiful face.great body nice personality &professional Korea massage
    I first heard about Helen when I received a message from Candy, basically telling me she has a big tits girl Helen and I should come to try. So Helen went straight to the top of the to do list.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Just came back from a session with Helen, review to come. Elegant looking lady, size 6, quite a slim and slender figures, nicely enhance C Cupper with responsive and fully erected hard nipples, fully shaven (I think? only had a quick peek down there), nice little tight ass and confident double handed action.

Part 1 is very good legit shop standard, new to the RnT industry, gentle and skillful trainers needed !!
    The above was a quick summary after my session last week with Helen.

Here are the rest of the review:

Had an opportunity to leave the office on Friday, so rang ahead to VIP Pyrmont Massage and asked for Candy:

VIP Pyrmont Massage Open 7 days 10am-8pm
    Tel: 02 9571 8888
    Add: Shop 95/1-5 Harwood St, Pyrmont NSW 2009
    A lady answered the call, asked for Candy, sorry, not here, coming after 1pm, is Helen working today? yes, I am Helen, (from near on we spoke in Mandarins), OK, are you free at 11am? yes, I like to book for 1 hour please.

Got to the shop on time but ended up 10min late as very hard to find parking, rang the bell, door opened and let in by a pleasant looking lady. mid to late 20's, quite tall, Helen was wearing a loosely fitted light colour flowery dress, showing a bit of cleavage, probably Not the DD Cups as advertised by Candy, but at least a C Cup I think, so should be OK, I think Helen has a slender slim figure and looks quite elegantly in that dress with a medium heels.

Asked to use the bathroom then was shown to the first room, I think Helen is the only one working in the shop, so it was just me, my cock, Helen and her boobs and the four walls, haha !

Paid for the hour @$70.00 plus the $50 tip up front as usual, Helen looked at the money and smiles to me and said thank you.

I normally would have only seen a new girl for 30 min to test the water, but I confirmed with Helen in the greeting chit chat that she had worked in shopping centre before so I assume her massage skills should be good, and I did have a sore neck and shoulder so I think I might as well get them fixed.

With that in mind, I placed some tissue paper around the head hole as I will be resting at that hole for a long time - I don't do that if it was just a 30 min quickie as for 30 min, I don't put my head into the hole, just resting on my own arms.

So, I was really looking forward to a proper massage, and Helen didn't disappoint. Very good skills and not much different from my other legit session. Helen started without oil and doing the back, she then climbed up to the table so when she was pressing down on me she used her body weight to push as well, which was the correct method. after about 10 min for that, she asked if she could use some oil, then used just a touch and started on my neck and shoulder, when she was using both of her fists and running a circular motions on either sides of my neck, it was one of the best neck treatment I had for a long time. Helen knows her stuff.

Then the shoulder and the upper arms. then middle of the spine down to my waist and lower back, as my waist these days are actually quite good so I told Helen Not to massage that area and move further down to the butt and legs. Her butt massage was also very good for a legit way but for RnT she is lacking the TT teasing, may be Candy can give her more training on that. Again, same for the legs massage, she was good but just didn't reach to the top of the groin area so wasn't quite hitting the spot, as Candy wasn't there, and Helen doesn't know I am a regular, so who am I to tell her what to do, so I just be a good boy and a gentleman and go with the flow.

While I was enjoying the massage, I kept one eye on the time to see how Helen was pacing her time for the session, and it was nearly 40 min and she excused herself to get some hot towel, OK, more or less, but ideally, I would like to have 5 min less massage and 5 min of TT to this point and that will be ideal - in a perfect world, anyway, after the hot towel. Finally, Helen used her finger tips to give me a bit of tickish on my butt, wow, finally, something interesting was happening, but wait, it only lasted 30 seconds and Helen asked me to turn over !!

Not so far sister, I was just enjoying your fingers, so I said to Helen: that was very good, can you do some more. She obliged and a further 5 min of butt teasing to follow, I raised the butt a little so this time Helen could slide her fingers down and in to play with my balls a little, very nice, and I asked her to add a touch of oil to her hands too. Yeah, I could have just laid there and not said a word and this session will be heading towards a non event, but not gonna die wondering right ? So at least I know, when asked, Helen is quite willing to please.

