Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First try Bella Massage, Elsa, all natural 34 DD Cups with remedial massage skills !

First try Bella Massage, Elsa, all natural 34 DD Cups with remedial massage skills !

Person's Name : Elsa

Establishment : Bella Massage

Date of Visit : August 2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : level 1, 812B George St, City, Sydney 0481-159-404

WeChat ID: Bella_Massage812

Hours of Business : Monday to Saturday, 10am – 10pm (last booking at 9pm),

Sunday - Closed

Rates : $65 for 60min, $55/45 min, $40/30 min

Age : roster said 20 yr old, looks very young, probably early 20's

Size/shape: size 8, very toned athletic body, 160cm, all natural Double D Cups !!

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian Chinese grew up in Taiwan so speaking with a typical soft and cute Taiwan style mandarins.

Services Provided : very competent firm part 1 massage, efficiently mixed with some TT and sensual touches from the 1st minute - a la Yuki style ! powdered body to body, hot towels, more powdered front B2B, lots of kisses, tongue to ears and hot air breathing to ears and neck, HJ and Spanish !! finished with more shoulder massage.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, excellent all round top massage lady, ticks most of the boxes and has a happy and smiling attitudes too.

My experiences:

Saw the roster of this new shop and Elsa the Malaysian girl with the F Cup was on the roster, couldn't get there fast enough. finally got a chance to book. Got there a bit early, this shop is located right at the end of all those 1st floor Thai and non Thai massage shop along George St towards Broadway. right next door to the backpacker travel shop, walk in and up the stairs, luckily it's on the 1st level so it only like half of the stairs going up to Silver Fox or 378. All you sinners should avoid looking straight up, just keep your eyes on the right hand side, a big MASSAGE sign next to the buzzer, pressed and a young lass came out to let me in.

Took me straight to the end room, and asked how long I like to stay, I said I have a booking with Elsa but I am early, is Elsa available now, yes she is, great ! can I use the bathroom, it's just outside.

It's a basic small toilet, no shower. walk back, have a quick glance of the shop and there are 4 rooms, and a small reception desk. I went back to end room, which is basically the first room from the George Street side, no one there so I stand at the door and wait. the reception lady came out from the 4th room, and I could see there are other girls inside so it must be like a staff room, so this shop only has 3 massage rooms and the walls don't go all the way to the ceiling, well, I will have to keep quiet then...................lol

The lady asked me how long I like to stay, I asked her are you Bella? no, I am Channel or Shantelle or something like that, and Bella has gone out for lunch, and will be back later, no problem, 45 min, that will be $55, do I pay you now, yes, please, so handed over the $55. she asked me to get undressed and said Elsa will be in shortly.

I took off my jacket and my shoes but rather wait to see this Elsa girl before I got naked, first time to this shop, just like to keep my opinions open a bit. within a minute, a young lady came into the room. OK, there is NO WOW ! but she is young, well proportioned and has a pretty face, medium length hair, short skirts and very nice legs. tick tick tick, but what about the F Cups ? OK, let see, she is not wear something too revealing, I can tell that she is busty but not showing any cleavage. Don't think they are F Cups, may be a big C or D, but overall, she will do me.

I pulled out a $50 note from my pants pocket and handed over to her and said this is your tips. She smiled back and set thank you then ask me if I speak Chinese, I replied in mandarins and she starts talking freely and said her English is not very good and glad that I speak mandarins, so I asked where are you from, I was born in Malaysia but grew up in Taiwan, I said Malaysia girls usually can speak Cantonese too, no I can't understand a little bit but in Taiwan all people speak mandarins. that's OK, mandarins it is.

I continued to get undressed and lay on the table, Elsa tried to put a towel over me and I said no need, she said can I use some oil, yes please, I then said the room is very warm, Elsa offered to turn on the little heater fan on the side but set the temperature to cool so it is just right and comfortable.

Elsa started her massage standing at the top of the table, she had some oil in her hands and she pushed from my neck, along my spine and all the way down to the top of my butt - a la Yuki's style - except Yuki at this point will give me a bit of rimming and Elsa didn't quite get there but promising !!

Whenever Elsa was on the side of the table, with my arms down on either side of the table, she would casually have my arm between her legs, her cool, soft and very smooth inner thighs! I almost turned into a bad boy and tried to caress her legs but I resisted ! May be not the first visit ! Damn it, sometimes it just don't pay off to be a gentleman!

