Thread: First try of Good Fortune Massage and saw Minny, is she ?

First try of Good Fortune Massage and saw Minny, is she ?

Person's Name : Minny or Minnie

Establishment : Good Fortune Massage

Date of Visit : July 2015

Phone: 0452 050 888. Website: Good Fortune Massage - Green Square
    18 / 888 Bourke Street Waterloo
    Good Fortune Massage - Green Square

Hours of Business : 7 days 10-8

Rates : $40 for half hour massage; $50/45mins, $60/60 mins, standard $50 nude HJ

Size/shape: quite tall, slim but not skinny, nice full D Cups, size 6, nice ass, she actually has a great body

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : Massage, Nude HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, happy to return for a second too.

My experiences/comments:

Got some work related business up near Mascot so at the back of my mind, I like to give this shop a try. They are advertiser at the forum and has a sister shop in Riverwood, they also posted a lot of busty girl photos in their roster and I have my eyes set on this Singapore girl Minny who is very busty, white skin and curvy, A Lungor's kind of gal..............lol

Saw Minny's name on the roster so decided to give her a try, didn't really want to use my own phone to make booking and the shop only listed a mobile and no land line, so I thought, let's do a walk in and see if I have any punting luck today.

Got to the shop and waited a minute or two as there was a bus stop right outside and a bus just pulled up as I approached the shop. entered the shop after the bus has left, a tiny reception area and within a minute, an elderly Asian gentleman came out to greet me, he looked Chinese so I spoke mandarins with him and ask if all the girls were busy, he pointed me toward the right hand side and there was one milf got off her seat and asked if I wanted a massage.

I ask him if Minny is working today, the ML replied: Minny is busy, the papasan then added, she is free in 30 min, I looked at my watch and ask if I can book Minny and I will come back in an hour, all good, so off I went to do what I need to do for works, back to the shop actually nearly 10 min late. I had that bad feeling that she probably would be taken by another punter and I ended up with no punt.

Luckily, she was available and into the room we went, the room is average in size, quite dark but warm, which was important in a cold day. my first impression was that this Minny is not from Singapore, she is a Thai and her body looked slimmer than the photo, similar busty boobs is the only thing that keep me to go forward. Minny has a rather plain looking face, I won't say she is beautiful but she is young, early 20? And when she smiles to me, she reveals her dental braces which is in darker colour and I must admit that was a slight put off for me.

was going to stay for 45 min but since I was running late, decide to just do 30 min, handed over $50 and she told me to get undressed, 5 min later she returned to the room with the change. as I started to lay on to the massage table, " Minny " came closer to me and asked: do you want massage only or do you want more today ? I said, yes I want special, do you want your tips now, she said that's ok later.

Massage started and it was actually quite good, she told me this is medium and if it is ok, I said, that's perfect. and I told her to concentrate on my later back which she did with both hands and some fore arms and elbows. then she started giving me some tickle tackle and butt crack brushing. This was quite good as I haven't seen too many new girls or visited a new shop lately, this actually reminded me what RnT is all about - kind of back to basic if you know what I mean .

Then she does the legs and more teasing, this is very good, she has the right skills. then she told me to turn over, I had a drink of water and she asked me to pay her now, I handed over another $50 and she took everything off.

Since Minny wasn't much of a looker, I was very keen to check out her naked body which I wasn't disappointed . Minny was quite tall, a size 6, very slim but has a bit of curves and those tits are quite big and sat well on her, a D Cup from first visual and she has a very tight and nice ass, I think lots of brothers would love this body. Has some tattoos on her back left side.

I lay back down on the table and she started to raise the flag pole with some oil. nice warm and soft hands and she encouraged me to touch her boobs. hand feel was very good, they are very firm and I was wondering if they are enhanced, have further examinations and I can't tell for sure. if they were not 100% natural, then they were expertly done. Then I decided to sit on the table and turned Minny around so that I could watch myself playing with her big tits from the wall mirror. and Minny sat on my left thigh as I cupped both of her tits with my hands and played them I did and Minny reach behind to jerk my cock off without missing any beat. as I got close, my two hands just squeezed her boobs as both myself and her eyes were set on my cock's cumming final Act !!

After cleaning up, Minny got dress first and went outside to bring back a couple of medium size hot towel for the oil, I asked her to wipe down my back and she did.

As I left, Minny walked me to the door and thanked me again in Thai I think.

That was actually a very nice experience, a quickie but she did everything right and a longer session next time shall be more enjoyable. may be I can clean up her boobs and cleavage and did some spanish on her...............haha

Highly recommended.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review of one of our popular ladies thanks!
    Minny is at Green Square on Thursdays, and Riverwood on Tuesdays.
    ***351 Riverwood***
    351 Belmore Rd Riverwood
    Open 7 days 10am - 9pm
    8502-0552 or 0451-369-388
    www.351riverwood.com.au
    ****AND our sister shop****
    18/888 Bourke St Waterloo at Green Square
    0452-050-888
    www.massage888.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by King Massage Riverwood View Post
    Nice review of one of our popular ladies thanks!
    Minny is at Green Square on Thursdays, and Riverwood on Tuesdays.
    You are welcome, the lady I saw yesterday was very nice and has a great body, some how I didn't think she is the same girl as this photo, but close enough and I am not complaining , if I am heading that way again I would like to see her again !

So, this is Minny and she is a Thai girl , so why advertise her as from Singapore ? And as Taiwan in your website ?

I'll be happy to book her just as a busty hot Thai babe!!

BTW, she was so cute when we both heard what was just happening in the next room between another massage girl and her very happy customer .......haha!

Senior Member(無間使者)

SATURDAY( Riverwood ) 85020013

Sunny, 20, Singapore D+
    Sarah, 19, Cambodia. D+
    Honey, 20, Philippines
    Taya 19, Thai D +

New : Nana D+ GFE ( she work 12 to 9 pm today. )

Don't forget our other shop at Waterloo- Green Square
    www.massage888.com.au

Maya 20 India E+
    jojo 22 Thai D+
    vicky 21 Singapore
    lita 19 Cambodia.

Attached Images Attached Images
    ***351 Riverwood***
    351 Belmore Rd Riverwood
    Open 7 days 10am - 9pm
    www.351riverwood.com.au
    0452-050-888
    www.massage888.com.au

Hi bro Ahl,

As I mentioned previously in another post when I gave there shop at Riverwood a try and realise the following:

1) All the Mls are from Thailand, not as their advertisement from all different Nationality.
    2) The age of the Mls are lot older then their ads.
    3) Most of the photos are not accurate.

I honestly don't understand why they run their business that way, properly they think our punters are stupid or blind so can't figure those points out.

Cheers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hello Irene
    I assume you are a girl?
    Good.
    Why bother to put such a defamatory comment on here which was obviously directed at AHLUNGOR, who has been around all the traps and knows the game inside out?
    In reply to your three points,
    1. The girls ask us to change their nationality. For some reason they don't like it to be known they are Thai. All the girls are NOT from Thailand at any rate.
    2. Similarly with age, but we would guarantee than many of the ages are indeed correct. Others maybe +/- a couple of years.
    3. We guarantee that ALL the photos are of the actual girls, and were taken in our shops. Nothing more to be said on this point except that unlike many other shops on this and other forums and websites, we do NOT steal pretty sexy pictures from the internet and claim they are ours!
    So next time please get your facts straight. I suppose being a girl, you haven't been to either of our shops. That's your loss. Thank you and have a great day!
    PS In case you haven't heard, the Riverwood shop is moving to Rockdale - Grand Opening this Friday 22nd July.
    ***351 Riverwood***
    351 Belmore Rd Riverwood
    Open 7 days 10am - 9pm
    www.351riverwood.com.au
    0452-050-888
    www.massage888.com.au

Hahaha, I didn't even know that I am a girl. Your explanations are just ridiculous.

Enough said.

If you think the ways you are doing the business by bullshitting to your customer are the correct way then good luck to you.

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    LOL this is just hilarious.

As per my review, this Minny is pretty good, great body, sensual services and very friendly , for a first time customer to an unknown shop, I couldn't ask for any more!

And I can totally understand when the shop said the MLs have asked not to reveal their real nationality ! I have known some of my Mamasan friends have done this for one reason or the other! Is it cheating - well, that depends on which side of the fence you are sitting on .

I could be wrong here , but I suppose if the targeted customers are local Aussie or westerners who only speaks English , then the different is far less than an Asian customer who may speak the same language ??

For example, a Japanese, Korean or Thai girl would have no difference to me as I need to talk English anyway, as long as the Cup size is correct as well as whether they were man made or not.......lol. But that's just me, I'm very easy to please - just breasts feed me........haha

but if the ads said Chinese, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore or Malaysia girl then I would have certain degree of expectations as I would have planned to speak Chinese to her ! As in the case here. But as soon as Minny has started with me, all was OK as I was happy with her any way.

So, all good

And peace to all

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah I don't really care about nationalities either unless it varies a lot say it's a Chinese girl and it turned out to be Indian or something lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think we need to chill on this shop - as mentioned, the nationalities are not bang on, however the pictures are REAL, REAL , REAL and I appreciate that.

What I do find weird is why you call your girls Indian

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Talk about incriminating yourself ..... atleast they are honest in their reply..if not their advertising ...
    personal experience at Waterloo & Mascot has been that the photos are REAL ... the nationality doesnt worry me, but I can see that if it did, these guys have incriminated their credibility bigtime..

wow.. talk about floating parlours... first Mascot King .. then to Riverwood.... now to Rockdale? ... it seems they are picking areas that already have established R'nT places to compete against?.. I cant understand that business model? ... but. hey, I'm at the consumer end so bring the choice on ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'm glad they are going Rockdale then I'll be able to check these ladies out, Riverwood is just too far for me lol

Banned
    Didn't Riverwood just open recently?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage King View Post
    Landlord had the Fun Police out. Never mind, Rockdale will be much better for various reasons!
    ***351 Riverwood***
    351 Belmore Rd Riverwood
    Open 7 days 10am - 9pm
    www.351riverwood.com.au
    0452-050-888
    www.massage888.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by Massage King View Post
    They could have built the business up , sold it, made some money and move on to open another one! A good way to make their first pot of gold !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    THURSDAY 29th September ALL EXCITING YOUNG PRETTY AND SEXY GIRLS FOR YOU!
    AT KING MASSAGE 512 PRINCES HWY ROCKDALE 8542 2843 & 0432 080 398
    www.kingmassage.com.au

SAMMIE, 19, Malaysia
    ANNA, 19, Vietnam D+
    SUNNY, 20, Singapore *****E+
    CANDY, 20, Thai
    Ice 20, Korea *****

AND DON'T FORGET OUR GREEN SQUARE SHOP

18/888 BOURKE ST 0452 050 888
    www.massage888.com.au

THURSDAY BABES

BARBIE, 19, Thai D+ *****