Nicole has described Vivian as below and after meeting her for a 30 min session (all up $85), I'm happy to endorse all the key points. May be I can add that Vivian is quite tall, a sweety and won't be out of place in a KPop video. And those are all natural, perky and firm young C Cup breasts fittingly on a 20 yr old ! One for the Pink Lin lovers !

正宗彈手竹筍形堅挺真波!

1: New Vivian :Korean 22yrs size 4 cc cups . .beautiful morden city girl . super slim with super sweet smile . Long black hair . . experience at Beautiful b2bmassage shop .very nature young sweet gentle .new industry . Very smooth soft hands . . Best attitude .

As for the session , well, it was meant to be a Mamasan double which I was trying to book since yesterday, Thursday night was out because it's yoga night for Nicole - can't complaints as that explains why her body is so toned for her age ! So Vicky suggested tomorrow , so Friday it is ! I even called again this morning to reconfirm. So looking forward to be sandwiched between the two mamasans ! But when I got there Vicky has taken another job already, so whoever that lucky brother was seeing Vicky around 5pm, you have ruined my double plan !

Then I was going to see Nicole alone and check out her yoga body but no, Nicole up to her old tricks again and pushed Vivian to see me, didn't want to make the new girl feel bad or unwanted, so I was happy to accept .

Well, in the end , I was pleasantly surprised : apart from all the looks and fine physical attributes , Vivian actually can massage ! Using a long and deep strokes on my back , along my spine and both legs, not in master class of course but quite adequate for a young lady.

Some B2B before turn over and part 2 was enjoyable , no Spanish as I didn't ask . My hands didn't let go the whole time though .

If you like the descriptions , you should go see Vivian, if you don't like it or don't like me , then why are you reading my thread ?

For the true believers !

Enjoy

Cheers