So the massage begins, I can tell straight away that Elsa is properly trained and she told me she was trained in Taiwan where she used to work in some legit massage shops. I haven't had a proper massage for a long time as I have been doing only 30 min quickies, so today was a good change and I must say I really enjoyed Elsa's touches, especially when she pushed down along my spine hard but pulling back softly along the side of my ribs, exactly the way I like it. and more and more, she is brushing over my butt and top on my groins and between my legs, and intentionally trying to find my family jewels, making me twisting a bit of my bum................. haha.

This mixture of hard and soft massage went for about 15/20 min and I was enjoying it then Elsa stopped and have a pad on my butt and said I am going to get some hot towels. so part 1 must be finished.

She brought back two very hot towels and wiped down the oil. then she put some powders on my back and butt and then she started to undress !!

This is the moment I have been waiting for so I sat up to have a look, Elsa took her undies off first, then her black dress, then the matching orange colour bra off: OK, they ain't F Cups, but they are very nicely shaped probably D or Double D Cups. As I have powder on my back I didn't want to sit up so lay there and wait for Elsa come to me and do her things. there is two curved wall mirror tiles on the wall, I wish there are more, but the two tiles was barely enough to watch myself and the main body of Elsa on top of me and powder sliding, I must say I am not a fans of the powder stuff - much preferred oil but since there is no shower in the shop, the girls just can't down oily B2B to every customers all day. Powder is the only other options I guess.

Elsa did that for about 5 min and I was getting hard so uncomfortable to lay on my tummy so I asked to get up. have a drink of water then wave Elsa towards me - show time !!

I stood in front of the two mirror tiles and Elsa is in front of me, finally, Lungor the breasts inspector is running the show, I have my two hands cupping Elsa's two boobs, and asked her how big are they, she said F cups ! then added it's Taiwan sizes, here may be D Cups ? I said, yeap, Double D Cups probably, they are very very nice. Elsa said, not too small ? I said, you are bigger than most massage girls just to let you know.

I'm too fat Elsa said, I said no, you are curvy but no way you are fat, I then turn her side way and let her see her own flat tummy from the mirror, I said, see, no tummy ! you have a great body. you are a goddess for most men !! my butt is too big, no they are not, I know lots of girls are after the slim ass look, but they ended up having no ass, your ass is excellent, and I moved my hands down to her booty butt and give them a good squeeze. they are awesome, only matched by her awesome tits up the top.

Sorry, got to go, will finish this tomorrow.

Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Damn it... You beat me to her...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    damn was looking forward to read that Spanish finish

Banned
    Unit A Level 1, 812B George Street HAYMARKET
    Thank you Ahlungor for the nice AR.

Elsa told me that you are a very nice gentleman, but she also told me that you have a very bad back. Needs to take care and maybe regular treatments. Come back more often for Elsa's treatment.

xoxo Bella

Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    damn was looking forward to read that Spanish finish
    Before the Spanish finale there was the finger tips brushing and TT treatments throughout which was very unique with Elsa !

I later found out she only works one day a week at Bella's, other days she is a piano teacher!! That explains all those superb finger skills, if you like to have a young and busty girl Elsa playing piano on your butt..........

Go see the Piano Girl Elsa at Bella's

Cheers

Ps, got to wait until next week though, unless Bella can arrange Elsa to work more days !!

Ps.2, I also mentioned in another thread that Elsa is now in my current Top 5 Best Massage Lady in Sydney - imho only of course .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Before the Spanish finale there was the finger tips brushing and TT treatments throughout which was very unique with Elsa !

I later found out she only works one day a week at Bella's, other days she is a piano teacher!! That explains all those superb finger skills, if you like to have a young and busty girl Elsa playing piano on your butt..........

Go see the Piano Girl Elsa at Bella's

Cheers

Ps, got to wait until next week though, unless Bella can arrange Elsa to work more days !!

Ps.2, I also mentioned in another thread that Elsa is now in my current Top 5 Best Massage Lady in Sydney - imho only of course .
    Thank you Ahlungor for your suggestions.

We are in negotiation with Elsa for another day at our shop. Most likely to be taking another shift in the earlier part of the week. Please keep a look out for our roster.

After you left, Elsa was doing her good work on a few more customers!!

xoxo Bella

Quote Originally Posted by bella812 View Post
    Thank you Ahlungor for the nice AR.

Elsa told me that you are a very nice gentleman, but she also told me that you have a very bad back. Needs to take care and maybe regular treatments. Come back more often for Elsa's treatment.

xoxo Bella
    You are most welcome Bella, the pleasure is all mine ! BTW, that's only half a review , I have to find time to finish it, got to do some works first, all those damn month end reports stuff.

Where did you find her? Elsa has no idea how great her body is!! But she certainly knows how to use them though !

It's a pity I missed you yesterday, so the Bella mystery continues -

Cheers

Banned
    You are most welcome Bella, the pleasure is all mine ! BTW, that's only half a review , I have to find time to finish it, got to do some works first, all those damn month end reports stuff.

Where did you find her? Elsa has no idea how great her body is!! But she certainly knows how to use them though !

It's a pity I missed you yesterday, so the Bella mystery continues -

Cheers
    We spent alot of time looking for the right masseurs for our shop!!

If I told you that we found her at one of those piano lesson roadshows in Westfields, would you believe it?

We will meet someday, just come to the shop more often to increase your chance of meeting up. I want to see how this gentleman whom Elsa was still raving about at the end of her shift looks like too!

xoxo Bella

We spent alot of time looking for the right masseurs for our shop!!

If I told you that we found her at one of those piano lesson roadshows in Westfields, would you believe it?

We will meet someday, just come to the shop more often to increase your chance of meeting up. I want to see how this gentleman whom Elsa was still raving about at the end of her shift looks like too!

xoxo Bella
    Please tell us more back stories of the ML! its interesting and stand out from other shops.

Elsa, certified all natural, perky, full Double D Cups !!

Highly recommended!
    I am very impressed with Bella, she is not only on the ball very quickly but the attention to details is amazing !

I'm only talking about Elsa and her Cup size. Which is only a small matter (no punt intended........ lol) but it's always from the little things you can feel the shop's attitude towards customer services.

Elsa was previously listed on the roster as F Cup, which is the right size in Japanese and Taiwanese measurements but a Double D Cup in our part of the world.

As soon as I posted that here, Bella picked that up and changed their roster descriptions not only for the Thursday but also on the weekly advance roster as well as some of the older posts.

Well done sister, I'm very impressed .

Cheers

Banned
    I am very impressed with Bella, she is not only on the ball very quickly but the attention to details is amazing !

I'm only talking about Elsa and her Cup size. Which is only a small matter (no punt intended........ lol) but it's always from the little things you can feel the shop's attitude towards customer services.

Elsa was previously listed on the roster as F Cup, which is the right size in Japanese and Taiwanese measurements but a Double D Cup in our part of the world.

As soon as I posted that here, Bella picked that up and changed their roster descriptions not only for the Thursday but also on the weekly advance roster as well as some of the older posts.

Well done sister, I'm very impressed .

Cheers

Hi Ahlungor,

Thank you for your praise. The industry is very competitive and we try to be as accurate as possible in our descriptions. It is not our intention to deceive/mislead customers. We want to have longevity for our brand.

Come visit us again sometime.

xoxo Bella

OK, time to continue my review on Elsa, where was I ??

@@@@@@

Elsa has a big tattoo on the side of her thighs, I'm not a fans of tatts, but where it is located doesn't bother me as it doesn't cover any of her good body parts.

Now, play time for those Double D Cups, may be because Elsa was born in Malaysian, her aerosols ? and nipples are bigger and in darker colours than say a Chinese girl or Korean girl. But they feel so good in my hands. my hand certainly is not big enough to cup one whole breasts here. they are firm and full and probably the perfect size for Elsa's body shape, I would love to see her all dress up in a revealing evening gown showing off that deep cleavage - no bra - of course, she probably does even a bra support for another 10 years !

my hands also move down south to have a light brush over Elsa's delta area, it's an upside down well trimmed and manicured map of Tassie. I always like girls with some hair, fully shaven is never my thing, but this is strictly personal taste of course. while Elsa is facing the mirror, I couldn't help myself but gently rubbed my upright rock hard cock on to that very booty butt crack. Elsa doesn't mind that at all and rubbed my cock right back and we were just pushing each other back down there, it's fun and you can tell that Elsa is not afraid to use her body parts to stand her ground. An idea quickly flash across my mind, should I Spanish her or should I Italian - but that idea was crushed instantly, who you kidding ? got to enjoy those Double D today !!

Have a peek at the clock, my 45 is getting close, so I lay back down on the table and Elsa came over me and try to put some more powder, I don't like powder on my front especially knowing full well there will be plenty of oil and cum messing around and it will be very hard to clean if mixed with powder as well, so I said use the oil now.

So my oiled up cock meeting with Elsa's hands and she has very soft and delicate hands - with all those piano training I thought to myself, now give me your DD Major baby !!

In fact it was Elsa who took the initiative and placed my cock between her tits and with one hand hold the base, she is creating a little oily battle between little Lungor and Elsa's big big balls, of course there could be only two winners eventually, but until then, lil Lungor is not going to die wondering, it's a fight to the dead or last man standing (considering there is only one MAN in this room...................lol)

Elsa positioned her in the middle of table and split her legs either side of the table, my legs wide spread and rested on her thighs, she lean forward a little and enclosed by cock inside her valley of sins. this was great and Elsa used her hands to hold her tits together and I was having a Spanish balls !!

But this is where the difference between a firm DD Cups vs a softer E, F or G Cups, no going to explain that here as it will be disrespectful to Elsa but I know a much better position anyway. So I pounded her 34 DD for a bit and then asked her to get back up on the table, come between my legs and rested her upper body on me, this way, those DD Cups are hanging down from her chest and creating a much deeper valley for me and this time, lil Lungor was ALL IN and in heavenly balls it was !!

I guess the main difference is that in this position, I have to use my hands to hold those tits, and I have total control in whole they covered me and hold tight together and how my cock is sliding in and out. I can go on and on for this Spanish 101 but all good thing much cum to an end and in this position and rate of pumping, I honestly couldn't hold on for too long. So I shoot out a good load, all landed on my own chest by the way, which is good, less mess on Elsa. After I shot my first load, I said thank you, Elsa look down and said, oh you cum ? yes I did and very happy, now Elsa put her right hand on my still pretty hard cock and gave me some more jerking and said - cum some more !!

I did, but not too much, and Elsa sensed that I have no more to give so she slowed right down and just used her breasts to give me some more after cum tits massage. That's what RnT is all about !!

Elsa got up, have a quick clean on herself first then took good care of me. I asked for more hot towel as I want to rub down the powder on my back.

When I was getting dressed I found out that Elsa only works one day at Bella's and other days she is teaching piano ! what a talented young lady. I have a different musical in mind but that will be too rude....................

On my way out, saw another lady at the reception desk, asked if she is Bella, no, her name is Coco and she is from Hong Kong, too much clothes on her, can't tell. Gave Elsa a big hug and promised I'll be back as I have a final squeeze on her butt. we kissed again and I walked down the stairs and out to the cold on George st a slightly lighter but a lot more happier man.

Elsa should now make my Top 5 best massage lady, IMHO only of course.

Cheers

Banned
    Damn it sounds nice

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    But this is where the difference between a firm DD Cups vs a softer E, F or G Cups, no going to explain that here as it will be disrespectful to Elsa but I know a much better position anyway. So I pounded her 34 DD for a bit and then asked her to get back up on the table, come between my legs and rested her upper body on me, this way, those DD Cups are hanging down from her chest and creating a much deeper valley for me and this time, lil Lungor was ALL IN and in heavenly balls it was !!

I guess the main difference is that in this position, I have to use my hands to hold those tits, and I have total control in whole they covered me and hold tight together and how my cock is sliding in and out. I can go on and on for this Spanish 101
    Now you need to share us a GIF to explain this position!!

Banned
    OK, time to continue my review on Elsa, where was I ??

@@@@@@

Elsa has a big tattoo on the side of her thighs, I'm not a fans of tatts, but where it is located doesn't bother me as it doesn't cover any of her good body parts.

Now, play time for those Double D Cups, may be because Elsa was born in Malaysian, her aerosols ? and nipples are bigger and in darker colours than say a Chinese girl or Korean girl. But they feel so good in my hands. my hand certainly is not big enough to cup one whole breasts here. they are firm and full and probably the perfect size for Elsa's body shape, I would love to see her all dress up in a revealing evening gown showing off that deep cleavage - no bra - of course, she probably does even a bra support for another 10 years !

my hands also move down south to have a light brush over Elsa's delta area, it's an upside down well trimmed and manicured map of Tassie. I always like girls with some hair, fully shaven is never my thing, but this is strictly personal taste of course. while Elsa is facing the mirror, I couldn't help myself but gently rubbed my upright rock hard cock on to that very booty butt crack. Elsa doesn't mind that at all and rubbed my cock right back and we were just pushing each other back down there, it's fun and you can tell that Elsa is not afraid to use her body parts to stand her ground. An idea quickly flash across my mind, should I Spanish her or should I Italian - but that idea was crushed instantly, who you kidding ? got to enjoy those Double D today !!

Have a peek at the clock, my 45 is getting close, so I lay back down on the table and Elsa came over me and try to put some more powder, I don't like powder on my front especially knowing full well there will be plenty of oil and cum messing around and it will be very hard to clean if mixed with powder as well, so I said use the oil now.

So my oiled up cock meeting with Elsa's hands and she has very soft and delicate hands - with all those piano training I thought to myself, now give me your DD Major baby !!

In fact it was Elsa who took the initiative and placed my cock between her tits and with one hand hold the base, she is creating a little oily battle between little Lungor and Elsa's big big balls, of course there could be only two winners eventually, but until then, lil Lungor is not going to die wondering, it's a fight to the dead or last man standing (considering there is only one MAN in this room...................lol)

Elsa positioned her in the middle of table and split her legs either side of the table, my legs wide spread and rested on her thighs, she lean forward a little and enclosed by cock inside her valley of sins. this was great and Elsa used her hands to hold her tits together and I was having a Spanish balls !!

I guess the main difference is that in this position, I have to use my hands to hold those tits, and I have total control in whole they covered me and hold tight together and how my cock is sliding in and out. I can go on and on for this Spanish 101 but all good thing much cum to an end and in this position and rate of pumping, I honestly couldn't hold on for too long. So I shoot out a good load, all landed on my own chest by the way, which is good, less mess on Elsa. After I shot my first load, I said thank you, Elsa look down and said, oh you cum ? yes I did and very happy, now Elsa put her right hand on my still pretty hard cock and gave me some more jerking and said - cum some more !!

I did, but not too much, and Elsa sensed that I have no more to give so she slowed right down and just used her breasts to give me some more after cum tits massage. That's what RnT is all about !!

Elsa got up, have a quick clean on herself first then took good care of me. I asked for more hot towel as I want to rub down the powder on my back.

When I was getting dressed I found out that Elsa only works one day at Bella's and other days she is teaching piano ! what a talented young lady. I have a different musical in mind but that will be too rude....................

On my way out, saw another lady at the reception desk, asked if she is Bella, no, her name is Coco and she is from Hong Kong, too much clothes on her, can't tell. Gave Elsa a big hug and promised I'll be back as I have a final squeeze on her butt. we kissed again and I walked down the stairs and out to the cold on George st a slightly lighter but a lot more happier man.

Elsa should now make my Top 5 best massage lady, IMHO only of course.

Cheers

Hi Ahlungor,

I am glad that Elsa met your expectations. She is going to have 2 shifts from this coming week onward. This week she will be pulling shifts on Thursday and Friday. Also available is Mika, who is very similar to Elsa in terms of skils. Mika is going to be on this week on Wednesday and Saturday.

So do remember, starting from mid-week, we have two highly skilled massage masters to soothe out those tired bodies out there.

On Tuesday, we have Chanel and Erina on the same shift. They are not related at all BUT they look like sisters! One is from Taiwan and the other is from Japan. You have to see it yourselves to believe it. Might be the closest thing to having a set of twins massaging you.

Have a good Father's Day to all! After all the celebrations and good food, come in to see our masseurs from tomorrow for an explosive start to the week.

xoxo Bella
    Last edited by bella812; 03-09-2017 at 01:26 PM.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing, will visit soon

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Awesome stuff Ahlungor.

Might give it a go. Still trying to find someone to fill the hole Lucia left.

Bella

please tell us more about Anna on Tuesday, another Taiwanese girl with F Cups ? New girl ?

For real ?

Banned
    Bella

please tell us more about Anna on Tuesday, another Taiwanese girl with F Cups ? New girl ?

For real ?
    Hi Ahlungor,

Anna is most likely to be an authentic F cup by Aussie standard. BUT we hope to get it verified by an expert like yourself. But definitely very big though...

xoxo Bella

Hi Ahlungor,

Anna is most likely to be an authentic F cup by Aussie standard. BUT we hope to get it verified by an expert like yourself. But definitely very big though...

xoxo Bella
    Sorry Bella

I can't come this week and will be out of action for the next couple , may be another Breasts lover brother can take one for the team and check her out this time ??

Just have a peek yourself when she gets change sister, surely you can tell if they are real or not ......... haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast