Thread: It’s been a few years since I visited 316 Central, Kate, Thai, a cup, BEST ASS !!

It’s been a few years since I visited 316 Central, Kate, Thai, a cup, BEST ASS !!

Girls name: Kate

Shop: 316 Central Massage, also works at 650 George St Bamboo massage same name hence the prefix.

Address: 316 Elizabeth St Central

Phone: 0449-593-863

Date: May Day

Rate: $40/30 min, $50 tips

Body: 25 yr old, beautiful young Thai girl, small a Cups but awesome butt off that tiny waist. She is one hot babe, hot enough for me to look beyond the a’s. Size 4, quite tall actual, lovely long hair but once again, such a beautiful face !!

Services : soft massage, some b2b, HJ, ass slides, HJ finishes

Experience:

Was at a work function in Crown St, always planned to duck out early to have a quickie somewhere.

Got down to Riley St and saw an Open sign, wasn’t sure which shop was it, walked in anyway and turned out to be 385! FS it is then, but let’s meet the girls , the young papasan said 4 girls available so go into the lounge room and wait.

Price list on the table, early bird special : $110 for 30 min before 7pm: CBJ and CFS, that will do me. They have gold and premium services too like Bbbj etc. but that I leave to all you FS punters. I just want to fuck some busty girl this time.

So 4 girls came for the intro one at a time , no busty girl at all, all very skinny, probably suit other brothers but not me. No point staying, papasan came back , I said they all so skinny, no busty girl ? Sorry not tonight, ok see you next time.

Walk back out, heading to Forveaux, thinking about 316 with a sense of adventure and some great memories about Rebecca, Emma and Co. I hope someone is free.

Get to the familiar old dent, the bus stop was packed. Walked straight up the stairs, the stairways seemed to be a lot brighter than before, the mezzanine level has a new look too. Finally reached the top of the stairs and the reception desk is right there. A receptionist look up and said: you want a massage?

I said, anyone free?

Yes,

She then yell behind her - that area used to be the waiting area is now another room. I can see someone laying there. When the mamasan yelled: Kate, come meet the customer.

A girl got up, look at me and said hi, it was so far away, I can’t see her face clearly and certainly no idea of her body. Thinking thinking, well, I’m here now, surely it can’t be as bad as that Thai shop up in the Cross, this shop surely is the sure thing, right?

While I was hesitated , the mamasan said, only two girls today, tomorrow we have three girls- so looks like she is working too, but her would be a no thank you as I can clearly look down her top which is nothing much there and she didn’t even look a bit pleasant or interested.

So, Kate it is, why not, so I pulled out my wallet . There is a price list on the wall, $40/30 min, so I handed $40 across and the Chinese milf yelled out again: Kate, 30 min.

Then she pointed to a room right next to reception with the door closed, and told me to get in there . I open the door, it was so messy, it’s a rnt alright, all the evidence were there, on the dirty table cover, on the floor etc. obviously it hasn’t been cleaned since the last customer. I pointed the mess to her, didn’t even apologise and just said take the first room then. That used to be my favorite room, larger and has the largest size bed and perfect wall mirror, just hope it’s clean, it’s clean but the room has been resized and no where near the size before (it used to have two doors, now only one, go figure) a smaller but ok mirror on the wall which is workable.

Kate came into the room, now in close up, I am very pleased that I am staying, Kate is very beautiful!! Looks like a mix but later I found out she is 100% Thai.

She was wearing a medium length dress and disappointingly, she is not busty at all. May be an A cup or small B at the most. But with such a pretty face, she is well worth the session.

I handed the mandatory $50 to her, this is your tip, she smiled sweetly and said thank you then said I go get some tissue and wet wipes, of course you should young Katie!

Sorry, got to go, more tomorrow........

Cheers

Story of Kate Thai continues.........

And Kate turns on the room heater before she went out, it was a rather cold evening.

I got undressed and noticed that there is now a one seater tub chair in the room. Not much use I suppose apart from putting my clothes on top.

As I got naked , Kate came back with all the cleaning materials and the room is getting hot very quickly, I turned the heater right down to a more comfortable level then lay down on the table and I told Kate I have a hard day at work so I only need a soft massage .

Kate runs her hand featherly along my naked butt and said , like this ??

Yeah baby!

You want oil or no oil?

No oil is fine .

So my softie Thai massage with Kate begins. It wasn’t really a massage, just her running her soft hands gently and lightly up and down my bare back.

It was nice and relaxing and honestly could be a lot better in being erotic, sensual and seductive- unfortunately Kate hasn’t quite got those TT skills and mentality yet. But still , as I turned my head to my left and watch her doing her stuff from the mirror, it’s still a very pleasant experience.

So I turned my body just a touch and bented one leg so my under carriage was exposed a bit , showing my intention and invitation there, if it was Cherry or Yuki or Gigi or Mimi massaging me right now my cock and balls will well and truly be getting the pampering they all deserved.

But young Kate didn’t seem to notice the changes and just continues on her nothing but nice touching.

A few minutes passed, still nothing sensual happening, so I twisted my butt a bit and said: please touch me ! Kate started to give my balls some very light feathers but nothing too sexy and I wasn’t even getting hard, so I thought enough of this and I sat up and got a drink of water from my bottle.

Now I lay face up to Kate and she know what I want now and finally she puts her hands on to lil AH !

As I am getting hard, I sat up and look closely into Kate’s eyes, very clear and big eyes , and that pretty face ! She is still fully clothed so I whispered to her ears: can I see your body please.

