Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 法蘭西東洋混合體18才爆乳系列 全天然國寶級40G力美少女!18 yr old Lulu !

法蘭西東洋混合體18才爆乳系列 全天然國寶級40G力美少女!18 yr old Lulu !

法蘭西東洋混合體18才爆乳系列 全天然國寶級40G力美少女!Lulu at 227 Broadway !

Genuine French and Japanese mix, beautiful Eurasian girl, 18 yr old, gap year student all natural 38 D Cups (European size) or 40 G Cups based on Japanese AV cup size !

Best GFE I ever felt from a non Chinese masssage lady - no Spanish though - "not on my boobs " was the reply but still a very memorable session !

Once again, you simply can't go wrong with an enchanting 18 yr old busty French/Japanese mix blood !

Hurry before she moves on.

Cheers

PS: sorry, don't have time to write a full review , may be you can read the shop roster descriptions:

Lulu, French/Japan, 160cm, dress 8/9, busty, natural 36D/E-26-36, sun tanned silky skin, age 18
    (Friendly, cute Eurasian with long brown hair. English 7, Massage 6, GFE 6/7)

Dress size probably a 10, Lulu is not a slim girl and she is quite curvaceous. Very friendly and softly spoken with that sexy French accents, massage skill 5, GFE more like a 8.5 to me YMMV!

Genuine 18 year old French and Japanese mix, Lulu and her 40 G Cups Mama Mia !

Person's Name : Lulu

Establishment : VITALITY CHARM MASSAGE

Date of Visit : January 2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 227 Parramatta Road Broadway, Glebe 02-9660-8883, 0402-680-999 (no private number please)

/http://www.massagebroadway.com

Hours of Business : Daily 10.00am to 9.00pm

Rates :

Massage, Body Slide & Happy Ending:
    30mins-$90, 45mins-$110, 60mins-$125

Size/shape : size 10, curvy, all natural 40 G Cups (European cup size = D), big, soft full breasts with light pink nipples ! very exotic Eurasian look and young beautiful, innocent face

Nationality or Ethnicity : half French half Japanese mix, think Paris et la Osaka !!

Services Provided : some very average massage, some powdered b2b, very good girl friend feels though, sensual, soft and long hand tease before an intense HJ finishes

Value for money/recommend? : Lulu is a very unique and rare talent, for her age, pretty face, ethnic background and natural big boobs, if those are your things, she is a must see. And she is so my thing !!

My experiences:

The moment I saw Lulu's name and her shop descriptions appears in the roster, I knew I have to have her! Why ? Natural 36 D/E Cups !

Alice doesn't lie or over-hype her girls, so when she said Lulu is natural 36 D/E Cups, the deal is done. And the fact that Lulu is 18 years old and half French and half Japanese are just all bonuses !!

Rang and secured my booking and all morning I was just thinking about those 36 D/E Cups !! finally got to the shop, I was 15 min early and Lulu is available but I still spend 5-10 min chatting with Alice to catch up as this is the first time I see her in 2017 ! and the conversations shall remain private of course, but mostly we talk about the market and her western girls anyway.

And this time because I want to explore Lulu and her body properly so I spend the $125/hr instead of the 30 min quickie. Alice called out Lulu to meet me: She is so beautiful ! very long dark hair, fully make up, medium height and big big tits with deep deep cleavage, yeap, all the boxes are ticked. Lulu is also very curvaceous, so if you are after slim girls, ask Alice for someone else, Lulu is strictly for the big tits and meat lovers like yours truly.

Lulu lead me to a room on the reception floor, a room I have never been, it's hot day so I opt to take a quick shower and when I came out, Lulu is back inside the room and handed me the towel and we started chatting, I have learnt some francais at Uni so I used them and Lulu was very happy to converse with me and then I continue to show off some of my rather limited Japanese as well and again, no question she is genuine French/Japanese mix.

I lay on the table and Lulu asked me if I like strong or soft massage, I said I will leave that to you. Lulu has very warm and soft hands and they feel really good on my back. I can tell she is untrained but she did put in some efforts, her techniques are limited and simple but the long and slow strokes along my back with her warm hands and on my waists are just what I needed and for relaxation, she is doing ok. then she did the legs, nothing to write home about, and no TT which is to be expected.

At the half hour mark, Lulu went outside to get the hot towel, even on a hot day, the hot towel always feels good. Next come the powdered teasing on my back and legs, again, I don't want to say anything and just go with the flow, but this bit was really a waste of time, but Lulu seems to have her routines so the gentleman in me just let her do her things.

