Thread: Peach - ripe for picking and fresh off the boat

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Peach - ripe for picking and fresh off the boat

Popped into 244 Oxford St Paddington today as Shane said that they had a couple of new arrivals from China. Saw the line up and chose Peach.

Peach would be in her late 20's, slim, nice body, natural C cup breasts, trimmed pussy, pretty face and long black hair.

Here is a photo.

I like the soapy waterbed treatment so I paid for one hour VIP treatment and went to the room. Peach is a real newbie and did not know where to find the towels so I took her to the towel room as I have been there many times before. After we did the water treatment I had to go back there as she had only brought one towel for us. It is a bit concerning when I know my way around a brothel better than the girls that work there.....I obviously spend too much time in the shops.

The waterbed treatment is great. I have done it a few times now. You lie down, the girl washes you and her all over and then soaps you both up and rubs her body all over you and body slides you. It feels awesome and Peach has nice tits which she used a lot for the massage and body slide. She even put a finger up my bum as she washed it...cheeky thing. After the wash she rinses me off and then to finish she gives me a nice bbbj on the wet mattress.

We dry off ( with the towels that I have collected for us ) and onto the bed. Peach seems to have a set routine which started off with me lying down and her giving me a back massage and rubbing her breasts all over me which was good. She turns me over and does the same to my front and finishes the routine by taking my erect cock into her mouth and giving me bbbj. I am enjoying her attentive service and I have not had to do any work myself, just lie back and enjoy.

She reaches for a dom and puts its on and then straight into cowgirl. To be honest I normally like to run the show with a WL but she had a pleasant nature and rather than disrupt her flow I let her get on with it.

Peach has a good tight pussy and was a very snug fit for me. I liked fucking her tightness and I could feel her strong pussy muscles working overtime as we fucked. I finished the session with me blowing into the dom in mish.

Peach is a new girl, fresh from China. She seems to have had some experience in the industry over there as she has a routine which she follows. She has a good body, nice natural tits and is a pleasant, friendly girl and I enjoyed her service. She treats her customers well and has a good attitude.

Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Bc
    Thanks for the review she sounds like a Peach( love when I do the puns)
    Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    ...fresh off the boat ...lol! why not bring back the white australia policy.. Let's try to be more respectful of these girls please.

Peach is here today

Shop Owner
    Peach and Misaki are very sweet together
    https://auxxxreviews.com/axrpix/244_4.mp4
    Bliss Massage
    Where all your desires cum true
    244 Oxford Street
    Paddington
    WeChat: city girls in &out
    WeChat A0450754244
    244paddington.com.au
    http://244paddington.com.au/roster-2/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Everdure View Post
    ...fresh off the boat ...lol! why not bring back the white australia policy.. Let's try to be more respectful of these girls please.
    Who are you? Rob Di Natales lover?

Peach is here today come and enjoy

Peach is ripe for the fucking

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    Who are you? Rob Di Natales lover?
    What is it to you if I am his lover or not??

Peach is very juicy inside

Peach here today

TS Eliot wrote a poem about Peach I best check that