Thread: Busty Judy - great girl, fantastic attitude and very friendly

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Busty Judy - great girl, fantastic attitude and very friendly

Saw that Paddo had some nice looking new girls on their roster this week so I popped into the shop before attending a meeting in the City. Was met by lovely Angela, given a nice cool drink and was shown the line up. Judy caught my attention as I had seen the photos of her on their website and she looked my type of girl, busty, so I chose her for one hour.

Judy takes me by the arm and we go upstairs to my favourite room 1. It is the largest room in the shop and the furthest away from reception so you can make lots of noise in there. It also has the world's biggest shower with a water mattress in it on which I have previously had lots of soapy fun with other Paddo lovelies like Eva and Wendy.

Judy is a very friendly Chinese girl. She has a good body with a flower tattoo on her stomach, completely bald pussy and nice natural C cup breasts which are soft to the touch. She likes playing with her own tits when you make love to her as I would soon find out.

Into that big shower and Judy gives me a soft, attentive scrub down. I get some soap and massage her boobies to give them a wash and I also get a nice soapy pussy slide from her. Good.

Onto the bed and Judy takes control. She asks me to lie down and then starts some lovely massaging and licking of my body. She has a great touch and is soon down at the business end. She massages my arse and then takes my cock into her mouth for a good bbbj. She has good technique and as she sucks I reach over and play with her jiggly breasts which dangle nicely underneath. Judy has roaming hands throughout the whole session and whether she is blowing me or fucking me, her hands are all over my body and her mouth kissing my body or sucking my nipples. I love touch like that as it really turns me on and Judy is one of the best at exploring your erogenous zones.

She seems keen to fuck and reaches over for a dom and in I go in mish. Judy has a nice fully shaved smooth pussy and even though she is not super tight, she is a good fit for my cock and I give her a good fuck in mish, lying down doggie and spoons. She is a go with the flow type of girl, pretty laid back but also quite vocal and I can feel that she is also quite orgasmic. After about 15 minutes of good sex I get her arse over to the end of the bed, fuck her in standing up doggie and cum in the dom.

There is about 15 minutes left and I tell Judy that I want to make her cum. She lies back and I start some slow licking of that lovely billiard ball smooth pussy. She is getting hot and very vocal now and when she cums it is really loud and also lengthy. Most girls will cum and then push you away as they are too sensitive for more immediate DATY. Judy was loving the orgasms and she was screaming loudly as I got her to have several strong, very noisy orgasms in a row, until eventually she waved the white flag, pushed me away and curled up in a ball laughing and rubbing her wet pussy and stomach in post orgasmic bliss.

Time is up so back into the huge shower. Judy washes me clean and is full of compliments for her orgasms which she says were very strong, full of pleasure but have also made her hungry and tired. We have a nice kiss before we leave the room and she walks me back to to reception.

I tell Angela that Judy is a good service girl. Very attentive, very friendly, nice body and a great, positive attitude. Judy listens in on my feedback and says "thank you" to me and walks off back to the girls waiting room.

Take a look at Paddo's website and see the girls photos and roster. They have some beautiful girls on at the moment. As I have said many times, Shane and Angela are hard taskmasters with their girls and expect them to provide good service to customers or they don't last long at the shop. I must have visited the shop about 30 or 40 times now and have had many excellent sessions with some great girls. Judy being one of them.

Go give it a try.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Bc thanks for a great review
    Judy has the right attitude for good sex

She here until late tonight

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    She here until late tonight
    Hopefully she is not too tired after all those orgasms
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

maybe she is like wendy

Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    maybe she is like wendy
    Noooobody is like Wendy. Ahhhh Wendy, I miss your grinding cowgirl orgasms. Pushing me so deep into the bed I feel like I am drowning and the bed shaking like a magnitude 7 earthquake.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Loving the reviews and photos

Banned
    She has a killer rack.
    Nice AR bro.
    I do appreciate a nice clean pussy. Nothing worse than pulling out hairs from your teeth, or getting road rash from 3 day stubble.

Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    She has a killer rack.
    Nice AR bro.
    I do appreciate a nice clean pussy. Nothing worse than pulling out hairs from your teeth, or getting road rash from 3 day stubble.
    She has a billiard ball pussy. Smooth as silk. Lovely knockers as you say. Everyone knows that I love a big pair of naturals.

she is here today cum and play with her pussy

Judy is anxious to please

Join Judy today with the Thursday girls
    Thursday girls

Judy here Monday

join her today yummy

join her today so yummy

Join our Asian girls for lots of fun and great massages

only 50 dollars for 30 minutes ,60 dollars for 45 minutes, 75 dollars for 60 minutes

in addition every Thursday our VIP service will be 20 dollars off for 30 minute service and 30 dollars off for 45 minutes or more