After about 5 min of these nothing powder tease, it's time for Lulu to take off her dress!! Finally ! she was wearing matching black lingerie underneath and WOW !! those boobs are big and the Bra was struggling to hold them inside !!

As soon as those natural big breasts are released, I could no longer contain myself, I got up, pull Lulu towards me and gave them a thorough examinations and appreciations. my assessment: well, they are bigger than your usual D or E Cups, I'll say 40 G Cups based on Japanese AV measurements, but since Lulu is here, I might as well ask the lady herself and she told me they are D Cups, I acted surprised and Lulu got the bra and showed me the size label. Well, that's European size which is different from the JAV which I am more familiar with. Either way, they are big, they are soft, they are natural and has very light pink nipples. YUMMO !!

This room has a small stand up mirror in the corner which is rather useless, there is a big full wall mirror at the head of the table so I pulled Lulu towards me and while the panties is still there, I just want to see her big tits from the mirror, or to watch my hands holding and playing with them to be exact.

It is not everyday you can get hold of such natural big tits, so even for a big tits players like me, I was a bit lost and don't really know what to do with them........lol. I settled for hold and feel and my chest was tightly against Lulu's back, I could smell a bit of her sweet sweat which she has worked up while giving me the massage. Handle with care and handle with respects quickly comes to mind, as they are simply too big to be hold with one hand, I started using both hands to hold one breasts - much better, now I am talking, now I am playing and how good are they?? no offence to small tits ladies, but this complete and fulfilling feel and satisfactions just can't be have unless you are physically blessed with the big breasts !!

Time flys while I was indulging my big tits fix, and time is 15 min to go, so I lay back down on the table face up, wasn't sure if there is any more b2b to come from Lulu but as time is running out, any b2b might as well have them on my front, and there is.

Well, sort of and without oil, still, it's an awesome sight when the naked Lulu is across and on top of my body, those big tits hanging down from her chest and lightly brushing across from my chest and tummy and cock, but without oil, it wasn't quite the sensual effects it should have created. and it was only short live like 3 min.

Then next come, again, finally, the highlight of the session, Lulu applied some oil on lil AH ! and I stood to full attention almost instantly, then Lulu comes up on to the table and laying next to me - this is very nice and I love it, She has to adjust a few times so that her body, her two big boobs, my body my left hand can all be comfortable. This is very good girl friend feel from Lulu.

She was laying next to me, her body tight against mine and under my left arm, her right tits was on the bottom, then my upper body, and then her big left tits on top of my chest which I can have full access using my right hand. my left hand is free to caress Lulu's back and her butt, Lulu only has her left hand free and she was trying to jerk me. I reach out to bring the oil bottle to the table and oil myself up more, and then rather than let Lulu finishing me with her hand, I put her hand on my balls instead and she start to rub and caress them and this feels sensational and no risk of cumming yet. and I help myself with my right hand and holding and playing with Lulu's breast. the world could have stood still and we can just do this for as long as time permits !!

Once again, I have a peep at the clock and 5 min to go, so I signal Lulu to sit up and I put more oil on my rock hard AH ! time to test for Spanish, I put Lulu in the position between my legs and all are in readiness for this would be awesome tits fuck !

But as soon as I tried to lower Lulu's breasts on to my cock, she holds herself up and said: NOT ON MY BOOBS !! my dream and my heart was broken altogether !! NO spanish!! that's a really pity, but the lady said no and that's it.

So I let go of her, I sit up, Lulu used her right hand to support her body, and her left hand was giving me the hand job, and my two hands were holding her two big tits and since there ain't no tits fuck, I might as well hand fuck her and the sight of my hands holding and grabbing Lulu's two big tits were simply too excited to last any longer and I shot out a big load which landed on my chest and then another one, and she didn't let go of me until I shot a total of 4 loads of cum then I have to tap her hand to stop, but the feeling was so great and intense, I make sure my hand is holding her hand holding my cock for the next 30 second until everything was calm down.

A quick cleaning up and I went to take another quick shower before getting dress.

It's was a great session, Lulu is such a lovely girl and those tits are awesome, a bit disappointed that there was no spanish but I really enjoyed her laying next to me bit and I will see her again for sure - may be just a 30 min quickie will be enough.

