Person's Name : Micky

Establishment : Good Fortune Massage

Date of Visit : July 2016

Phone: 0452 050 888. Website: Good Fortune Massage - Green Square
    18 / 888 Bourke Street Waterloo
    Good Fortune Massage - Green Square

Hours of Business : 7 days 10-8

Rates : $40 for half hour massage; standard $50 and topless HJ

Size/shape: tall and slim girl, quite pretty face, I think most brothers will like her, nicely shaped D Cups (enhanced), size 6,

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : Massage, TT which was the best part, and topless HJ

Value for money/recommend? : I won't go back to book her but if in the area again and has a need and she is available, she's OK ! YMMV, feel like more could be on offer as I can see that she is hungry for money, just me !

My experiences/comments:

Need to do some business over at the airport, so on the way back, make a slight detour and thought, OK, if I find parking, I'll go there to have a look see, they did post the following in their roster:

Monica 19, D+***** India
    Micky D+ Thai
    Pink ****** Malaysia
    Iris 19. D+ GFE India

So I thought, 3 girls are listed as D Cups, two India girls ? can't be too bad, right.

Drove down O'Riordan then Bourke then turn and right there, a parking spot, so 888 is my lucky shop today. walk up, and enter, meet by the elderly papasan, asked me if I want a massage, seriously ? So I said who is available, he pointed me to the pair of rooms to the right, one tallish Thai babe came out to greet me, wearing a low cut black dress, showing plenty of white tits top and cleavage, yeap, she will do, ask her name, she is Micky, ok she's on the roster, and those are D Cups alright, so asked to use the bathroom. there was a washing machine inside and then I saw something shouldn't be there - a disposable table cover, damn, this is one of those shops which recycle.

Go back to that room, Micky ask how long, I said 30 min, $40, handed over the cash and start undressing. I quite enjoyed the teasing from "Minny" last time so I thought I might hold back on the tips. then she came back I take a look at the table cover, don't feel right, so I asked Micky to give me a new good, she got a brand new one from the cupboard and then ask me if I have been here before, I said yes, and I had the room next door which has a wall mirror, this room is not so good as no mirror, she asked you want change, I said that's OK. I continue to undress - lots of clothing on me today. Micky went outside and return with a pack of wet wipes, OK, I think she has declared her hands there, so I might as well pay up, so I handed over the $50 and said this is your tips. she smiles back and said thank you.

Massage was soft and relaxing, she didn't ask in the beginning if I wanted strong or soft, but hey, it's only a 30 min, how much massage is she gonna give me ?

After about 10 min and she has reach my butt and started giving me some TT, now that's nice, she knows what she is doing, then I slight turned to one side and bended my left leg a bit so that my lower body is accessible to Micky and she reached down to play with my balls, the hand was sensually brushing my side body and my chest and nipples, very nice, I enjoyed that, could come back just to enjoy the TT.

Turn over time and I have a drink of water, Micky placed the black pillow underneath the cover, good thinking.

Ok,, part II of the review :

I laid back on the table, Micky put the oil bottle on the table next to me, oiled up her hands a bit and started playing with lil Lun, she was still fully dressed at this point which is strange , but I go along and a couple of minutes later I was fully erected and those damn clothes were still on, so I placed my right hand on Micky's butt and my left hand reached out towards her tits. Micky looked at me , actually back off a bit and said you wanted to touch you have to pay more, then her right hand let go of my hard cock and gave me five in the air as if signalling for another $50! wtf! I thought to myself then I said but I have already paid you $50 tip, she smiled again , as if just remembered and said, don't worry, I'll take off later .

Another couple of minutes later, Micky stopped tugging and used some tissue paper to clean the oil in her hands and then took off the dress , then the bra but the panties stayed on. I thought, since l already paid the tip, why won't you take clothes off when you asked me to turn over, did she really forgot that I already paid the tip, I don't know, but it certainly interrupted the flow of services big time.

Now that I can see those big tits, they do look great, perfectly shaped and no sagging, I was pretty sure that they were man made but still need to examine, so I used my right hand which was caressing her butt over panties at the moment and pulled Mickg closer to me, lucky she didn't say more tip to touch her tits otherwise it would really ruin my session.

Now, with my two hands both cupping one breasts I can say this in confident that they were enhanced, but a nice job nevertheless and no hard feelings to be exact !

Would I want to tits fuck them , probably yes, but then I have to clean them myself and I just have this feeling that Spanish would probably be an extra item, there enough interruption for the day , I may just let the young lady finish her job in hands !

So I continued to hold both tits in my two hands and Micky continued to jerk me off vigorously and we both reached out destinations in due course !

Although Micky didn't let go immediately after I shot, she didn't stay with it for too long either, another 30 sec to a minute of after cum caress would have been a nice touch ! It is in situation like this that I really missed those MLs with the master class touches and after cum services !

Clean up and Micky said she would get me a hot towel and I let her wipe down my back side but I don't think she used much lotion/cream on me anyway, still good to be wipe down though. Have a quick peep at the clock , it was only 20 min into my session, that's an early quickie but to be fair to Micky, after the hot towel , She did ask if I like some head massage . I think she could have managed the session a bit better and if she would have given me the head massage automatically after I cum without asking, I would have rated her a lot higher. Anyway She is only young and ymmv !

So all up, not bad for a 30 min quickie , I probably won't make a booking to see Micky again specifically but probably won't mind seeing her again if in the area .

But she looks good and has a hot body , tall, slim and pretty, she should get lots of business any way .

Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Noticed on WeChat today, they are advertising "new girl Maya" who might be your style with some welcoming D cups

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maya is extremely popular for one reason or two!
    She is at Green Square today Saturdays, and at Rockdale on Fridays!

***351 Riverwood***
    351 Belmore Rd Riverwood
    Open 7 days 10am - 9pm
    8502-0552 or 0451-369-388
    www.351riverwood.com.au
    ****AND our sister shop****
    18/888 Bourke St Waterloo at Green Square
    0452-050-888
    www.massage888.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    mmmmmm great review bro

Quote Originally Posted by King Massage Rockdale View Post
    Yes the hot sexy Micky 20 AND LOVELY IRIS, 19 GENUINE INDIAN LADY
    Waiting for you today Friday at 18/888 Bourke Street wateloo
    0452-050-888
    www.massage888.com.au

Big tits Indian girl Iris !! Wow !!

And Indian girls usually have natural tits right ??

Banned
    0452-050-888
    www.massage888.com.au

Banned
    0452-050-888
    www.massage888.com.au

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow very nice good review