Then she asked my to turn over, she got undressed and I had a drink of water. This room is seriously needing a wall mirror !! there was a small mirror behind the door but totally in the wrong spot and useless for my usually play and watch. I have to call Candy and tell her to bloody put the mirrors up !!

Helen is now naked, everything comes off without asking, very good, now, show me the tits, OK, as I suspected, they ain't no DD or D Cups, an average size C Cup I'll say, looks very nice shape on Helen's slim figure, it probably suits her better with this size rather then two Cup size bigger, but I always like them bigger regardless. and they are firm and pointy, even without the mirror, I pulled Helen towards me and cup them with my hands, hand feel is very good, feels all natural, then the right handside one (her left breast) feels a touch firmer than the left hand side, whenever this uneven feel on a girls breasts, it not good, it only means one thing. So I need a better feel, I turned Helen around and let her sat on my right upper thigh then I reached to the front and have another feel. again, very good hand feel but just not quite 100%, so I thought why guess, I could ask, so I asked Helen if she had any work done to her boobs, she said No, but not in an instantaneous way and not as assertive as she could be. So that makes me wonder. But really no point to keep drilling about the same subject, there a very important Hand Job to be done, and time is starting to run out, so I lay back down on the table and let Helen do her thing on me.

Now Helen did tell me she only started doing RnT a short time ago so I wasn't expecting super magical hands from her, but she was quite good anyway, double hands, not too fast, quite gentle and soft and feels pretty good. She did that for a few minutes and I thought, I might as well have a try on the Spanish, so I asked Helen to oil me up some more and then asked her to come up to the table, I tried to position Helen between my legs and tried to get her upper body over my cock so that I could take the next step, but as soon as Helen's breasts was touching my cock, she sort of frozen and showing some awkwardness, but she didn't back off so I thought I needed to take the lead here and used my two hands to push her breasts together as I had done a hundred times before with various ladies, it was at this very moment that I could feel something foreign inside Helen's breasts, at this position when she was leaning forward, there is no place to hide, I felt something at the back of her chest and pretty sure it wasn't there when she was born. No problem. I have successfully Spanished C Cups before, natural or enhanced, they all works.

But this time, Helen lifted up her body and back away saying that she doesn't know how to do body slide ! (of course she thought that's what I was after rather than trying to tits fuck her - damn it, I could be her first between her tits...............lol) So I know, today is not gonna to happen, so I let Helen back on the floor and back using her hands. Helen has a nice round ass, all smooth white skin and no tatts, so it was very nice grabbing her butt with my left hand and my right hand reached up higher for the mandatory tits play while Helen doing her best works to get me over the line. I was getting very close but not quite there yet so my left hand venture down south a bit further and in between Helen's legs, I could feel her fully shaven soft flesh down there between she legs, no finger, just slided my whole hand in, down and cross and back and I could feel that Helen was trembling a touch as my hand slide across her pussy and that very reaction from her body just got me over the line, cum as I did and I quickly put my right hand over Helen's so ensure that my orgasmic feeling don't just disappeared, full credit to Helen, she wasn't going to let go anyway, but, hey, this is the first time I see her, and she is new, so better be safe than sorry. So as I was softening quickly, I rub my cock between Helen's hand until I was totally relaxed and satisfied.

Then I let go of her hands and she cleaned me up.

After dressed, Helen walked me to the door, gave me a hug, and I kissed her on her chin to thank her for a nice session and told her she massaged very well.

There you go, my full review on Helen, I think she strong massage skills and above average and her body will please many brothers. But don't expect too much on her sensual skills just yet, unless you are willing to train her yourself and be conductor of your own session, my feeling is Helen is quite willing to please, just certain position and plays she is not quite up to them yet.

Helen was the third new girls in three different shops I tried in recent weeks, all pretty good but unfortunately Not as good as my usual favourite girls, told myself I should stick with my favourites !! which in Candy's shop will be Candy herself or Susan !!

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tks for share