Thread: Magical hands Double D Cups Nina @QVB

Magical hands Double D Cups Nina @QVB

Person's Name : Nina

Establishment : QVB Massage

Date of Visit : 8 August 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 1A & 1B / 139 York Street, Opposite QVB, Sydney City, Phone: 0424-550-748

Hours of Business : Open Monday to Sunday, 10:00am to 8:00pm

Rates : massage only: $40/$55/$66 for 30/45/60 min

Size/shape: size 6, slim and petite, beautiful to my eyes, all natural, big and firm 34 Double D Cups and very responsive fully erected pointy nipples.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese girl from Macau but no Cantonese

Services Provided : a master masseuse, knows how to provide top of the groins area massage for man's health and prostate massage too (not my thing and not tried), a bit of a cleaning freak so no oil on her body. hence NO SPANISH !! But for me, today I have a very special treat, clearly it's a case of YMMV, please do respect the lady's wishes !

Value for money/recommend? :YES YES YES

I know Nina is looking to for more works in the city, and when I found out she has joint the QVB team, I couldn't help for cheer for the opportunity to see one of my top 5 girls in a more convenient venue, nothing wrong with Bella's, just that for QVB, I can be in and out of Townhall in 5 min where there is a long way to walk down George Street at the other place.

Rang early to make sure that Nina is working and booked for my time slot. as usual, didn't get much work done during the day, that's the effect of "anticipation of punting" can do to people. finally, times up and got to the shop 5 min early. Nina is just finishing with the previous client and the shop is quite busy, all the rooms are occupied except the last room so I have to wait at 1A, have a chit chat with Eva, the mamasan from 1A, now that Eva has joint force with Nicole and Vicky, and she knows that I'm a regular at 1B so she is very friend with me too. a couple of minute later I could hear that Nina is saying goodbye to her client outside in the reception area. I turned around as I don't want to see who she was serving before, it's just me..............lol

Then Eva asked me to wait and she went outside to sort out which room is free, 1 minute later Eva comes back and takes me over to 1B, the last room on the right, and said Nina will be just a moment as she needs to freshen up. I like that, then Nicole comes in to say hello, she obviously has just finished with her session too. And Nicole whispers into my ears saying that Nina is doing her make up for me so I need to wait a few minutes, I thought, that's ok, don't you all do that to have a little touch up between sessions ? Nicole says, you are different, because all day Nina was in her same style of very light make up, well, she don't need much for her beautiful face anyway, but it's good to know that the young lady wants to present herself to yours truly in a more glamorous state.

And there she is, Nina, at the door, smiling to me, looking hot and very much a 5pm cocktail look, she is wearing a loose top today and short skirt, totally Not showing off her ample assets, but then again, I already know what she has got underneath all too well, so we gave each other a big hug and my hands reach down to have a pad and a big firm squeeze on her ass and Nina returns the favour. She asks how long you want to stay, the usual 1 hour (for Nina, with her massage skills, really, one hour is the minimum) but today, after work, I can only do a quickie, so I said, only have half an hour, so I handed over the massage fee plus the usual $50 tips and started to get undress.

Nina comes back with the big pack of wet wipes and I am ready - she comes closer to me, hand reaches down and grab my semi, and it grows into a full mask instantly. Nina, while giving me some light jerking and caresses, says, you are very horny today, I say, if I am not horny then I won't be here !

I thought you come to see me for the massage.

Of course I am, aren't you massaging me now?

You mean here (squeeze me hard !)

And I need to play with your ball ball now (my hands reached underneath Nina's top and grab her double D cups over her bra)

Nina let go of my manhood and lifted her clothing, I can't wait any longer and undid her bra, double hands of mine are now holding the double D's of hers, instant erection of her great nipples, so nice to play with, the skirt came off next. I have to move ourselves to the side of the table so that I can do my play the tits in front of the mirror thing. and for the next 10 min, that's all I was doing, we exchanged some kisses and Nina's sexy long hair feel so good brushing my chest as she occasionally moves around with some giggles as her breasts and nipples becoming ticklish while being pampered by my hands.

I know I don't have a long session, and while playing with the DD are certainly the must do and highlight, I have now missed the opportunities of having a 25 min HJ via the magical hands, so without further delay, I lay back down on to the table and let Nina do her things on me.................

Not going to repeat a blow by blow full descriptions of the HJ, if you are interest, go back to read my earlier review on Nina, they are all there.

But just want to add, as I time was nearly up and I was getting real close for the third or forth times, well, Nina will take you to the edge and back a few times - that's how great she is and why I call her the Magical Hands. So I was ready to shoot and out of no where, Nina lower herself on to me and before I know it, my lil AH is between her deep valley of sins and lusts. for the first time, the magical hands turning into a Spanish Queen - I was so excited, I adjusted Nina's position to my favourite Spanish position and go all way to completion. I am such a happy little Spanish boy now ....................haha

Thanks Nina !!

I lean forward to gave Nina a few big kisses and thank you !! Nina says, you really like to do Spanish do you ? you don't know how much, you know I usually don't do this right, yes, so I am feeling very special today, yes big brother, you are very special.

after the cleaning up, I slip another $20 to Nina, that's the least I can do, I would have pay more if she would have ask for it for the special treats but it was a great feeling when money was not discussed before hand and extras just given.

Nina only works Wednesday at QVB, so all you CBD punters shall take note.

Highly recommended.

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Nina and her Double D Cups and Magical Hands can be have at QVB today !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Person's Name : Nina

Establishment : QVB Massage

Date of Visit : 8 August 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 1A & 1B / 139 York Street, Opposite QVB, Sydney City, Phone: 0424-550-748

Hours of Business : Open Monday to Sunday, 10:00am to 8:00pm

Rates : massage only: $40/$55/$66 for 30/45/60 min

Size/shape: size 6, slim and petite, beautiful to my eyes, all natural, big and firm 34 Double D Cups and very responsive fully erected pointy nipples.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese girl from Macau but no Cantonese

Services Provided : a master masseuse, knows how to provide top of the groins area massage for man's health and prostate massage too (not my thing and not tried), a bit of a cleaning freak so no oil on her body. hence NO SPANISH !! But for me, today I have a very special treat, clearly it's a case of YMMV, please do respect the lady's wishes !

Value for money/recommend? :YES YES YES

I know Nina is looking to for more works in the city, and when I found out she has joint the QVB team, I couldn't help for cheer for the opportunity to see one of my top 5 girls in a more convenient venue, nothing wrong with Bella's, just that for QVB, I can be in and out of Townhall in 5 min where there is a long way to walk down George Street at the other place.

Rang early to make sure that Nina is working and booked for my time slot. as usual, didn't get much work done during the day, that's the effect of "anticipation of punting" can do to people. finally, times up and got to the shop 5 min early. Nina is just finishing with the previous client and the shop is quite busy, all the rooms are occupied except the last room so I have to wait at 1A, have a chit chat with Eva, the mamasan from 1A, now that Eva has joint force with Nicole and Vicky, and she knows that I'm a regular at 1B so she is very friend with me too. a couple of minute later I could hear that Nina is saying goodbye to her client outside in the reception area. I turned around as I don't want to see who she was serving before, it's just me..............lol

Then Eva asked me to wait and she went outside to sort out which room is free, 1 minute later Eva comes back and takes me over to 1B, the last room on the right, and said Nina will be just a moment as she needs to freshen up. I like that, then Nicole comes in to say hello, she obviously has just finished with her session too. And Nicole whispers into my ears saying that Nina is doing her make up for me so I need to wait a few minutes, I thought, that's ok, don't you all do that to have a little touch up between sessions ? Nicole says, you are different, because all day Nina was in her same style of very light make up, well, she don't need much for her beautiful face anyway, but it's good to know that the young lady wants to present herself to yours truly in a more glamorous state.

And there she is, Nina, at the door, smiling to me, looking hot and very much a 5pm cocktail look, she is wearing a loose top today and short skirt, totally Not showing off her ample assets, but then again, I already know what she has got underneath all too well, so we gave each other a big hug and my hands reach down to have a pad and a big firm squeeze on her ass and Nina returns the favour. She asks how long you want to stay, the usual 1 hour (for Nina, with her massage skills, really, one hour is the minimum) but today, after work, I can only do a quickie, so I said, only have half an hour, so I handed over the massage fee plus the usual $50 tips and started to get undress.

Nina comes back with the big pack of wet wipes and I am ready - she comes closer to me, hand reaches down and grab my semi, and it grows into a full mask instantly. Nina, while giving me some light jerking and caresses, says, you are very horny today, I say, if I am not horny then I won't be here !

I thought you come to see me for the massage.

Of course I am, aren't you massaging me now?

You mean here (squeeze me hard !)

And I need to play with your ball ball now (my hands reached underneath Nina's top and grab her double D cups over her bra)

Nina let go of my manhood and lifted her clothing, I can't wait any longer and undid her bra, double hands of mine are now holding the double D's of hers, instant erection of her great nipples, so nice to play with, the skirt came off next. I have to move ourselves to the side of the table so that I can do my play the tits in front of the mirror thing. and for the next 10 min, that's all I was doing, we exchanged some kisses and Nina's sexy long hair feel so good brushing my chest as she occasionally moves around with some giggles as her breasts and nipples becoming ticklish while being pampered by my hands.

I know I don't have a long session, and while playing with the DD are certainly the must do and highlight, I have now missed the opportunities of having a 25 min HJ via the magical hands, so without further delay, I lay back down on to the table and let Nina do her things on me.................

Not going to repeat a blow by blow full descriptions of the HJ, if you are interest, go back to read my earlier review on Nina, they are all there.

But just want to add, as I time was nearly up and I was getting real close for the third or forth times, well, Nina will take you to the edge and back a few times - that's how great she is and why I call her the Magical Hands. So I was ready to shoot and out of no where, Nina lower herself on to me and before I know it, my lil AH is between her deep valley of sins and lusts. for the first time, the magical hands turning into a Spanish Queen - I was so excited, I adjusted Nina's position to my favourite Spanish position and go all way to completion. I am such a happy little Spanish boy now ....................haha

Thanks Nina !!

I lean forward to gave Nina a few big kisses and thank you !! Nina says, you really like to do Spanish do you ? you don't know how much, you know I usually don't do this right, yes, so I am feeling very special today, yes big brother, you are very special.

after the cleaning up, I slip another $20 to Nina, that's the least I can do, I would have pay more if she would have ask for it for the special treats but it was a great feeling when money was not discussed before hand and extras just given.

Nina only works Wednesday at QVB, so all you CBD punters shall take note.

Highly recommended.

Cheers
    Hey mate im going to York street tonight for the first time ever after reading all the great reviews youve posted was wondering if there is a recommendation for any particular girl. Im a young felle just hit 30 and im planning to go for an hour. Ill be sure to let them know i got my info from you cos by the sounds of it they love you