Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is what RnT is all about ! Cherry and her magical hands !

Quote Originally Posted by wortus View Post
    Cherry what is the cost for an hour massage with a HJ finish clothed and the cost for you naked please.
    Standard RnT prices mate :

$65/hr for the massage, $20 for a HJ and $50 for NHJ!

Any other question ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Lisa a few days ago, 2nd day on the job so I wanted to see how far I could get. Short plumlp ML with small Bs. Managed some DATY

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went to 48 strand today after reading this and it seems Cherry doesn't do extras anymore. The part 1 massage was great, she really helped my back. Her personality is also great, really nice girl. At some stage I felt there would be extras, I asked and she said I'd have to go to another place for that. She complimented me though a few times, I am early 20s, so I left very confused. Anyone know why?

Quote Originally Posted by jacob1234 View Post
    I went to 48 strand today after reading this and it seems Cherry doesn't do extras anymore. The part 1 massage was great, she really helped my back. Her personality is also great, really nice girl. At some stage I felt there would be extras, I asked and she said I'd have to go to another place for that. She complimented me though a few times, I am early 20s, so I left very confused. Anyone know why?
    I believe Cherry has turned legit too!

Cherry the magical hands is now a private ML, check out the new contact phone number from brother MA’s review below :

Quote Originally Posted by massageaddict View Post
    Person's Name : Cherry

Establishment : Private, Inner West area

Date of Visit : June 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Phone : 0428966680

Hours of Business : Weekday 10:00-17:30 Weekend 9:00-19:30

Rates : $60 hour + $50 Tip

Size/shape : size 7

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian

Services Provided : Professional Massage, B2B, NHJ

Value for money/recommend? : Its a big YES....

My experience/comments :

It was one of those guys catch up time. You know those you BS about your work, family blah blah blah... While I was having one of these with my good old friend. We were saying how the talent has gone down the drain these days. My mate have this evil look on his face. He eventually told me that he meet this lovely young girl who do private massage. I was skeptical as I never like privates, too much duds in the cracker days. He was very persistent and mentioned that she is not far from where we were. I did have time to kill so give him the benefit of doubt and ask him to book for me.

Turn up to the address which is very close by to the train station. Greet by this slim Asian lady. Very pretty and slim. She spoke reasonable level of English and introduce herself as Cherry. She hand me a cup of water and explain the price to me (which I already know). So took an hour and she happily lead me into the room. Very clean room and well setup.

She started with a traditional routine of remedial massage. It was surprising good coming from a young lady. Started with a very firm should rub and follow by running a strong point pressure along the spine. Then a very firm massage on my bud with a few teasing moves on the vital area and follow though to the legs. The massage overall is top notch.

She slowly move back to my vital area which by then was half erected. She laughs and talk to little general "Hold it there big naughty boy!" She go on by removing her cloths and reveal her well toned body in front of me. Very good curves with every thing in the right size. She gave a light kissing routine while her hands start to work its magic. She then use her well toned body and gave me a firm and teasing body to body. I was surprise this can be done so well with such a slim lady. She slowly move back up with another round of light kissing while her hands now goes on full power and give little general a good work out. I was able to give a brief examination of her vital part and man it was quite a sight. I did enquirer if there are further activity available and it was not to be which is a shame. I am sure she will be a energized bunny in bed. A few more rub and teases got me over the line. She clean me up and finish up the session with a light massage on shoulders.

Overall it was a very good experience. everything is 7/10 plus. I like the part that such a young lady can actually do a proper massage which is a rare find in RNT. This is sure one of those lady that I can spend time to work on while no money will wasted seeing her just for the services alone. Two thumbs up for sweet Cherry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12