Thread: Good legit massage by Korean housewife Cathy 韓國人妻系列!

Good legit massage by Korean housewife Cathy 韓國人妻系列!

Was planning to do another Mamasan double today before Nicole takes off for her 6 weeks holiday . Rang up, Nic suggested that I should try this new Korean girl who gives an excellent firm massage. I looked at Cathy's description and it says B Cup, so not really interested by Nic said do me a favour and try her, like to get my opinion on her skills level. With the weather changing, my bones are telling me I need a good massage so ok, happy to try a new girl .

Got to the shop after work, Nicole has gone to coffee and Vicky was there, so sexy and elegant in her tight black dress showing plenty of cleavage ! Introduced Cathy to me, pretty plain looking Korean housewife type , mid to late 20's, really not my cuppa tea, asked Vicky if I can see her instead , Vicky said just try Cathy today and see if she is any good in massage , guess I am not getting out of this so go into the first room with Cathy and handed her the usual $90! That's what I normally pay for the 30 min massage plus $50 tip - feeling generous today actually ! Even though I could clearly see there is not much meat underneath her dress. While I was getting ready , Vicky came into the room and gave me back $25 and said no need to pay the shop's cut today, just the $15 girl's cut but tips, nice gesture , ok then , we'll see.

Lay on the table and Cathy tried to put the big towel over me and I said no need, just massage please, BTW, Cathy is actually Chinese who married a Korean guy and lived in Korean for many year. So she is a typical Korean Milf , just Not a busty one .

Now the massage, it was really good, full 30 min of it , no oil, just her hands and fingers and fists and some forearms and elbows ! Shopping centre legit massage standard and I will be happy to see Cathy again and again whenever I need a firm massage or get my back fixed.

The massage itself actually went for 35 min before I signal to Cathy about the time , she then asked me if I still like to have the specials or she will return the tips , nice gesture but that's ok, happy to tip her.

Then the dress came off and there are no B Cups, sorry to be brunt , Cathy has no breasts, she is flat as a board and her nipples just stand there by themselves !

I turned my head away and looked at the ceiling while Cathy oil me up to give me the handy which is actually not bad and Cathy apologize for her small breasts or lack of it and gave me some cat bath on my nipples and chest , I was getting hard and enjoying her hand but without any breasts stimulation it's hard for me to cum, I reach for Cathy butt which is quite round and booty, so I asked for more oil, got up, pull Cathy towards me, turned her around and gave her the Italian lesson, mission accomplished !

Got to go, wrap up later

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Was planning to do another Mamasan double today before Nicole takes off for her 6 weeks holiday . Rang up, Nic suggested that I should try this new Korean girl who gives an excellent firm massage. I looked at Cathy's description and it says B Cup, so not really interested by Nic said do me a favour and try her, like to get my opinion on her skills level. With the weather changing, my bones are telling me I need a good massage so ok, happy to try a new girl .

Got to the shop after work, Nicole has gone to coffee and Vicky was there, so sexy and elegant in her tight black dress showing plenty of cleavage ! Introduced Cathy to me, pretty plain looking Korean housewife type , mid to late 20's, really not my cuppa tea, asked Vicky if I can see her instead , Vicky said just try Cathy today and see if she is any good in massage , guess I am not getting out of this so go into the first room with Cathy and handed her the usual $90! That's what I normally pay for the 30 min massage plus $50 tip - feeling generous today actually ! Even though I could clearly see there is not much meat underneath her dress. While I was getting ready , Vicky came into the room and gave me back $25 and said no need to pay the shop's cut today, just the $15 girl's cut but tips, nice gesture , ok then , we'll see.

Lay on the table and Cathy tried to put the big towel over me and I said no need, just massage please, BTW, Cathy is actually Chinese who married a Korean guy and lived in Korean for many year. So she is a typical Korean Milf , just Not a busty one .

Now the massage, it was really good, full 30 min of it , no oil, just her hands and fingers and fists and some forearms and elbows ! Shopping centre legit massage standard and I will be happy to see Cathy again and again whenever I need a firm massage or get my back fixed.

The massage itself actually went for 35 min before I signal to Cathy about the time , she then asked me if I still like to have the specials or she will return the tips , nice gesture but that's ok, happy to tip her.

Then the dress came off and there are no B Cups, sorry to be brunt , Cathy has no breasts, she is flat as a board and her nipples just stand there by themselves !

I turned my head away and looked at the ceiling while Cathy oil me up to give me the handy which is actually not bad and Cathy apologize for her small breasts or lack of it and gave me some cat bath on my nipples and chest , I was getting hard and enjoying her hand but without any breasts stimulation it's hard for me to cum, I reach for Cathy butt which is quite round and booty, so I asked for more oil, got up, pull Cathy towards me, turned her around and gave her the Italian lesson, mission accomplished !

Got to go, wrap up later

Cheers
    That's what happened when you become a tester.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    bring back Iris!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    haha bro ahlungor, you're really too nice ahaha , kind of suck for the mamasan to push for someone not that good when they know your taste

OK, back to wrap things up for my Cathy session:

To sum up, it was an OK session and I did enjoy her part 1 remedial massage with skills only and no oil. Would I go back to see her again? Probably yes if I need to fix my back and just go legit (ie. massage fees only and no tip, sorry, you are really not my type!), or if I can make some arrangement with Nic and Vicky that Cathy will give the part 1 massage and then the mamasan can take over for part 2 - best of both world really. But No if I am horny and just want a quickie release !!

Will I recommend Cathy to anyone, well, each to his own, I like big boobs, so not for me, but there may be brothers out there who love them flat chested, you will never know. Horses for courses, and Cathy really has that Korean housewife feel which is quite different from the usual Chinese MILFs !

To be fair to the lady, I will say her massage skills are as good as most massage ladies in a legit shop or shopping centre, and QVB only charges $55 for the hour where most legit shops are charging $60 to $65 these days. and then you have no chance of a HJ if you so desired, but for the basic $20 tip, you can get your rocks off, so that's a doable option IMHO.

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!