Page 103 of 150 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2984

Thread: Snow Lotus Massage @741 George Street

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    hey brother Ahlungor, just kidding, please do not take that so seriously
    Well I may know you are joking but you are a King Member and every thing you say carry a certain weight and a lot of members and guests may just believe what you write and thought SL is so busy which may put them off from going!!

Of course, it may also have a positive effect that they feel that if it is so busy then the shop must be good!

Any way thanks for your continuous support!!

Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Well I may know you are joking but you are a King Member and every thing you say carry a certain weight and a lot of members and guests may just believe what you write and thought SL is so busy which may put them off from going!!

Of course, it may also have a positive effect that they feel that if it is so busy then the shop must be good!

Any way thanks for your continuous support!!

Cheers
    I am always supporting Vicky shop as everyone knows...

Come on King member Ahlungor. You are 25 posts shy of 8,000. Keep that up!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Why I am up so late... ??

Studying NBA and Euro basketball for tomorrow ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gees its all happening in this thread at the moment. New girls, new members contributing positive reviews and asking questions, a small contretemps between two senior members. I can't wait for the next instalment....

Banned

Reality check

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Cheers
    King member or not, Posts that carry a certain weight with members and guests in this forum is something you guys (Ahlungor and Travelmate) will never have to worry about.
    Its all about quality not quantity. 10 meaningful posts will out do 7000 pointless mumbo jumbo 1 liners any day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ditto! But in all fairness, Ahlungor brother has provided quite a fair amount of useful information to forum brothers even if there is significant bias to his associated shops and even if his AR's are skewed to his preferences, at least they are real.

However Travelmates contributions seem to be consist mostly of those useless mumbo jumbo one liners like his last post - "Why I am up so late? studying NBA & Euro basketball?" which has sweet fa to do with Snow Lotus but is typical of keyboard dribble that comes from this so called King member. In fact he is typical of the Internet big brother ego that talks more than action as couple of ML's who know his ID tell me that he is nowhere near the Punter Casanova image that he portrays himself to be.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As Ive said in other threads, it doesn't matter how many posts or what level is a member in this forum. It's useful contributions ths are helpful to members that make a difference rather than numerous useless offshoots.

Quote Originally Posted by slarty View Post
    Gees its all happening in this thread at the moment. New girls, new members contributing positive reviews and asking questions, a small contretemps between two senior members. I can't wait for the next instalment....
    Haha, what next instalment ??

The name of the game is business as usual and punting must go on !!

Serving on Wednesday:

Rachael, slim and petite, good all round service

Susan 22, young and fresh, so pretty, and a must see if you appreciate beautiful things

Cici 22, Service Queen at Snow Lotus, many people's favourite, no argument from even brother Mate there !

Mia 24, new Hong Kong girl with the all natural 38 DD Cups, returning for her second shift.

Awesome line up.

Book early

New Opening hourse Monday - Saturday 10am to 10pm, Sun 10am - 8pm

Plus your sensational hostess

For bookings please call 0410-781-843 or 8957-7553

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    Well said Sillyboy
    I like the term keyboard dribble! Once again you've hit the nail on the head and there's no doubt that certain 'King Members' are suffering from keyboard dribble login and spam the forum with whatever comes to mind. 'what am I doing awake now?' whats for breakfast? And so on.
    Admin should take a closer look at whats going on as this can't be good for business!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Blackbird brother - I don't think we're speaking for ourselves but this view has been voiced by others as well albeit less subtly in other threads. As I said, Ahlungor has provided much contribution to the forum with insight to his associated shops which is fine & much appreciated but hopefully can be done with a more objective viewpoint in mind. And I stand by my perspective about keyboard dribble - a few comments are usually ok but when 95%+ of 7000+ posts are useless oneliners, then it I think it's rather stating the obvious on how useless and annoying that non-contribution can be.

Banned
    You're absolutely right Blackbird
    I speak for myself. At times agree with others. Never do I speak on behalf of others.
    Maybe you can advise your valued members to inbox you the majority of chit chat that floods the forum?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Everyone can speak individual's own mind Wise people think/act wisely.. backedup with life time expeirence . Junior / Senior ranking does not reflect how wise the individual is.

In this cyber (Hyper) world - individual can portriat him/herself whatever he/she wants to fulfill their ego that they miss out in the real world. . Surely, from their postings the wise person can profile the poster's peronsalities and lots .... It is fun. Let all to enjoy! .

Quote Originally Posted by Sillyboy View Post
    Blackbird brother - I don't think we're speaking for ourselves but this view has been voiced by others as well albeit less subtly in other threads. As I said, Ahlungor has provided much contribution to the forum with insight to his associated shops which is fine & much appreciated but hopefully can be done with a more objective viewpoint in mind. And I stand by my perspective about keyboard dribble - a few comments are usually ok but when 95%+ of 7000+ posts are useless oneliners, then it I think it's rather stating the obvious on how useless and annoying that non-contribution can be.
    Good drops...

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudybay View Post
    Everyone can speak individual's own mind Wise people think/act wisely.. backedup with life time expeirence . Junior / Senior ranking does not reflect how wise the individual is.

