Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: talkative MLs

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    it really depends, I like have a good chat but some of the ml just talk too private and makes me hard to answer.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by john0901 View Post
    some of the ml just talk too private and makes me hard to answer.
    I agree, sometimes they ask things which are just a little too personal, I just give a generic response.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Less talk, more action

Senior Member(無間使者)
    but some of the ml just talk too private and makes me hard to answer.
    Half the fun is making outrageous responses that cause them to laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by nomoney3 View Post
    Less talk, more action
    You can always give her a mouth full !!

Banned
    it really depends, I like have a good chat but some of the ml just talk too private and makes me hard to answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by mj00 View Post
    I agree, sometimes they ask things which are just a little too personal, I just give a generic response.
    And vice versa

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sometimes session gets better if you chat

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You want to break the ice and have a bit of connection with small talk but not so much that it is distracting.
    If you return, you want to have something to talk about on the next session

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    And vice versa
    What sort of questions might an ML find too personal? (I wonder if I've transgressed!)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    questions like...Do you have bf? yes then why work here? itis similar to what they asked you, are you married and why you are here?....it is understandable to both parties..not to ask and answer...OR... ask the ML do you like me? of course if you give big tips...

Banned
    I prefer talkative and happy /smiling MLs because I cannot tolerate dead silence in the room. If a ML can talk and provide a satisfying massage at the same time then this would be ideal. I always look out for girls who are personable in the room and easy to talk to. If a ML has negative personal traits such as being lazy, unfriendly, pretentious or just bossy then the session with her will not go well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yesterday just visited DOS (392 Sussex St)..it was about 6pm..all girls busy. Ushered to a room. Then Manager came in to do massage. She does not do part 2. so after 15 minutes, she asked another ML to do part 2. Lexi, her name. Taiwanese.. slim, petite, small and perky. So no chat, straight to NHJ. but she is great gal. you can feel her friendliness even without part 1 chat. Great job. Unfortunately the room and facilities are below par..Unsure to go again
    but now i little fancy Taiwanese ML.

Quote Originally Posted by ksteve_m28 View Post
    questions like...Do you have bf? yes then why work here? itis similar to what they asked you, are you married and why you are here?....it is understandable to both parties..not to ask and answer...OR... ask the ML do you like me? of course if you give big tips...
    I often ask the same question, but perhaps under a slightly different circumstances:

As I usually go for busty mls so if I am meeting her for the first time and this is at the beginning of part 2:

Case 2.1 if the ml is youngish: I would have her big tits in my hands, her hand/s jerking me off and I ask: do you have a boyfriend ? If yes, I'll say, your boyfriend is a very lucky man - then give her big tits a stronger squeeze. If she said no, I'll say, your future boyfriend will be a very lucky man ! And right now, I'm your 15 min boyfriend and I am very lucky !

Case 2.2 if the ml is a MILF: exactly the same as above, except replace all boyfriend with husband......... haha

And in most cases, the words would be: 男朋友 or 老公 ! as most of the mls I see are Chinese !

Just my two cents

Quote Originally Posted by ksteve_m28 View Post
    yesterday just visited DOS (392 Sussex St)..it was about 6pm..all girls busy. Ushered to a room. Then Manager came in to do massage. She does not do part 2. so after 15 minutes, she asked another ML to do part 2. Lexi, her name. Taiwanese.. slim, petite, small and perky. So no chat, straight to NHJ. but she is great gal. you can feel her friendliness even without part 1 chat. Great job. Unfortunately the room and facilities are below par..Unsure to go again
    but now i little fancy Taiwanese ML.
    Right, so you don't mind her bush down there?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    Much prefer a girl who talks. Although Fiona from Sussex is the only one I just let her hands do the talking…
    lol funny u say that .... shes like machine gun and fires multiple questions at u in one sentence like ur being interrogated, topic can be so random too.

but overall shes still good and fun, especially if u feel like sumthin different

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    You can always give her a mouth full !!
    I wish mate

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I find that if you have no language barriers with the ML, they tend to talk like your their BFF. But if you were after something legit to relax, you wouldn't be at a RNT anyway

Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty View Post
    I find that if you have no language barriers with the ML, they tend to talk like your their BFF. But if you were after something legit to relax, you wouldn't be at a RNT anyway
    There are a few RnT places where you can get a remedial massage as good as any legit shops! And with part II optional , it's a no brainer for complete relaxation and satisfactions !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    There are a few RnT places where you can get a remedial massage as good as any legit shops! And with part II optional , it's a no brainer for complete relaxation and satisfactions !
    I would love to know where to go for a good remedial massage with part 2 but in order for me to reduce the anticipation and relax for the massage, i would need to do the Tug before the Rub.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I like the conversation... I agree it detracts from the massage, but for me personally it just feels a lot nicer to receive an intimate service from someone if I feel like we have a bit of a connection, however shallow or trivial. Being physically stimulated until I come is something I can do perfectly well for myself. The appeal of adult massage for me is that... you're sharing a moment with another person. Of course it's a job for them, but I think if there's a friendly atmosphere in the room it can make the difference between it feeling like it's "just a job" and being a nice enough or even enjoyable job. I may just be kidding myself! But I think, of the massages I've enjoyed most and found most memorable, it's always been partly because I feel like I'm getting on well with the girl on a personal level.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast