Thread: Rachel 37 E Cups now serving at the 1A/1B joint venture !!

Rachel 37 E Cups now serving at the 1A/1B joint venture !!

This was an old review and I can promise you that there will be an update next week - when my no 1 girl is away on holiday- very hard to see someone else on Friday when your sweetheart is around !

But I have to re post this as I saw Rachel today, looking as busty as ever !

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Japanese/Chinese Cherry Blossom Massage @ 1A/139 York St QVB City 0424-550-748

Person's Name : Rachel

Establishment : Aloe Vera Massage

Date of Visit : 21 July 2014

Hours of Business : Open Monday to Sunday, 10:00am to 8:00pm

Rates : massage only: Now $40/30 min

Age : Ads said she is 25, I think that's about right, looks pretty young to me

Size/shape : Size 8 and curvy, very busty, may be 37 E Cups - all natural

Nationality or Ethnicity : from Northern China

Services Provided : medium massage, minimum attempt of b2b (more like a breasts brush), nude HJ, spanish lesson

Value for money/recommend? : I think it's good value, Rachel is a lovely girl, I could have got a lot more I believe, but that was my first visit to the shop and short of time, will be back for more

My experience/comments :

This is the Ads from the shop, I think everything is spot on and I couldn't have said it any better :

Rachel - 25 yo Chinese girl, super big boobs Sydney Uni student, tall and sexy with a well-developed figure, medium long brown hair and soft honey skin, very friendly and cheeky

I have walked past 1A many times but never have any desire of going inside. That was changed on Monday when they post this photo of Rachel with their roster :

Well, for a sucker of big tits, that's the last bit of incentive I need to check out this shop, afterall, the shop owner is Nicole's (1B) friend anyway. So rang the shop and made my booking.

Got there right on time but Rachel was running a bit late. no problem, and sat at reception and have a chat to a very friendly mamasan, Iva is her name and later we found out we have a few more mutual friends as well.

While I was waiting, I saw a familiar face, Amy from 316 Central, and she recognised me too and called me dai gor gor (big brother!) and gave me a big hug as we usually do to each other, I asked Amy what name she was using there and it was Yuki, OK then, now 1A has at least one super star - for those of you who don't know, Amy is a master masseuse and she is one of 6 MLs I would turn to if I need a strong and remedial massage for my back pain (the other 5 are Coco, Yuki, Candy, Eva and Lisa).

OK, Rachel is now ready, and she lead me to the last room, didn't realise they have another waiting area with lounge seating and a partition. the lay out of the shop is actual quite good, reasonably discreet. One down side is that the room partitions are not to the ceiling, may be they need the same renovation as 1B and close up all the rooms to provide more privacy.

This room is average in size, the heater was working so quite warm in there. NO MIRROR !! OK, that needs improvement. the place looks clean and well kept too. Only have time for 30 min so paid the $35 plus the $50 tip up front. This is the first time I met Rachel but the tip is such as good ice breaker, I think I make her feel like I'm a regular already.................haha.

Laying face down on the table, Rachel asked me if I like strong, medium or soft massage, I almost gonna say soft but then I thought, let's see what she can do, so I said strong. Rachel asked if ok to use some oil, sure, and she started around the neck area. that was medium to me, may be it's area so she didn't want to press too hard. But my neck and shoulder was very fine at the moment so I told Rachel to move down to the lower back and waist area.

I think I can safely said that Rachel is Not a qualified masseuse and her Strong massage is at the lower end of medium. Now I must say I am very used to strong and punishing massage which Amy/Yuki or Lisa (HongKong) can famously provide. And they are once in thousands who can do that, so probably not fair to compare Rachel with the masters, it's fair to say Rachel's massage is acceptable to most people who don't have a back problem, so for relaxation, Rachel should do a good job.

To be honest, now that I know Amy/Yuki is working there, I won't be seeing other MLs for massage purposes that's for sure, but then again, today I am here specifically for something big which Amy/Yuki doesn't have but Rachel does..................haha

At the half way mark Rachel asked me if I like a hot towel, I said yes please, so she came back with one and it was very hot, so after a bit of wiping down my back, Rachel reveals her treasures and they are worth the price of the ticket. But without the mirror I felt that the room was lacking something. I did my usual bear hug and hands explorations and lay back down on my tummy, Rachel was surprised that I didn't want to turn around yet, so she puts her hands on me and gave me some teasing, which was nice but not great, I think Rachel can use some more training. and since she can't reach the right spots on her own, I turned side way a little bit and moved my right leg up half way to give her some more access. Rachel is on the ball and she knows right away what I want and added a bit of oil and now we are talking !!! During the next few minutes, Rachel was rubbing her 37 E Cups on my back and leg and that was nice but since she didn't oil herself up, it wasn't a sensual feeling, I knew what she was doing or trying to do, but couldn't feel or enjoy much. She's got the right body and tools, just need more guidance and practices I think.

I enjoyed this part a lot more than the 15 min massage earlier and I knew my session is running out of time quickly so without further prompting from Rachel, I turned over and get ready for the main event.

Hand techniques were ok without being too erotic, can be a lot better, but the overwhelming urges of a Spanish lesson is just too much to wait any longer.........................

Rachel's breasts are 100% natural, soft and a hand full, they are also very pointy and hang down very nicely when she was on top of me, this was good, this was very good and I will come back for more for sure.

So my first visit to 1A was a success, great news to know Amy/Yuki also works there, a future double could be on the line !!

I sincerely hope that Iva and Nicole can work together and compliment each other and make 139 a prominent RnT destination in the CBD, where else can you walk into one door and have two shops, 2 mamasans, 8 girls in 8 rooms to serve you ?? And they need to convert those two toilets into shower rooms as well.

I'll be back, either 1A or 1B.................haha

Cheers

PS. And I am so glad to see that the two shops finally working together as one ☝️!!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Rachel : very friendly and good looking Chinese girl from northern china, smooth white skin, great ass, perky big tits and excelente español !!

I was very impressed with Rachel back then........ haha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Same girl from 4 years ago? At the same shop? Thats impressive

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    Same girl from 4 years ago? At the same shop? Thats impressive
    I think she might have left and come back - as I almost visiting QVB at lease once a month but never ran into her until today !

And they (1A & 1B) have been in friendly terms for over a year now and Nic knows what I like, she would have pushed me to see Rachel again if she was around !

Anyway, the lady is back and that’s important as I do need a big pair of natural boobs to be very handy from the station ....... haha

One thing I want to find out for myself is whether Rachel’s services and overall skills has improved ! But then again , I am big tits sucker, I could just see her for two things and two things only......... lol

Banned
    Friday roster

1: Cherry—the most popular one, 26,
    Chinese, size 6, natural EE cup, super
    experienced,very friendly, good connection, best services. @@@ Current on holiday . Back two weeks @@@@

1. New girl Linda, trendy in girl , size 6, natural D Cups, strong massage and love to play

2 Erica - 24 Hong Kong . Uni student, slim 6 cc cup sexy juice Super super sweet , connection . Intelligent . Higher quality girl . , One of the New star at qvb massage shop

3:Mandy : 21 Tai wan girls . Super slim . Tinny . Beautiful Asian milky skin . Girl friend material . Stunning . Massage experience .

4: Rachel . 26 Chinese . Size 8 EE cups super Busty . Super connection . Super Spanish Queen. Play cheeky

5 Vicky . Sexy mature . Size 6 EE cups
    Best massage experience and top service as well

6. Nicole : sexy mature . Size 8 . C-D cups. Experience connection .

7. Kiki/Kitty new girl, very cute and petite, first day, new to industry, shy student, fresh and innocent, only gentle and caring customers please

Best double massage service Nicole with Vicky $100/30 mins

I think she might have left and come back - as I almost visiting QVB at lease once a month but never ran into her until today !

And they (1A & 1B) have been in friendly terms for over a year now and Nic knows what I like, she would have pushed me to see Rachel again if she was around !

Anyway, the lady is back and that’s important as I do need a big pair of natural boobs to be very handy from the station ....... haha

One thing I want to find out for myself is whether Rachel’s services and overall skills has improved ! But then again , I am big tits sucker, I could just see her for two things and two things only......... lol

OK, I said I would see Rachel again soon and I just did. She actually has not left 1A at all and always worked Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. And that explains why I never ran into her, Wednesday is a no go day for me and Tue/Fri is Cherry 🍒 day . But I must admit, Rachel while not quite gonna threaten Cherry’s no 1 position in my heart, she does make a very comparable replacement.

First thing first, Rachel had put on a little bit of weight since I last saw her so she is a now a curvy size 10 ( so if you are after a slim girl, go see Linda or whoever else is working , may be Emily or Coco etc. ) but most importantly, those boobs are still very full and firm and those perky nipple are so pointy and staying fully erected for almost the entire session. I think I may have to adjust them size down to 36 D Cups , still plenty to play with cum Spanish time!

Reviews to come

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    OK, I said I would see Rachel again soon and I just did. She actually has not left 1A at all and always worked Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. And that explains why I never ran into her, Wednesday is a no go day for me and Tue/Fri is Cherry �� day . But I must admit, Rachel while not quite gonna threaten Cherry’s no 1 position in my heart, she does make a very comparable replacement.

First thing first, Rachel had put on a little bit of weight since I last saw her so she is a now a curvy size 10 ( so if you are after a slim girl, go see Linda or whoever else is working , may be Emily or Coco etc. ) but most importantly, those boobs are still very full and firm and those perky nipple are so pointy and staying fully erected for almost the entire session. I think I may have to adjust them size down to 36 D Cups , still plenty to play with cum Spanish time!

Reviews to come

Cheers
    If you only can pick one girl who would you pick?

Cherry or Rachel

Might as well go double

Quote Originally Posted by nobody12 View Post
    If you only can pick one girl who would you pick?

Cherry or Rachel

Might as well go double
    That is a very interesting question !

But for me I’m a loyal person and Cherry has been serving me for many years and being my no 1 girl . I will always go with her.

Rachel on the other hand is hot and wild and we had lots of fun last couple of times and don’t mind seeing her every week TBH. May be when Cherry comes back I could try something on her which I did with Rachel and that could be some more magical moments rather right there......... haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hi alu, apart from york st, do you know which shop rachel also works for?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool

This was an old review and I can promise you that there will be an update next week - when my no 1 girl is away on holiday- very hard to see someone else on Friday when your sweetheart is around !

But I have to re post this as I saw Rachel today, looking as busty as ever !

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Japanese/Chinese Cherry Blossom Massage @ 1A/139 York St QVB City 0424-550-748

Person's Name : Rachel

Establishment : Aloe Vera Massage

Date of Visit : 21 July 2014

Hours of Business : Open Monday to Sunday, 10:00am to 8:00pm

Rates : massage only: Now $40/30 min

Age : Ads said she is 25, I think that's about right, looks pretty young to me

Size/shape : Size 8 and curvy, very busty, may be 37 E Cups - all natural

Nationality or Ethnicity : from Northern China

Services Provided : medium massage, minimum attempt of b2b (more like a breasts brush), nude HJ, spanish lesson

Value for money/recommend? : I think it's good value, Rachel is a lovely girl, I could have got a lot more I believe, but that was my first visit to the shop and short of time, will be back for more

My experience/comments :

This is the Ads from the shop, I think everything is spot on and I couldn't have said it any better :

Rachel - 25 yo Chinese girl, super big boobs Sydney Uni student, tall and sexy with a well-developed figure, medium long brown hair and soft honey skin, very friendly and cheeky

I have walked past 1A many times but never have any desire of going inside. That was changed on Monday when they post this photo of Rachel with their roster :

Well, for a sucker of big tits, that's the last bit of incentive I need to check out this shop, afterall, the shop owner is Nicole's (1B) friend anyway. So rang the shop and made my booking.

Got there right on time but Rachel was running a bit late. no problem, and sat at reception and have a chat to a very friendly mamasan, Iva is her name and later we found out we have a few more mutual friends as well.

While I was waiting, I saw a familiar face, Amy from 316 Central, and she recognised me too and called me dai gor gor (big brother!) and gave me a big hug as we usually do to each other, I asked Amy what name she was using there and it was Yuki, OK then, now 1A has at least one super star - for those of you who don't know, Amy is a master masseuse and she is one of 6 MLs I would turn to if I need a strong and remedial massage for my back pain (the other 5 are Coco, Yuki, Candy, Eva and Lisa).

OK, Rachel is now ready, and she lead me to the last room, didn't realise they have another waiting area with lounge seating and a partition. the lay out of the shop is actual quite good, reasonably discreet. One down side is that the room partitions are not to the ceiling, may be they need the same renovation as 1B and close up all the rooms to provide more privacy.

This room is average in size, the heater was working so quite warm in there. NO MIRROR !! OK, that needs improvement. the place looks clean and well kept too. Only have time for 30 min so paid the $35 plus the $50 tip up front. This is the first time I met Rachel but the tip is such as good ice breaker, I think I make her feel like I'm a regular already.................haha.

Laying face down on the table, Rachel asked me if I like strong, medium or soft massage, I almost gonna say soft but then I thought, let's see what she can do, so I said strong. Rachel asked if ok to use some oil, sure, and she started around the neck area. that was medium to me, may be it's area so she didn't want to press too hard. But my neck and shoulder was very fine at the moment so I told Rachel to move down to the lower back and waist area.

I think I can safely said that Rachel is Not a qualified masseuse and her Strong massage is at the lower end of medium. Now I must say I am very used to strong and punishing massage which Amy/Yuki or Lisa (HongKong) can famously provide. And they are once in thousands who can do that, so probably not fair to compare Rachel with the masters, it's fair to say Rachel's massage is acceptable to most people who don't have a back problem, so for relaxation, Rachel should do a good job.

To be honest, now that I know Amy/Yuki is working there, I won't be seeing other MLs for massage purposes that's for sure, but then again, today I am here specifically for something big which Amy/Yuki doesn't have but Rachel does..................haha

At the half way mark Rachel asked me if I like a hot towel, I said yes please, so she came back with one and it was very hot, so after a bit of wiping down my back, Rachel reveals her treasures and they are worth the price of the ticket. But without the mirror I felt that the room was lacking something. I did my usual bear hug and hands explorations and lay back down on my tummy, Rachel was surprised that I didn't want to turn around yet, so she puts her hands on me and gave me some teasing, which was nice but not great, I think Rachel can use some more training. and since she can't reach the right spots on her own, I turned side way a little bit and moved my right leg up half way to give her some more access. Rachel is on the ball and she knows right away what I want and added a bit of oil and now we are talking !!! During the next few minutes, Rachel was rubbing her 37 E Cups on my back and leg and that was nice but since she didn't oil herself up, it wasn't a sensual feeling, I knew what she was doing or trying to do, but couldn't feel or enjoy much. She's got the right body and tools, just need more guidance and practices I think.

I enjoyed this part a lot more than the 15 min massage earlier and I knew my session is running out of time quickly so without further prompting from Rachel, I turned over and get ready for the main event.

Hand techniques were ok without being too erotic, can be a lot better, but the overwhelming urges of a Spanish lesson is just too much to wait any longer.........................

Rachel's breasts are 100% natural, soft and a hand full, they are also very pointy and hang down very nicely when she was on top of me, this was good, this was very good and I will come back for more for sure.

So my first visit to 1A was a success, great news to know Amy/Yuki also works there, a future double could be on the line !!

I sincerely hope that Iva and Nicole can work together and compliment each other and make 139 a prominent RnT destination in the CBD, where else can you walk into one door and have two shops, 2 mamasans, 8 girls in 8 rooms to serve you ?? And they need to convert those two toilets into shower rooms as well.

I'll be back, either 1A or 1B.................haha

Cheers

PS. And I am so glad to see that the two shops finally working together as one ☝️!!
    Thanks for your AR! QVB will be the next stop!

Banned
    Tuesday roster:

1: Cherry : 25: yrs Chinese . . Size 6 DDcups busty Sexy super attractive and stylish city girl . Super massage experience and services. And best connection . Really natural attractive Asian babe. Just come back fresh from holiday

2: Rachel : pretty face . Chinese . 27 : yrs. Chinese . DD cups . Tall . Sexy . Super experience . Connection , Spanish Queen

3: CiCi :25 yrs .size 6 . CC cups . New today . Very talktive . and connection open fashion girl .

4. Lisa :24 Chinese .DD cups size 6 ,very patient friendly ,3 years massage experience ,

5: VICKY : sexy mlf . Size -6 EE cups . Very attactive face and fit slim body shape . Very experience remideal and relaxation survive .

6. Sexy mamasan Nicole on holiday for two weeks