She asked me to help her unzip her dress from the back and she has matching bra and undies inside. She took her dress and pants down in one motion then reach to her back and undid her bra, it was almost a non event as she only had very small a cup. She reminds me of the young Thai girl Penny whom I tried her maiden RnT session at SL all those years ago - Penny also had small tits but even then, she was bigger than Kate. Well. She is a young girl, her body is smooth and flawless, and clean and no tatts, and I have to hold it, so I ask Kate to stand in front of me. She is quite tall and for the first time I see her butt!!

Those are absolutely booty, full moonish, curvy and bouncy ASS! And when contrasted by Kate’s tiny waist, it’s almost like a photoshop condition, if only she has a bigger pair of tits, she would be PERFECT !!

I cupped her butts with both hands ! My brain instantly comparing Kate with another famous Thai babe Neimi of Silver Fox fame. She was also small tits and big butt but much older and no where near as pretty as Kate, but Neimi was much more skilful and gave me awesome Italian ass slides finishes , I wonder if Kate would let me..........

Sorry, got to go again, to be continued

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Always enjoy reading your post, just like reading a novel! And now you got a serial novel

Quote Originally Posted by junisme View Post
    Always enjoy reading your post, just like reading a novel! And now you got a serial novel
    Thanks Jun, for your support, happy ending cuming now:

As I continued to admire and gently caress Kate’s awesome butt, I said to her, you have a beautiful bum! She said thank you.

You are such a beautiful girl, do all your customers tell you the same thing?

Not really .

You must be very popular and have lots of regulars?

She smiled and said no.

Do you work in other shop?

Yes.

Where ? In the city ?

In George St

What number?

650, it’s the same owner with this shop so they share the girls .

I know that shop, it’s inside World Sq.

Yes, that’s the one.

As my cock wasn’t oil up yet, so it’s hard to try to rub it against Kate’s bum, so I lay back down on the table, and only 5 min left I think. So it’s time to shoot!

Kate got up to the table and try to give me some b2b, honestly, I felt a bit awkward when she slides those tiny a cup on my semi, but full credit for her even trying , I did like it when she switched to the middle of the table and slides me horizontally like a cross. Because this way. She is up on the table and her nice round butt is at arms length, that right angle curve is so round and booty, I couldn’t help myself but lift up to land a few kisses on the side of the bum! It would have been absolutely devine if I could fuck her doggy style from behind right now ! So meaty, it’s build for hard banging that’s for sure, damn, her boyfriend is such a lucky guy !

Kate sort of notice the timing by now and more oil on her hands and she is giving it to me now, her HJ is quite good actually, even when time was running out, she was rushing and tried to jerk me off vigorously. Still just even temple and one hand jerking and one hand caressing the balls.

By now , I only have one thing on my mind, cock slide that ass to completion! So I ask for more oil. And then got up. turned Kate around facing the wall mirror and applied my cock between her butt crack, and I said, your bum is so nice I love it. At this point Kate realised what I was trying to do, and said, please don’t cum on my body !

Oh well, there goes the Italian job, the lady’s wishes must be respected so I said, ok don’t worry, I won’t but just a little bit longer please.

So I slide it up and down for another few seconds - honestly, I was getting close too, another 10-15 seconds I would have shoot up a big load up her back, but can’t do that of course, so I stopped and sat on the side of the table, Kate stood in front of me and she knew I was getting closed so she was doing it a lot quicker now.

I pulled her closer to me, standing between my legs and I have my thighs closed and rested on the outsides of her hips and bum. My hands reached to her back and have a strong grab of her butt, like I have done a hundred times before but it usually was grabbing a breast when I cum, and cum I did, quite a few shots too I must say - so I was really aroused with all those possible Italian actions but not to completion which was a pity. I could just imagine what a mess I would have made on her back. No wonder she denied my pleasure ........ haha

Oh, and I must say this, for the final seconds just before I cum, when Kate was working so hard with her hands and I was grabbing and squeezing hard on her ass, our faces were like only 5/6 inches apart and directly facing each other. And I looked deep into her eyes as i cum and that was one hell of a sensual and erotic experience! And that a little hint of smiles when she knew her job is done was like a tiny little compliment as if she was saying: ok old man, you cum now, you do good ! Happy now ?

And that was pretty hard work for me too so I have to collapse on to the table and let Kate do all the cleanings.

When I caught my breath, got up, got dressed and Kate hold my arm as I walk out, the receptionist didn’t even look up to say goodbye but I purposely made an effort to tell her: Kate is a lovely girl, so beautiful, really good !

And guess what? No response from her either!

But who cares, I walk down the stairs and out in the cold a very happy man.

Kate! You know all the drills, highly recommended !

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I thought this place closed down?

Quote Originally Posted by nobody12 View Post
    I thought this place closed down?
    This is a sister shop to one of the Thai shop in the city. The way the RnT business is going in Sydney , there ain’t no closing down man, change of hands, may be and perhaps too regularly!

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    This is a sister shop to one of the Thai shop in the city. The way the RnT business is going in Sydney , there ain’t no closing down man, change of hands, may be and perhaps too regularly!

Cheers
    I remember Alice from 227 used to own this place as well if I'm correct. Got my first Italian there that's why I remember it so well.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody12 View Post
    I remember Alice from 227 used to own this place as well if I'm correct. Got my first Italian there that's why I remember it so well.
    Yeap, 316 used to be my go to shop as it’s very convenient just off Central Station. So many top girls here inclusing Rebecca, Emma and Amy .

And Alice had sold this shop out years ago to concentrate on her new shop at 227 which is full licensed, excellent business decision!!