Thread: K Bella, top notch Jessie-trained Korean girl

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

K Bella, top notch Jessie-trained Korean girl

I've done AR on Bella before:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-spotless-skin

meant to see Bella again for some time but has been putting it off because I had to see of some Jap girls at Ginza, and finally booked Bella again today.
    Gotta say this girl is very well trained, particularly Jessie-trained as I found some similarities from Jessie in her, except that Bella is young and packs lots of enthusiasm.

I couldn't believe she remembered me so well, even down to little details, what a girl. She did pussy slide this time and gave a fantastic BBBJ in shower room and on the bed, also she wanted me to do 69 on her and she positioned herself to 69 to me, fantastic. She was on top then we changed to mish, lots of kissing and fun chatting, hugging. I don't know if she had a good impression with me from first session or she just totally loves sex. She seems slightly slimmer than before as well if I'm not mistaken.

It was only half hour but we managed to do a whole lot in that short session. I was in a low mood today but Bella made me walk out a much happier man. I didn't plan to write another AR for Bella but for that high level of enthusiasm and great sex she gave me, I have to name and fame her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another Jessie trained K-girl on the list. She sounds like a great girl

Oh, great. I should've seen this one. Gotta put this one on my NTF list. And, I just had Love this afternoon. Fark, what a session~~~

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Oh, great. I should've seen this one. Gotta put this one on my NTF list. And, I just had Love this afternoon. Fark, what a session~~~
    did Love do pussy slide? is she Jessie trained like Bella?

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    did Love do pussy slide? is she Jessie trained like Bella?
    Hmmm ... out of the K-girls I've fucked? Well ... between Love, Krystal, Yuna and even Jessie herself ... against Jessie's, my cock feels that Love is almost rivalling Yuna. Almost. But, Yuna gives it to me with such intensely intimate passion, such GFE. Love's is progressively PSE, and gradually learning way fast on it. If I had to decide between those three in particular, I'd still choose Yuna, when it comes to pussy-sliding & Italians.

Apart from the new Chinese girl I'm seeing tomorrow, I'll be seeing my 5th K-girl in Ginza tomorrow as well. Boa. So, I guess I'll see how Boa does it compared to the 4 I've had.

On second thoughts, I think Yuna is considered my best interest for pussy-slidings, against every k-girls I've had in these 4 years from Seoul, to Sydney's sex agencies and brothels.
    Last edited by OmniMime; 24-05-2018 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Added last paragraph

Quote Originally Posted by icecool View Post
    Dose she look like as in the photos
    Even if I saw Bella, one wouldn't be able to confirm that, since Bella's face is blurred in her pictures, anyway.

True but what about the overall body shape ect .
    Ah! Over to you bro xboyz~

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Dose she look like as in the photos
    body yes, especially the first photo that she dressed in black. but lets say she look 10/10 in that photo, I'd give her 8-9/10 in real life comparing to that photo. face: blurred out so you cant tell anyway.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    body yes, especially the first photo that she dressed in black. but lets say she look 10/10 in that photo, I'd give her 8-9/10 in real life comparing to that photo. face: blurred out so you cant tell anyway.
    Already thinking about who to hit for my 1 punt next week.

Bella is tall right? Pretty skinny by the pics?
    Also interested in trying Mio but she works after 5 usually. Then there is this new Chinese girl or the K idol.

So tough...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Already thinking about who to hit for my 1 punt next week.

Bella is tall right? Pretty skinny by the pics?
    Also interested in trying Mio but she works after 5 usually. Then there is this new Chinese girl or the K idol.

So tough...
    Bella is about 167cm or so, not short. She is not skinny by my asian standards , but probably skinny for big guys

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bella is about 167cm or so, not short. She is not skinny by my asian standards , but probably skinny for big guys
    Okay thanks mate. Narrowing it down!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Hmmm ... out of the K-girls I've fucked? Well ... between Love, Krystal, Yuna and even Jessie herself ... against Jessie's, my cock feels that Love is almost rivalling Yuna. Almost. But, Yuna gives it to me with such intensely intimate passion, such GFE. Love's is progressively PSE, and gradually learning way fast on it. If I had to decide between those three in particular, I'd still choose Yuna, when it comes to pussy-sliding & Italians.

Apart from the new Chinese girl I'm seeing tomorrow, I'll be seeing my 5th K-girl in Ginza tomorrow as well. Boa. So, I guess I'll see how Boa does it compared to the 4 I've had.

On second thoughts, I think Yuna is considered my best interest for pussy-slidings, against every k-girls I've had in these 4 years from Seoul, to Sydney's sex agencies and brothels.
    interesting to hear that Yuna did the best pussy slide. I cant remember much from my session with Love and can't even remember that she did pussy slide, same with Yuna. It's been a while.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Bella has to be one of the best girls at Ginza at the moment, possibly in Sydney right now.
    Had a few average punts lately, I'm glad I've seen Bella again today, her services and level of enthusiasm is still unmatched and worthy to mention.
    Bella was in a red dress, she looks amazing in that dress, with heels on she is tall, slim slender, looks great. It was room 21 which is one of the new rooms, a good place to be in.
    I don't know how Bella can keep up with her level of friendliness, enthusiasm, energy. It was only a half hour session, she was full on with DFK, we showered then she did DD on me (I accepted this time), body oil slide, turned me around then she gave an excellent BBBJ, changed to 69 and oh boy her licking on my balls and shaft was excellent, it didn't stop there, she gave me awesome pussy slide then she was riding on top of me, we changed to doggie then I came, I looked kind of tired so she even offered a massage. There was so much packed into that short session, as I said Bella's level of services is unmatched for me, can't be happier walking out of that room.
    And it's not just the great services, look-wise Bella looks amazing today in that long red dress. Clothes off, she has a beautiful tall, slim slender fit body with natural B cup boobs, beautiful hair. Young girl with a body to die for. Wish I had booked for 45-60 minutes instead.
    Guys, clear your schedule and go see Bella. She won't be in Sydney for too long, she told me she's going to be away soon for a week, then probably in a month time she will be back to Korea. Bella will be missed.

Banned
    Asian only tho, right?

Banned
    Asian Only
    That popped up once in the website but now gone

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Asian only tho, right?
    think so, have been seeing "Asian customers only" on her profile for some time, but check next time

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I lost my Ginza virginity to her, good to see she's as great as the couple of times I saw her. This makes me want to see her before she leaves!