BTW, before my session, Alice actually warned me a bit that due to Lulu's young age, she is not experienced in RnT and could be seen as having a bit of attitude - which I have not felt through out my session, the only negative thing was the no spanish bit but even that was a very innocent and polite decline, and I was fine with it. may be other punters were pushing her boundaries too far and she put up the Berlin wall, but hey YMMV and if you are nice to Lulu, pretty sure she is the sweetest and nicely French girl you could get your hands on.

a thoroughly enjoyed session - if only Cici would have got that body................haha

Ps. Go check out my RnT thread and you will have some idea of what 40 G Cups would look like !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Person's Name : Lulu

Establishment : VITALITY CHARM MASSAGE

Date of Visit : January 2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 227 Parramatta Road Broadway, Glebe 02-9660-8883, 0402-680-999 (no private number please)

/http://www.massagebroadway.com

Hours of Business : Daily 10.00am to 9.00pm

Rates :

Massage, Body Slide & Happy Ending:
    30mins-$90, 45mins-$110, 60mins-$125

Size/shape : size 10, curvy, all natural 40 G Cups (European cup size = D), big, soft full breasts with light pink nipples ! very exotic Eurasian look and young beautiful, innocent face

Nationality or Ethnicity : half French half Japanese mix, think Paris et la Osaka !!

Services Provided : some very average massage, some powdered b2b, very good girl friend feels though, sensual, soft and long hand tease before an intense HJ finishes

Value for money/recommend? : Lulu is a very unique and rare talent, for her age, pretty face, ethnic background and natural big boobs, if those are your things, she is a must see. And she is so my thing !!

My experiences:

The moment I saw Lulu's name and her shop descriptions appears in the roster, I knew I have to have her! Why ? Natural 36 D/E Cups !

Alice doesn't lie or over-hype her girls, so when she said Lulu is natural 36 D/E Cups, the deal is done. And the fact that Lulu is 18 years old and half French and half Japanese are just all bonuses !!

Rang and secured my booking and all morning I was just thinking about those 36 D/E Cups !! finally got to the shop, I was 15 min early and Lulu is available but I still spend 5-10 min chatting with Alice to catch up as this is the first time I see her in 2017 ! and the conversations shall remain private of course, but mostly we talk about the market and her western girls anyway.

And this time because I want to explore Lulu and her body properly so I spend the $125/hr instead of the 30 min quickie. Alice called out Lulu to meet me: She is so beautiful ! very long dark hair, fully make up, medium height and big big tits with deep deep cleavage, yeap, all the boxes are ticked. Lulu is also very curvaceous, so if you are after slim girls, ask Alice for someone else, Lulu is strictly for the big tits and meat lovers like yours truly.

Lulu lead me to a room on the reception floor, a room I have never been, it's hot day so I opt to take a quick shower and when I came out, Lulu is back inside the room and handed me the towel and we started chatting, I have learnt some francais at Uni so I used them and Lulu was very happy to converse with me and then I continue to show off some of my rather limited Japanese as well and again, no question she is genuine French/Japanese mix.

I lay on the table and Lulu asked me if I like strong or soft massage, I said I will leave that to you. Lulu has very warm and soft hands and they feel really good on my back. I can tell she is untrained but she did put in some efforts, her techniques are limited and simple but the long and slow strokes along my back with her warm hands and on my waists are just what I needed and for relaxation, she is doing ok. then she did the legs, nothing to write home about, and no TT which is to be expected.

At the half hour mark, Lulu went outside to get the hot towel, even on a hot day, the hot towel always feels good. Next come the powdered teasing on my back and legs, again, I don't want to say anything and just go with the flow, but this bit was really a waste of time, but Lulu seems to have her routines so the gentleman in me just let her do her things.

After about 5 min of these nothing powder tease, it's time for Lulu to take off her dress!! Finally ! she was wearing matching black lingerie underneath and WOW !! those boobs are big and the Bra was struggling to hold them inside !!

As soon as those natural big breasts are released, I could no longer contain myself, I got up, pull Lulu towards me and gave them a thorough examinations and appreciations. my assessment: well, they are bigger than your usual D or E Cups, I'll say 40 G Cups based on Japanese AV measurements, but since Lulu is here, I might as well ask the lady herself and she told me they are D Cups, I acted surprised and Lulu got the bra and showed me the size label. Well, that's European size which is different from the JAV which I am more familiar with. Either way, they are big, they are soft, they are natural and has very light pink nipples. YUMMO !!

This room has a small stand up mirror in the corner which is rather useless, there is a big full wall mirror at the head of the table so I pulled Lulu towards me and while the panties is still there, I just want to see her big tits from the mirror, or to watch my hands holding and playing with them to be exact.

It is not everyday you can get hold of such natural big tits, so even for a big tits players like me, I was a bit lost and don't really know what to do with them........lol. I settled for hold and feel and my chest was tightly against Lulu's back, I could smell a bit of her sweet sweat which she has worked up while giving me the massage. Handle with care and handle with respects quickly comes to mind, as they are simply too big to be hold with one hand, I started using both hands to hold one breasts - much better, now I am talking, now I am playing and how good are they?? no offence to small tits ladies, but this complete and fulfilling feel and satisfactions just can't be have unless you are physically blessed with the big breasts !!

Time flys while I was indulging my big tits fix, and time is 15 min to go, so I lay back down on the table face up, wasn't sure if there is any more b2b to come from Lulu but as time is running out, any b2b might as well have them on my front, and there is.

Well, sort of and without oil, still, it's an awesome sight when the naked Lulu is across and on top of my body, those big tits hanging down from her chest and lightly brushing across from my chest and tummy and cock, but without oil, it wasn't quite the sensual effects it should have created. and it was only short live like 3 min.

Then next come, again, finally, the highlight of the session, Lulu applied some oil on lil AH ! and I stood to full attention almost instantly, then Lulu comes up on to the table and laying next to me - this is very nice and I love it, She has to adjust a few times so that her body, her two big boobs, my body my left hand can all be comfortable. This is very good girl friend feel from Lulu.

She was laying next to me, her body tight against mine and under my left arm, her right tits was on the bottom, then my upper body, and then her big left tits on top of my chest which I can have full access using my right hand. my left hand is free to caress Lulu's back and her butt, Lulu only has her left hand free and she was trying to jerk me. I reach out to bring the oil bottle to the table and oil myself up more, and then rather than let Lulu finishing me with her hand, I put her hand on my balls instead and she start to rub and caress them and this feels sensational and no risk of cumming yet. and I help myself with my right hand and holding and playing with Lulu's breast. the world could have stood still and we can just do this for as long as time permits !!

Once again, I have a peep at the clock and 5 min to go, so I signal Lulu to sit up and I put more oil on my rock hard AH ! time to test for Spanish, I put Lulu in the position between my legs and all are in readiness for this would be awesome tits fuck !

But as soon as I tried to lower Lulu's breasts on to my cock, she holds herself up and said: NOT ON MY BOOBS !! my dream and my heart was broken altogether !! NO spanish!! that's a really pity, but the lady said no and that's it.

So I let go of her, I sit up, Lulu used her right hand to support her body, and her left hand was giving me the hand job, and my two hands were holding her two big tits and since there ain't no tits fuck, I might as well hand fuck her and the sight of my hands holding and grabbing Lulu's two big tits were simply too excited to last any longer and I shot out a big load which landed on my chest and then another one, and she didn't let go of me until I shot a total of 4 loads of cum then I have to tap her hand to stop, but the feeling was so great and intense, I make sure my hand is holding her hand holding my cock for the next 30 second until everything was calm down.

A quick cleaning up and I went to take another quick shower before getting dress.

It's was a great session, Lulu is such a lovely girl and those tits are awesome, a bit disappointed that there was no spanish but I really enjoyed her laying next to me bit and I will see her again for sure - may be just a 30 min quickie will be enough.

BTW, before my session, Alice actually warned me a bit that due to Lulu's young age, she is not experienced in RnT and could be seen as having a bit of attitude - which I have not felt through out my session, the only negative thing was the no spanish bit but even that was a very innocent and polite decline, and I was fine with it. may be other punters were pushing her boundaries too far and she put up the Berlin wall, but hey YMMV and if you are nice to Lulu, pretty sure she is the sweetest and nicely French girl you could get your hands on.

a thoroughly enjoyed session - if only Cici would have got that body................haha

Ps. Go check out my RnT thread and you will have some idea of what 40 G Cups would look like !
    Great review !!! Thanks! Gna go check it out this week

Banned
    Great review. I am only a FS man but love big tits and would love to fuck her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Ahlungor for your AR, very passionate and full of excitement as always. I'm glad I didn't post a AR on her last week, I was hoping given time, her services will improve and that looks to be the case. What day did you see her Ahlungor?

I saw her on her first day at 227, was tossing up between her and Emma at Diva. Her part 1 went on longer than expected and then TT went on for another 10 minutes, clothes finally came off with 10 minutes to go in the 60 minute session, panties stayed on with no reason given and there were quite a number of restrictions and no b2b slide, then with 5 minutes left she asked me to finish off the HJ myself. Hmm...I didn't want to argue, she's new, 18yo and prior experience, but I was shocked.

I was not impressed, but given it was her first day and that we talked a lot and built a good rapport in part 1, I gave her the benefit of the doubt. I gave honest feedback but at the same time I was understanding and said she's a sweet girl and has potential to improve. It's punting at the end of the day, the good ol' adage YMMV and it was what it was, I know some bros won't be happy if the ML doesn't nude up or finish the HJ to completion with $50 tip paid.

I am very happy to see Lulu is getting a following, it sounds like she is improving from the feedback Alice received. I wanted to wait a week before posting a AR, to see if she improves since my below average session coincided with her first day.

Given Ahlungor's experience, I doubt any bros would have to worry about Lulu's improved services. She told me she's here on working holidays during our summer.

Brother Adobe,

So you were one of Lulu's maiden clients !

大波妹碗頭啖湯都比你飲埋!

Well, the young lady is a genuine 18 yr old, just finished high school in Paris and coming to Australia for a gap year working holiday, obviously not a seasoned working lady. Just a girl next door who just happened to be a very exotic french and Japanese mix as well as those all natural big big boobs !

So, don't expect too much on massage skills and keep your sensual expectations to the lowest, just enjoy the company and her body !

The fact that during my session, she was managing the time pretty spot on - showing some useful on the job training from Alice and perhaps tips from others regulars before me.

And in summary :

Fully access and breasts play for as long as I wanted , tick

Panties comes off, tick

Some b2b breasts brushes , tick

Girl friend feel by laying next to me and body to body tight hugging, tick

Pretty decent HJ to finish, tick

If only she would have let me have my Spanish, it would be perfect and tres bien !!

Well, what you see is what you get, and you want more or something different, there are plenty of other better choices at the shop. and don't forget to check out my RnT thread for the body and face lookalike , it has been thumps up by Alice as well !

Viva la France !

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Viva la France

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A little bit of me died when I read the "NO" to spanish part.

Quote Originally Posted by L_Kun View Post
    A little bit of me died when I read the "NO" to spanish part.
    Haha, called that an even brother L Kun !

I'm pretty sure a big bit of you came alive when you slided your big L in between Linda's at Pyrmont!

So, long time no hear, where have you been having your Spanish Inquisition these days ?

Don't forget to share !

自己友,有好嘢唔好收埋自己玩ok !

Cheers

Ps. With Lulu, there may be no Spanish but have you ever buried your head (the big one at the top!) inside a pair of big boobs on a French girl who's only 18 ??

Banned
    At 18 Lulu is inexperienced and has a body that is yet to be made aware of its own sensuality
    Try giving her a massage rather than receiving one
    You may get a pleasant surprise

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Hunter View Post
    At 18 Lulu is inexperienced and has a body that is yet to be made aware of its own sensuality
    Try giving her a massage rather than receiving one
    You may get a pleasant surprise
    Can you please share what pleasant surprises have you got ??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can't see her in the roaster anymore...any chance of coming back?

Shop Owner
    Thank you for visiting us~

Sorry Lulu(French) and Stella(German) have just left and not back anymore, their travel visa not lasting long, most Euro backpackers just enjoying their short term stay. Hope you enjoyed the time with them.

We have Aussie girls Marie and Kelly still working here with us and US(Cuba looking) girl, will try to get more nationalities. Cheers ~
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Alice, please find more busty girls !

Any nationality is fine !!

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Spewing that I missed out on Lulu! Any jap AV Star that looks similar to her so I know what I missed out on?

Quote Originally Posted by Pixez View Post
    Spewing that I missed out on Lulu! Any jap AV Star that looks similar to her so I know what I missed out on?
    Go read my RnT thread mate ! I posted one very similar after I met Lulu,

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks AH!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 227 Broadway View Post
    Sorry Lulu(French) and Stella(German) have just left and not back anymore, their travel visa not lasting long,
    Oh bummer. Let us know when you have more busty ladies please!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    More western girls!

Shop Owner
    Thank you all for the feedback and suggestions, we are always trying our best to get more good girls ~

Yeah, more western, more Asian, more all nationalities, more natural busty girls ~

Our rosters has very specific information about body or boobs size, like A, A/B, B/C, C, C/D, D, D/E ... (Also noted the natural ones)

Hope may help you to find your type of girls~
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast