Thread: 巨乳人妻系列 busty milf Mina at VIP Purmont

巨乳人妻系列 busty milf Mina at VIP Pyrmont

Person's Name : Mina

Establishment : VIP Pyrmont Massage

Date of Visit : September 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 95/1-5 Harwood St, Pyrmont, 9571-8888

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $55/45 min + $50.00 nude - very happy ending !!

Size/shape : medium build lady, has actually slim down a lot since I first met her back at 1B/139 York St QVB a couple of years ago. As a result, her full and firm all natural 36 DD Cups has also lost may be half a CUP too. which was a pity. Still delicious to play and taste though.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Massage, some B2B and breasts slides which is new from Mina as she was very shy and conservative before, better HJ and excellent Spanish - just as I remembered.

Got a PM last week from Candy telling me that one of my previous favourite busty girl Mina from her old QVB shop is now back working for her in Pyrmont, apart from reminding me how big are Mina's boobs, Candy also told me that after leaving the industry two years ago and worked in factories, Mina has now opened up a lot more and has learnt many sensual skills from Candy, so I made an efforts to get there today to catch up with Mina.

Got to the shop a few minutes early, and was greeted by Mina, almost made up free and looks a lot slimmer from my memory of two years ago. Mina gave me a bear hug and I help myself to have a feel of that hot body of hers. She was wearing this one piece short dress with a slight low cut, although not showing too much cleavage, but the substantial boobs that are wrapped inside are pressing against my chest.

Took me into the first room, I handed over the $55/45 and $50 tip, Mina thanks me for tipping her upfront and asked me to get undressed.

Mina said, we do some massage first ok ? I said, sure, to be honest, I have forgotten how was Mina's part 1 skills as my focus was never her massage skills.

She didn't ask if I like it strong or medium but it was reasonably firm and I can tell she is putting in a fair bit of efforts. when she moved down to my legs, this is where I can see some improvements. Pretty sure there was No TT at this part previously as I would have remembered. Now Mina's hands are reaching to the top of the groin area and some light brushing of my family jewels, this must be due to the latest training from Candy - not bad at all.

So part 1 is just about done and Mina excused herself to go outside and get some hot towel. she waved the hot towel over my back to get rid of some of the temperature as it was steaming hot, then she used the towel to do a bit of feather play on my back, nice, and then with the towel on my back, she gave me some more pressing down massage, so it wasn't just the wipe down , nice touch, I like that, then it's turn over time. after a drink of water, I was ready for Mina and she is now naked. her boobs are still very busty, probably lost half a cup size due to her losing some weights. but when I turned her around and cupped the tits with my hands, they are still full and firm and the responsive nipples are hard and fully erected in my hands. Just confirmed that I was her first customer of the day, so I was happy to give myself a treat to dine on those tits. I usually don't suck on ML's tits unless I was either her first customer or I could wash her myself in the shower. It's great that I could bury my heads between those big tits and suck on the hard nipples, LIKE !!

I lay back down on the table to see what's next ? Mina bring out the little bottle of B2B lotion (a la Candy's special bottle) and next up was some decent body to body and breasts slides which Mina did not provide previously at QVB, so Candy was right when she told me in her PM that Mina has improved her services a lot and learnt many new tricks from Candy.

Then I asked Mina to get off me and use her hands, I just like to see if her HJ skills has improved as well, and I must say, she has and I have to stop her a couple of times otherwise I would have cum too early.

So I was enjoying Mina's hands pampering while I play and suck on her tits and keeping an eye on the time. when time is up, I asked Mina to put more lotion on my cock and she came up on top on me for the Spanish finishes. I wish I could have spanished those tits longer but the sensation was too much to take especially after nearly 10 min of pampering by her hands. I lasted less than 1 min between those tits and shot out a big load ended on my own chest !!

Then Mina collapsed on top of me and that was a nice after cum breasts embraces !!

A quick clean up and we both got dressed, then a goodbye hug before Mina walked me to the door, Candy was busy in the room next door the whole time but she did say hello to me over the wall, from what I could hear, the brother next door must be having as good a time as myself.

I will recommend Mina to any brother who like big tits, a reasonable massage and pretty good part 2, and don't mind a mature milf (but in comparison, Mina is a lot younger than Candy - just want to make this point clear).

Cheers

Nice AR bro AL. While my priorities are elsewhere at the moment I'm glad to see you write an AR again.

Mina works on Mon, Tue and Sat

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very nice AR brother Ahlungor. Mina sounds really nice. How do you rate her Part 1? (Out of 10?)

Quote Originally Posted by Nekman View Post
    Very nice AR brother Ahlungor. Mina sounds really nice. How do you rate her Part 1? (Out of 10?)
    Mina does try very hard to give a decent massage plus some TT along the way, probably a 7!

In comparison , Candy's part 1 would easily be 9.2, and from the same shop, the Korean girl Kelly is 8+, while another sexy Milf Susan a 7.8!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you for the comparison rating. I will have to try Candy or Kelly I am looking for a really good Part 1 regular on the weekends in or close to the CBD. Part 2 can be just OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekman View Post
    Thank you for the comparison rating. I will have to try Candy or Kelly I am looking for a really good Part 1 regular on the weekends in or close to the CBD. Part 2 can be just OK.
    For really good part I , you can add Jessie from 227 Broadway too, she is a 9.0 and curvy and much younger lady , qualified remedial massage, top services , works Sat & Sun !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    For really good part I , you can add Jessie from 227 Broadway too, she is a 9.0 and curvy and much younger lady , qualified remedial massage, top services , works Sat & Sun !
    Thank you for the recommendation brother!