In this cyber (Hyper) world - individual can portriat him/herself whatever he/she wants to fulfill their ego that they miss out in the real world. . Surely, from their postings the wise person can profile the poster's peronsalities and lots .... It is fun. Let all to enjoy! .
    Haha brother,

I don't think you need to profile me, I am a very simple man, honest and open:

Middle aged Chinese guy, married with average income, horny as hell, love big tits, small time occasional gambler, watching his nickles and dimes very carefully, got a chronic sore back, so by necessity, have to go massage every week, sometimes more!

Favourite shops: Snow Lotus, Silver Fox, Stanmore, 5 Star, Babylon (not been there for 6 years)

Favourite mamasans: Vicky, Foxy, Coco - Sammi (yet to meet........lol)

Favourite MLs: Too many to mention !!

Best tits ever had (all times!): Tamara 34 DD Cups (At Michelle's), Vivian 36 D Cups (Zanadu), Sophie 38 F Cups (501), Maya 36 D Cups (5 Star), Milo 36 E Cups (5 Star), Coco (Stanmore)!

All the above informations are collected from the AUS99 Forum (new and old since 2011) !!

Anything else you wish to know ??

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Haha, it's great when you give people advice and they listen:

Yesterday I told Mia that she shouldn't wear long pants to work, a short pants showing her long white legs or any short dress will be more comfortable and convenient for both herself and the customers.

And voila!! there she is today, wearing a similar singlet top showing plenty of cleavages and the shortest of hot pants. You are Hot, Hot, Hot!! little sister.

Just wondering how much of what I told her yesterday that she has taken it as well, she could be one of my best apprentice yet...........haha

And believe me, I have given her a lot more than the usual two cents that I would give other MLs..........lol

Yeap, Mia doesn't only have tits, she has some brains too.

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Quote Originally Posted by Wan Chai View Post
    HAHA Good post sillyboy!

How else would you average 22 posts a day right?

Imagine this, you average 22 posts a day, 20 of which are probably pointless one liners, become a king member then go to a shop and say hey I'm a king member let me promote your shop on the forum if you get me on the payroll. Just an idea.
    Hi Brother Wan Chai,

You can't be serious !! Is that simple !!

That is such a great idea, why didn't I think of that, I could have quitted my day job and work at home and perhaps get a free punt from every shop as part of my package!! Where do I apply ??

Thank you very much indeed,

You're the man!!

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Banned
    If you're posting 20 pointless 1 liners per day I would hope most shops would tell suggest u STFU and get a life!

Quote Originally Posted by Wan Chai View Post
    HAHA Good post sillyboy!

How else would you average 22 posts a day right?

Imagine this, you average 22 posts a day, 20 of which are probably pointless one liners, become a king member then go to a shop and say hey I'm a king member let me promote your shop on the forum if you get me on the payroll. Just an idea.

Banned
    %5 of 7000 is still good odds!

Quote Originally Posted by Sillyboy View Post

Banned
    Yes move on Blackbird
    And open your eyes

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACKBIRD View Post
    Im pretty sure most of TM's posts are in his sporting tip thread. Its one of the most popular threads on the forum and a lot of punters follow those tips religiously
    from this paragraph alone, it shows Blackbird is new here, most posts in that thread were from other members, he really has to open his eyes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Susan today. Upon first appearance she is too small and skinny for my taste but I had booked and went with the flow. I had a short chat with Vicky exchanged some nice words and off I went into the room. After paying, lying down etc Susan started off the conversation with a strange line saying, "Is my face hurting you?" I said, "No why?" and she said, "Because I had laser done on my face this week to get rid of the sun spots" I sat up and looked at her face in the dim light.

She looked okay and there are similarities to the photo of the actress on the previous page. Not as pretty but she looks okay. She has a nice hair style that suits her face. Nice straight nose and jawline. With makeup and more stylish clothes instead of the shorts and t-shirt she would look very nice. Thin long legs that would look great in a skirt or tight hugging pants.

Susan massaged mainly my back and neck area with a towel over me using her elbows. Not bad. Chatted a bit as she can speak English okay. Susan is going home for the New Year for a month or two and is not sure if she will come back to the shop. I think she will and for those who like a tall about 170cm, slim, white skin girl, young and innocent ML go and see her in the next week or so.

No stuffing around with the negotiations for Part 2. Usual $50 nude and HJ. I had about 15 mins left and she unveiled a very nice slim body. Like I said, too small for my taste but alot of Bros would appreciate her youth and slim figure. Natural hair below that looks good. Susan is shy and sat on the table for me with a good view down below. I behaved myself as her innocence seemed to make me not want to play around. Her tits are small but I think they suit her body. She would also look great in a Cocktail dress or business clothes. We got talking so I actually lost interest in cumming. Not a problem as I was happy with the massage and the Pay Per View experience. On the way out Vicky asked me how she was and no complaints from me. Susan is just not my type even though she is one of the better looking young massage girls I have seen this year. If only she could lose her shyness and get a few tips or lessons off Cici then she would be an extremely popular girl. Anyway she might change when she returns from home.