Thread: New girl Linda natural perky D, part 1👍part 2👍 Spanish 🍾

New girl Linda natural perky D, part 1👍part 2👍 Spanish 🍾

I can’t book Cherry today as she is leaving early and have given up hope on any punt today.

But it was a hell of a shit house at work today , so many problems caused by the staff and I have to fix up and rectify . In the end I have to leave a bit early and get a stress release .

Rushed to QVB hoping to see anyone ! Well, for a simple 20 min HJ, I think anyone at QVB would probably do a good job for me.

Both Vicky and Nicole were busy and so was Emily , there was a skinny new girl whom I don’t know but if no one else free, I guess she will have to do. Then she asked the magical question : you are friend of Nicole ? Wait a minute. She went into 1A and some how brought Nicole out from a room to see me.

Nicole in her usual sexy short black number with no bra is just so yummy, so I took her hand and said let’s go, Nicole pulls back and said, I can’t see you big brother, I’m in the middle of a job. But I have someone new for you :

Nicole lead me back to room 3 in 1B and then magically she came back with a new girl Linda!

Linda only arrived a couple of months ago and just started this week, she is size 6, late 20, wearing a sexy short dancing girl number and no bra, I can see most of her tits and they are substantial so from no luck I am now can’t believe my luck.

I handed over the massage fees and the $50 tip and before Nicole went back to serve that lucky guy, she stressed to Linda that I am her big brother and best customer and must look after me and so on.........

To cut the long story short, Linda was naked right from the start, natural perky D Cups, nothing more need to be said ! Her medium long hair is big and curly and Linda definitely can massage ! She uses her knees on my butt and back and that feelings of sore and painful are just a awesome !

A quick standard TT before turn over and I have to get up and do my play the tits before the mirror thing and time was running out.

The original plan was just get a 20 min HJ from who ever free, massage was never in the picture but since Linda was doing a good part 1 job, I have to let her do her things on me back, so part 2 time just have to be shortened .

And Linda has good hands too but as I tested her hj skills , I always know how this will end, so with time was up and time to cum, I asked for more oil and get Linda to climb on top ,

Those soft and perky D’s are just perfect for Spanish and as usual, I told Linda not to look down and got her big hairs to her back before I gave her the full on titty banging and one last friendly advise to look up before a couple of largish drops of cums were shot out and landed on my chest . Linda : 你射好多好遠呵!sister , you ain’t see nothing yet but I’m not here to score points, I’m happy now abc pleased to meet you.

I think Linda will make a very good alternative for me at QVB outside of Cherry.

She is new and willing to please and I just have this feelings that if you treat her well. She could be anything .

Still debating inside my heart 💓 if she would now make my top 10 ??

Very close ! May be one more shot before I make the call ?........... haha

Person's Name : Linda (new girl)

Date of Visit : March 2018

Address/phone: 1B, 139 York Street, 0424 550 748

Hours of Business: 10 am till 8pm

Rates : $40 for 30 mins + $50 tips

Size/shape : 1.58 petite but curvaceous body, all natural soft and perky 35 D Cups !

Nationality or Ethnicity: middle China

Services Provided: surprisingly good firm massage, surprisingly great natural soft tits, surprisingly very willing to please and great Spanish to completion, Linda works Wed and Fri

My experiences:

I can’t book Cherry today as she is leaving early and have given up hope on any punt today.

But it was a hell of a shit house at work today , so many problems caused by the staff and I have to fix up and rectify . In the end I have to leave a bit early and get a stress release .

Rushed to QVB hoping to see anyone ! Well, for a simple 20 min HJ, I think anyone at QVB would probably do a good job for me.

Both Vicky and Nicole were busy and so was Emily , there was a skinny new girl whom I don’t know but if no one else free, I guess she will have to do. Then she asked the magical question : you are friend of Nicole ? Wait a minute. She went into 1A and some how brought Nicole out from a room to see me.

Nicole in her usual sexy short black number with no bra is just so yummy, so I took her hand and said let’s go, Nicole pulls back and said, I can’t see you big brother, I’m in the middle of a job. But I have someone new for you :

Nicole lead me back to room 3 in 1B and then magically she came back with a new girl Linda!

Linda only arrived a couple of months ago and just started this week, she is size 6, late 20, wearing a sexy short dancing girl number and no bra, I can see most of her tits and they are substantial so from no luck I am now can’t believe my luck.

I handed over the massage fees and the $50 tip and before Nicole went back to serve that lucky guy, she stressed to Linda that I am her big brother and best customer and must look after me and so on.........

To cut the long story short, Linda was naked right from the start, natural perky D Cups, nothing more need to be said ! Her medium long hair is big and curly and Linda definitely can massage ! She uses her knees on my butt and back and that feelings of sore and painful are just a awesome !

A quick standard TT before turn over and I have to get up and do my play the tits before the mirror thing and time was running out.

The original plan was just get a 20 min HJ from who ever free, massage was never in the picture but since Linda was doing a good part 1 job, I have to let her do her things on me back, so part 2 time just have to be shortened .

