Thread: Young Lumi, bubbly cutie pie Malaysian girl with delicious C Cups !

Young Lumi, bubbly cutie pie Malaysian girl with delicious C Cups !

Too lazy to write a full review on Lumi but I suppose it's part of my duties in this forum to certify all the busty ladies after my sessions:

So just very quickly:

Lumi, very young cutie pie from Malaysia , girl next door look, pleasant but not a looker (not when she was in the presence of an elegant and classy manasan and the currently most stunning ML in Ivy!) more like a country girl in the raw rather than a big city (KL) pop lass! Smooth soft skin and very curvaceous body, big bouncy booty - which almost swing me toward Italian instead - so if you are after slim girls , she is not for you !

Massage was competent without being skilful but a very quick learner - gee, this is getting loooong, I might as well write a full AR........ lol

And, finally, those are not D Cups, medium round C's I'll say and they are more than a hand full when Lumi was on top of me and I have put both hands cupping them ! But you simply can't beat natural young firm tits like Lumi's.

First booking of the day, eat/suck thy tits away !!! And it's a pleasure to see your ML laughing and giggling when you are having a mouth full feeding on her breasts !

Spanish was fun, not big or soft enough to completely covered lil Ah but did the job enthusiastically and I enjoyed that !

Cheers

Ps. Just a bit more Intel on the part 1. It was firm and relaxing and Lumi gave me some hard strokes along the spine and that's a la Yuki style. And I could see that she was trying very hard to do a good job. So I show her how to do the pressing down with her knees and to her credit she realised that it will be better if no oil was involved and she placed the towel on and climb on top of the towel and did a very good job. So she is definitely willing to please and a good learner .

Lumi is serving today too !

A nice little trooper willing to please !

And her youngful fresh and firm C Spanish won’t let you down !

Lumi, Malaysian cutie serving today !

Banned
    Unit A Level 1, 812B George Street HAYMARKET
    Yes! Lumi is our little quiet achiever in the shop with a lot of fans!

Bella