Thread: Cute little pocket rocket, Lily with firm C Cups very willing to please

Cute little pocket rocket, Lily with firm C Cups very willing to please

Person's Name : Lily

Establishment : 48 The Strand, Croydon

Date of Visit : January 2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 02 8386 6787 mobile 0422 493 110

Hours of Business : 10am to 9pm

Rates : $35/30, $50/45, $60/60 + $50 NHJ

Size/shape : quite petite, size 6, body more like a 20 year old with a tough of babyfat in the right area. beautifully shaped C Cups which are likely works of arts - but I like them and love sucking and squeezing them anyway.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Shopping centre Massage, nude HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes and has plenty of upside too.

My experience/comments :

Well, last time I tried to book Lily and ended up getting Cherry, not that I was complaining, but just want to click Lily off my list as well.

I always have this idea that she is a very experienced massage girl and a seasoned RnT lady, how wrong was I ?? Lily has some experiences and training in shopping centre shops so her part 1 is pretty decent but she has only been doing RnT for a few months, so as far as the sensual parts go, she is still fairly shy and innocent. I could tell that she can improve with more times on the job, perhaps doing a few more doubles with mamasan Cherry will help.

Anyway, I rang yesterday to try to book a 10am session but Lily said she has a 1.5 hr starting 9am, so can I come earlier like 8am? really, seriously, apparently Lily has moved in with Cherry and now living upstairs so her working hours can be very flexible which is good to know. A bit like Coco before when she was at Stanmore and later at Burwood, she was pretty much available most of the times.

Then Lily suggested that she will ask the 9am client to shorten to 1 hr so that I can come at 10am. so all set.

Got to the shop about 5 min early and right in front of me there was a very tall and slim girl at the door. I stood one metre behind her and wait, then Lily comes to let us both in. This other young girl should be in her 20's whom I later found out is called Eva, she must be 5'8 or 5'9. Slim with long long legs, quite pretty, may be B Cups, I think she will be popular with most punters.

It turned out Lily's 9am didn't turn up so I ended up being her first customer of the day, which mean I could safely suck on Lily's boobs later - I was thinking to myself.

Lily took me upstairs for the first time and there are a few bedrooms but only one with the door opened which is the massage room and right next door to a bathroom with shower, the massage room itself is quite spacious, no mirror though which I have suggested to Lily to tell Cherry that a mirror is a must ! There is a timber tub there as well, wasn't sure how is that gonna be used, I certainly won't have the time and all the hygiene concerns too.

Handed over $110 ($60 for the hr and $50), when Lily saw the cash, she knew what I am after and she gave me a big hug, and of course, I help myself to have a squeeze on her tight little ass as well.

Asked to use the bathroom, it's very homely and quite clean, I think I could use this in the future and I could see right now that I could invite Lily to join me in the shower - a la Amy and Coco from Stanmore, based on the good rapport we have so far.

BTW, as I was getting undressed, Lily looks at me and said you are so handsome, you are the most handsome customer I ever have. may be it was my good suit today or was it my Chanel tie ?? anyway, she was not the only massage lady who said I was good looking, although in recent years as I aged more, these sort of compliments are getting few and far between..............lol

Got naked and lay on the table, Lily didn't ask if I wanted strong or soft massage, she just gives me a pretty decent firm massage - a good shopping centre standard she has got, so I just lay there and let her works her way around my body.

And while I was enjoying Lily's massage, we have a good chit chat to find out more about each other, more on her of course. Before today, I was of the opinion that Lily is very experienced in both massage and RnT but it turned out that this shop is her first RnT and she has been here 3/4 months. Shopping centre massage shop she has worked for about 6 months but in between she has returned to China and studying so with her two years in Sydney, she has only worked in two shops and for 9 months, 6 months legit and 3 months RnT. So that explains the lack of TT during part 1 and I have to initiate at the half way point that she needs to use more oil and start massage my butt and crack and between my legs, I wasn't going to waste this session with getting some pleasure between my legs.............haha

Then it's the hot towel down before Lily asked me to turn over, at this point, she is still fully clothed in her loosely fitted shirt and a short pants. Then Lily started to massage my tummy and all around my cock and balls, this is better and she got me hard in no times, then Lily lean forward and asked in a very soft and shy voice: do you want me to take my clothes off ??

I thought, what sort of question is that ? didn't I already paid her the tips up front. and I said so to Lily and she replied, it is our first meeting so she was very shy and since I did not touch her body during the part 1, she wasn't sure if I want her to get naked !! So I assured Lily that I want her naked, and in fact, I told her when I come back to see her again, she better be naked right from the start ! She said no problem, anything you like - I thought, ymmmm, anything, I may hold you to that.

Now, let's have a good look at Lily's body, from her face, she looks mid 30's, she could look much younger if she makes up properly but if she prefers the natural look, that's her choice. Lily has a petite and compact body, she is not skinny and has curves. and those tits, they look wonderfully perfect C Cups, at first glance, they are enhanced, but I pull her towards me and I spend the next 10 min, playing, squeezing, examining them as thoroughly as I could and I could not find any sign or evidence for the man made enhancement, I even hold one breasts with both hands and feed it to my mouth and they are delicious to suck on and her pinkish nipple got rock hard and stood up, my tongue couldn't get it down. I don't know, may be they are real, just so firm and so perfectly shaped. anyway, those are good tits to play with, what more could I ask for.

and Lily has a map of tassie between her legs, I always like my massage lady with some hair, feels great when I run my fingers through them. then I pressed my hard cock on top of Lily's babyfat tummy and really rub myself on to her, just on the outside, no penetrations but that could be on the card next time, just the way she looks at me, I don't think she will say no to anything I want. but may be not on our first date.................haha.

So time is running out and I lay back down on the table and Lily started her HJ on me and it was pretty good. then I remember I got deny Spanish on Monday by the French babe, so Spanish Chinese is on the menu. got Lily up on to the table, in between my legs, more oil on me and I low her down on to me, yes, it's Spanish but not the best feel as her breasts are very firm and only C Cups so couldn't quite wrap around lil Ah and have me fully enclosed, but I make do with what I have got in front of me and bring myself to the climax without much issue. this is my three shot this week so my volume was rather limited, nevertheless, when Lily saw that I shot out between her tits, she said to me well done and you are happy ??

I used Lily's firm breasts to rub myself a bit more as after cum services before we got up for the cleaning, Lily asked if I want to take a shower, I said no time, may be next visit and you can wash me, Lily said, yes, if you like, I'll do any thing for you.

So, there you go, my first session with Lily and it was pretty good, not spectacular but good and has potential to be better, I can just see Lily improve her skills and may be she will give me 5 Star services as well. would love to find out.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Person's Name : Lily

Establishment : 48 The Strand, Croydon

Date of Visit : January 2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 02 8386 6787 mobile 0422 493 110

Hours of Business : 10am to 9pm

Rates : $35/30, $50/45, $60/60 + $50 NHJ

Size/shape : quite petite, size 6, body more like a 20 year old with a tough of babyfat in the right area. beautifully shaped C Cups which are likely works of arts - but I like them and love sucking and squeezing them anyway.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Shopping centre Massage, nude HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes and has plenty of upside too.

My experience/comments :

Well, last time I tried to book Lily and ended up getting Cherry, not that I was complaining, but just want to click Lily off my list as well.

I always have this idea that she is a very experienced massage girl and a seasoned RnT lady, how wrong was I ?? Lily has some experiences and training in shopping centre shops so her part 1 is pretty decent but she has only been doing RnT for a few months, so as far as the sensual parts go, she is still fairly shy and innocent. I could tell that she can improve with more times on the job, perhaps doing a few more doubles with mamasan Cherry will help.

Anyway, I rang yesterday to try to book a 10am session but Lily said she has a 1.5 hr starting 9am, so can I come earlier like 8am? really, seriously, apparently Lily has moved in with Cherry and now living upstairs so her working hours can be very flexible which is good to know. A bit like Coco before when she was at Stanmore and later at Burwood, she was pretty much available most of the times.

Then Lily suggested that she will ask the 9am client to shorten to 1 hr so that I can come at 10am. so all set.

Got to the shop about 5 min early and right in front of me there was a very tall and slim girl at the door. I stood one metre behind her and wait, then Lily comes to let us both in. This other young girl should be in her 20's whom I later found out is called Eva, she must be 5'8 or 5'9. Slim with long long legs, quite pretty, may be B Cups, I think she will be popular with most punters.

It turned out Lily's 9am didn't turn up so I ended up being her first customer of the day, which mean I could safely suck on Lily's boobs later - I was thinking to myself.

Lily took me upstairs for the first time and there are a few bedrooms but only one with the door opened which is the massage room and right next door to a bathroom with shower, the massage room itself is quite spacious, no mirror though which I have suggested to Lily to tell Cherry that a mirror is a must ! There is a timber tub there as well, wasn't sure how is that gonna be used, I certainly won't have the time and all the hygiene concerns too.

Handed over $110 ($60 for the hr and $50), when Lily saw the cash, she knew what I am after and she gave me a big hug, and of course, I help myself to have a squeeze on her tight little ass as well.

Asked to use the bathroom, it's very homely and quite clean, I think I could use this in the future and I could see right now that I could invite Lily to join me in the shower - a la Amy and Coco from Stanmore, based on the good rapport we have so far.

BTW, as I was getting undressed, Lily looks at me and said you are so handsome, you are the most handsome customer I ever have. may be it was my good suit today or was it my Chanel tie ?? anyway, she was not the only massage lady who said I was good looking, although in recent years as I aged more, these sort of compliments are getting few and far between..............lol

Got naked and lay on the table, Lily didn't ask if I wanted strong or soft massage, she just gives me a pretty decent firm massage - a good shopping centre standard she has got, so I just lay there and let her works her way around my body.

And while I was enjoying Lily's massage, we have a good chit chat to find out more about each other, more on her of course. Before today, I was of the opinion that Lily is very experienced in both massage and RnT but it turned out that this shop is her first RnT and she has been here 3/4 months. Shopping centre massage shop she has worked for about 6 months but in between she has returned to China and studying so with her two years in Sydney, she has only worked in two shops and for 9 months, 6 months legit and 3 months RnT. So that explains the lack of TT during part 1 and I have to initiate at the half way point that she needs to use more oil and start massage my butt and crack and between my legs, I wasn't going to waste this session with getting some pleasure between my legs.............haha

Then it's the hot towel down before Lily asked me to turn over, at this point, she is still fully clothed in her loosely fitted shirt and a short pants. Then Lily started to massage my tummy and all around my cock and balls, this is better and she got me hard in no times, then Lily lean forward and asked in a very soft and shy voice: do you want me to take my clothes off ??

I thought, what sort of question is that ? didn't I already paid her the tips up front. and I said so to Lily and she replied, it is our first meeting so she was very shy and since I did not touch her body during the part 1, she wasn't sure if I want her to get naked !! So I assured Lily that I want her naked, and in fact, I told her when I come back to see her again, she better be naked right from the start ! She said no problem, anything you like - I thought, ymmmm, anything, I may hold you to that.

Now, let's have a good look at Lily's body, from her face, she looks mid 30's, she could look much younger if she makes up properly but if she prefers the natural look, that's her choice. Lily has a petite and compact body, she is not skinny and has curves. and those tits, they look wonderfully perfect C Cups, at first glance, they are enhanced, but I pull her towards me and I spend the next 10 min, playing, squeezing, examining them as thoroughly as I could and I could not find any sign or evidence for the man made enhancement, I even hold one breasts with both hands and feed it to my mouth and they are delicious to suck on and her pinkish nipple got rock hard and stood up, my tongue couldn't get it down. I don't know, may be they are real, just so firm and so perfectly shaped. anyway, those are good tits to play with, what more could I ask for.

and Lily has a map of tassie between her legs, I always like my massage lady with some hair, feels great when I run my fingers through them. then I pressed my hard cock on top of Lily's babyfat tummy and really rub myself on to her, just on the outside, no penetrations but that could be on the card next time, just the way she looks at me, I don't think she will say no to anything I want. but may be not on our first date.................haha.

So time is running out and I lay back down on the table and Lily started her HJ on me and it was pretty good. then I remember I got deny Spanish on Monday by the French babe, so Spanish Chinese is on the menu. got Lily up on to the table, in between my legs, more oil on me and I low her down on to me, yes, it's Spanish but not the best feel as her breasts are very firm and only C Cups so couldn't quite wrap around lil Ah and have me fully enclosed, but I make do with what I have got in front of me and bring myself to the climax without much issue. this is my three shot this week so my volume was rather limited, nevertheless, when Lily saw that I shot out between her tits, she said to me well done and you are happy ??

I used Lily's firm breasts to rub myself a bit more as after cum services before we got up for the cleaning, Lily asked if I want to take a shower, I said no time, may be next visit and you can wash me, Lily said, yes, if you like, I'll do any thing for you.

So, there you go, my first session with Lily and it was pretty good, not spectacular but good and has potential to be better, I can just see Lily improve her skills and may be she will give me 5 Star services as well. would love to find out.

Cheers
    Great report bro AHLUNGOR so now I can chose cherry (as I seen her two times already) or now lily, may be double session 😍😍😍

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetits View Post
    Great report bro AHLUNGOR so now I can chose cherry (as I seen her two times already) or now lily, may be double session 😍😍😍
    I would see the two ladies for different things and needs :

For part 1, I think Cherry is better than Lily.

For HJ alone, Cherry has the magical hands and Lily is still learning .

For bodies, well, they are totally different - not repeating here again but it's all on my reviews. But with Cherry being younger, better English and taller and much longer legs, I think she would be the more popular one .

But for me personally, I click a lot more with Lily (what can I do when Lily told me I am the most handsome customer she ever has !) and she has the very girlie voice that I like and much closer girl friend feels, I would love to explore more extras with her and perhaps turning her into another Amy (I'm thinking about the shower room upstairs already ....... lol) ! And I will definitely have more lust and fun with Lily's body than that of Cherry's - she's too tall and legs too long if that even make sense........ haha

But a double could be interesting , I can just see that Cherry taking all the leads and taking care of my lower body and the main event while I was busy kissing, playing and sucking on Lily's firm tits !!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I would see the two ladies for different things and needs :

For part 1, I think Cherry is better than Lily.

For HJ alone, Cherry has the magical hands and Lily is still learning .

For bodies, well, they are totally different - not repeating here again but it's all on my reviews. But with Cherry being younger, better English and taller and much longer legs, I think she would be the more popular one .

But for me personally, I click a lot more with Lily (what can I do when Lily told me I am the most handsome customer she ever has !) and she has the very girlie voice that I like and much closer girl friend feels, I would love to explore more extras with her and perhaps turning her into another Amy (I'm thinking about the shower room upstairs already ....... lol) ! And I will definitely have more lust and fun with Lily's body than that of Cherry's - she's too tall and legs too long if that even make sense........ haha

But a double could be interesting , I can just see that Cherry taking all the leads and taking care of my lower body and the main event while I was busy kissing, playing and sucking on Lily's firm tits !!
    Lily's breasts are very firm from memory, and I think they are all natural. She is quite solid in body, arms, butt and boobs. Well, all the areas we like to squeeze and play with...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok AHLUNGOR thanks for the advice if I get a chance for double session i will post a AR

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Went to see Cherry last week but she has booking coming up. She told me Lily was free and I was going to walk. Cherry assure me that Lily has improved and is now easier on the money. I said ok, after all I am after a massage and at least she can do that.

Overall a average experience but better than first time. She in her late early 40s but not kept well. Tits still firm though. if I am after an MILF for massage in inner west, I would pick Lilian at Ashfield or Elin at Campsie rather than Liliy.

If she is a share on market, I've change the status from "sell at all cost" to "hold or sell". So go figure boys.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post

Only two good point about her, big tits and reasonablely good massage.

For me, and I guess for a lot of average RnT punters, that probably should be good enough !

Thanks for your very authoritative comments as always !

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Still learning the lingo around here, what is part 3?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Updated my comment above with an unexpected encounter. Nothing to write home about but the girl has improved her "price range".

Lily is actually a very popular girl with a few fellow Gold Members in another forum . Unfortunately I can't repost all those juicy stuff here and make lonely heart too jealous. Looks like he is the only person complaining about the cost of extras here !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Lily is actually a very popular girl with a few fellow Gold Members in another forum . Unfortunately I can't repost all those juicy stuff here and make lonely heart too jealous. Looks like he is the only person complaining about the cost of extras here !
    Not a few fellow Gold Members, to be specific two. You and Massageboy and two silver member talking about her. May I add that her age, her soso look and the price she asked was also mentioned.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with Lily and absolute love Cherry's services, yet facts is facts. Sure Lily will do well cos she is there all the time and she can keep customers that are not picky. Is she someone going to make Cherry's shop take off? No. Is she someone worth keeping and hence one space less for a new girl? No. is she a girl worth spending $130 in inner west area? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!

The problem with the way you write and reply is that you pick and quote partial stuff that people wrote to support your argument and distort the original opinion of the person you quoted. I am not the only one who is complaining about price and service. Such comment are easy to be seen all though out the forum.

May I remind you the damage you cause when you think you were standing up for Mimi . Think before you write my friend....

Not a few fellow Gold Members, to be specific two. You and Massageboy and two silver member talking about her. May I add that her age, her soso look and the price she asked was also mentioned.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with Lily and absolute love Cherry's services, yet facts is facts. Sure Lily will do well cos she is there all the time and she can keep customers that are not picky. Is she someone going to make Cherry's shop take off? No. Is she someone worth keeping and hence one space less for a new girl? No. is she a girl worth spending $130 in inner west area? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!

The problem with the way you write and reply is that you pick and quote partial stuff that people wrote to support your argument and distort the original opinion of the person you quoted. I am not the only one who is complaining about price and service. Such comment are easy to be seen all though out the forum.

May I remind you the damage you cause when you think you were standing up for Mimi . Think before you write my friend....
    Yeah right, let's just quote your whole post then.

So you don't like her and said she is not worth it and I like her and said have a go and we can just leave it at that. Best is to let other punters be the judge , absolutely no or absolutely yes ? Only time will tell.

Ps. And you missed mentioning about Sparksy too, he is even higher than Gold. So you like to leave out some facts too when it suits you.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ps. And you missed mentioning about Sparksy too, he is even higher than Gold. So you like to leave out some facts too when it suits you.
    Nope he never wrote on the "48 The Strand, Croydon, NSW......" thread. He did wrote about two other thread with girls name Lily.

Nope he never wrote on the "48 The Strand, Croydon, NSW......" thread. He did wrote about two other thread with girls name Lily.
    I suppose you don't have access to the Gold members section ? Its a great review !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I suppose you don't have access to the Gold members section ? Its a great review !
    Yeah, and I drive a Bugatti too you know...