And Linda has good hands too but as I tested her hj skills , I always know how this will end, so with time was up and time to cum, I asked for more oil and get Linda to climb on top ,

Those soft and perky D’s are just perfect for Spanish and as usual, I told Linda not to look down and got her big hairs to her back before I gave her the full on titty banging and one last friendly advise to look up before a couple of largish drops of cums were shot out and landed on my chest . Linda : 你射好多好遠呵!sister , you ain’t see nothing yet but I’m not here to score points, I’m happy now and very pleased to meet you.

I think Linda will make a very good alternative for me at QVB outside of Cherry.

BTW, For anyone of you who knew my old time favourite Coco/Stanmore/Burwood, Linda sort of gives me a bit of a Coco feels (may be it's her sexy outfit - tiny tie up up with no bra with swing big tits inside - that was sort of a Coco seductive look where I have to strip her naked and play with those big boobs ASAP). But I'm not saying Linda is close to Coco's skills and services for both part 1 and 2, but just the feels and in the absence of the absolute master, anyone close enough will be good enough, no ?

Anyway, Linda is new and willing to please and I just have this feelings that if you treat her well. She could be anything .

Still debating inside my heart �� if she would now make my top 10 ??

Very close ! May be one more shot before I make the call ?........... haha

Ps. Linda works Wed and Fri

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice bro, she white skin or more tanned?
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by jimbobjr View Post
    Nice bro, she white skin or more tanned?
    cheers
    More on the white skin side, but she does have a few tatts on her body and I was joking with her that she must be a bad girl.

But Linda said it’s now very trendy in China for young people to have tattoos and she assured me that she is a good girl ......... haha

但是如果你喜歡壞女孩的話!我想 Linda 其實也可以很壞很好玩的呵!她有個外號叫做小南京!

Linda is serving today!

要不要試試南京時尚壞女孩?還有大大的天然 D 杯!

Just finished my pre Xmas final punt!

Very happy!

Precious year this time I would have gone to the office party, then leave early. This year I did the other way, told the colleagues that I’ll be late , had my quickie then go to the party - much better and now I’m totally relaxed and can really enjoy !

May not have time to post a review: but that’s Linda at QVB , all natural DD Cups and she gave me a 25 min pampering facing up then an awesome Spanish to complete!

Ps. The most sexy mamasan in Sydney RnT whom you can actually have, Nicole is at her most sensual best today: wearing a loose flowery dark silky blouse with freely swinging tits inside, I can’t help but have a grab and feel, Yeap, a hand full of the C Cups, no bra and just the nipple patch - you have to see to appreciate how hot she is !!

In what must be my final punt of the year, I found myself once again deep inside Linda’s all natural Double D Cups cleavage two weeks in a row.

Was actually trying to see my no 1 girl Cherry 🍒 but the roster said only 3 Girls on this morning and no Cherry 🍒, so didn’t book and just walk in after work, happy to see Linda again .

Will post full review when have time !

Person's Name : Linda

Date of Visit : twice in December including my last punt of 2018

Size/shape : 1.58 petite but curvaceous body, all natural soft and perky 35 D Cups !

Services Provided: surprisingly good firm massage, surprisingly great natural soft tits, surprisingly very willing to please and great Spanish to completion

My experiences:

Linda was my last punt of the year in 2018, and I just realised that I also saw her the week before - for one my usual last minute quickie and as a result didn't end up doing a review on her. But last punt of the year definitely deserve a write up:

And it was a bit of a mixed up as when I was checking the shop roster on Friday morning there was no Cherry, thought my no. 1 girl was taking a day off so wasn't planning to have a punt and then late in the afternoon had a chance to leave work a bit early so got on the train and head to QVB to see if anyone was free to give me a quick handy?

Vicky let me in and I told her I have no booking, anyone free, she said Linda is free, and as I follw Vicky over to 1A where Linda is, I heard a similar voice calling me and it was Cherry, and she is working ! busy at the time obviously as she was just walking into her next session, well, if I would have known she's working I would have booked. there is always next year I suppose.

Linda on the other hand was very happy to see me again, I actually ran into Linda all the times on Friday as she works with Cherry and Rachel but those two other ladies seem to be always ahead of Linda in get my selections, so today is a good leveller !

Linda always dressed for the occasion, as a sexy massage girl in a tight short dress and the deep V opening in front showing off her ample white cleavage !!

handed over the massage fees and tips and as I was undressing, Linda joins me to undress herself. This is what RnT is all about man !! both yourself and your ML got naked right from the beginning. one thing I don't like about 1A is that their walls don't go up to the ceiling but on this occasion I was OK with it as Linda and I were the only people in 1A, all the other WLs were working over in 1B.

A/C is running cool and as the two hot bodies embraced, Linda gave me a few kisses and asked, how come you come to see me again ? (as I also saw her last week), I turned Linda around so that my hands are now cupping her beautiful D Cups:

I said, I miss them, so I come to play some more.
    Thanks big brother, you can play them anyway you like !!

and I certainly DID !!

Another thing I don't like about 1A is the lack of mirror !! without the visual stimulations I only play the boobs for 5 min then lay down and told Linda to start her thing. Linda has got good soft hands, especially when she is now playing with a very hard thing of mine !

More oil was added and pressure and sensation was building, as I don't actually have a full 30 min until I had to catch my train, so I asked for more oil and then signal Linda to join me on the table for the Spanish play. Linda's tits is a lot firmer than Cherry's (Cherry can completely engulf me inside her deep cleavage but I kept slipping out from Linda's D's if I don't hold it IN !) , that's part of the fun in tits fucking and these Spanish lesson do need learning and lots and lots of practising !!

And the end results today was 3 shoots and chest landing on myself !!

A quick clean up and I figure that I could probably have 3 more minutes so ask for a quick shoulder massage from Linda as I sat sideway on the table. times up and Linda gave me one more bear hug from behind with her big bare breasts before she got dressed. Very happy !!

:thumbsup:

Banned
    Lovely Linda is working today 💋

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Person's Name : Linda

Date of Visit : twice in December including my last punt of 2018

Services Provided: surprisingly good firm massage, surprisingly great natural soft tits, surprisingly very willing to please and great Spanish to completion

My experiences:

Linda was my last punt of the year in 2018, and I just realised that I also saw her the week before - for one my usual last minute quickie and as a result didn't end up doing a review on her. But last punt of the year definitely deserve a write up:

And it was a bit of a mixed up as when I was checking the shop roster on Friday morning there was no Cherry, thought my no. 1 girl was taking a day off so wasn't planning to have a punt and then late in the afternoon had a chance to leave work a bit early so got on the train and head to QVB to see if anyone was free to give me a quick handy?

Vicky let me in and I told her I have no booking, anyone free, she said Linda is free, and as I follw Vicky over to 1A where Linda is, I heard a similar voice calling me and it was Cherry, and she is working ! busy at the time obviously as she was just walking into her next session, well, if I would have known she's working I would have booked. there is always next year I suppose.

Linda on the other hand was very happy to see me again, I actually ran into Linda all the times on Friday as she works with Cherry and Rachel but those two other ladies seem to be always ahead of Linda in get my selections, so today is a good leveller !

Linda always dressed for the occasion, as a sexy massage girl in a tight short dress and the deep V opening in front showing off her ample white cleavage !!

handed over the massage fees and tips and as I was undressing, Linda joins me to undress herself. This is what RnT is all about man !! both yourself and your ML got naked right from the beginning. one thing I don't like about 1A is that their walls don't go up to the ceiling but on this occasion I was OK with it as Linda and I were the only people in 1A, all the other WLs were working over in 1B.

A/C is running cool and as the two hot bodies embraced, Linda gave me a few kisses and asked, how come you come to see me again ? (as I also saw her last week), I turned Linda around so that my hands are now cupping her beautiful D Cups:

I said, I miss them, so I come to play some more.
    Thanks big brother, you can play them anyway you like !!

and I certainly DID !!

Another thing I don't like about 1A is the lack of mirror !! without the visual stimulations I only play the boobs for 5 min then lay down and told Linda to start her thing. Linda has got good soft hands, especially when she is now playing with a very hard thing of mine !

More oil was added and pressure and sensation was building, as I don't actually have a full 30 min until I had to catch my train, so I asked for more oil and then signal Linda to join me on the table for the Spanish play. Linda's tits is a lot firmer than Cherry's (Cherry can completely engulf me inside her deep cleavage but I kept slipping out from Linda's D's if I don't hold it IN !) , that's part of the fun in tits fucking and these Spanish lesson do need learning and lots and lots of practising !!

And the end results today was 3 shoots and chest landing on myself !!

A quick clean up and I figure that I could probably have 3 more minutes so ask for a quick shoulder massage from Linda as I sat sideway on the table. times up and Linda gave me one more bear hug from behind with her big bare breasts before she got dressed. Very happy !!

:thumbsup:

Banned
    Friday roster :

6. 💋重點推介,越南女神 miss Saigon ! Lilian, beautiful young Vietnamese girl, tall slim C Cups lovely long hair to waist, worked in the US, excellent feedback from customers yesterday, must see ! Best looking girl at QVB 💋

1: Cherry : 25: yrs Chinese . . Size 6 DDcups busty Sexy super attractive and stylish city girl . Super massage experience and services. And best connection . Really natural attractive Asian babe.

2. Rachel, DD Cups, Spanish Queen, great service, connection very playful, Wild and exotic , most popular , so yummy💋

3. Linda, D Cup , experiences and good service, willing to please, Nanjing bad girl wants to party.

4. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan, good connections and knows mans bodies.

5. Vicky : sexy mature . DD cups . Super hot sexy , experience and unlimited service .

Double Fun with Nicole , special $100/30 min all inclusive, must try 💋💋